Strawberryelectric48

gossipgg
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Strawberryelectric48

Post by gossipgg »

She definitely got in because of her Youtube status. The sister of a guy who was in probably the most famous movie of 2010, and she was also in some things when she was younger, went through recruitment with me. This girl is not what you'd call pretty, and her personality is kind of meh, but every single sorority wanted her.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

just pause that video at 0:03 ^^^^ you won't be disappointed

gossipinright
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipinright »

byebyebye1 wrote:just pause that video at 0:03 ^^^^ you won't be disappointed
no noooo.... 5:58 is GREAT too.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

gossipinright wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:just pause that video at 0:03 ^^^^ you won't be disappointed
no noooo.... 5:58 is GREAT too.
hahahahah

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

I love how before kristee got into the sorority the general consensus was "good for her! She's going to make so many new friends" and now that she is in and making new friends you're all like "omfg all she talks about is that damn sorority"

You are all soooo reasonable.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

everything she got in the haul was so boring, and honestly I don't think any of it will flatter her. don't patterns on clothing make you look bigger?

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

byebyebye1 wrote:everything she got in the haul was so boring, and honestly I don't think any of it will flatter her. don't patterns on clothing make you look bigger?
Those stripped high waisted pants were horrifying. and I've said it before and I'll say it again. High waisted pants look good on NO ONE

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

Lol. They look good on me =)

xalisondilaurentisx
Informer
Informer

Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

kaysagossiper wrote:I love how before kristee got into the sorority the general consensus was "good for her! She's going to make so many new friends" and now that she is in and making new friends you're all like "omfg all she talks about is that damn sorority"

You are all soooo reasonable.

Agreed. I dont think its any different then saying "Sally,from my math class" instead of sorority.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

kaysagossiper wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:everything she got in the haul was so boring, and honestly I don't think any of it will flatter her. don't patterns on clothing make you look bigger?
Those stripped high waisted pants were horrifying. and I've said it before and I'll say it again. High waisted pants look good on NO ONE
They look good on plenty of people.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

justanopinion wrote:
kaysagossiper wrote:
They look good on plenty of people.
blech, I disagree. I know trends change but just 5 years ago we would have laughed and called them "mom jeans"

They give even skinny girls the illusion of a tummy.

Nadezhda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nadezhda »

kaysagossiper wrote:
blech, I disagree. I know trends change but just 5 years ago we would have laughed and called them "mom jeans"

They give even skinny girls the illusion of a tummy.
If they were high-waisted satin pants or leggings then maybe. But in reference to Kristee, her pants were demin skinny-leg jeans. Denim is a thick material and I find that in fact it would look good on someone with somewhat of a stomach because it would pull it in. Idk. I have some high-waisted skinny-leg jeans and they look really good. In my opinion, "mom jeans" would be high-waisted loose jeans. I actually have some of those and on the website they were indeed titled "mom jeans". We're having a major 90's revival right now, so it's actually cool to wear pants like this as long as you style them properly.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

gossipgg wrote:She definitely got in because of her Youtube status. The sister of a guy who was in probably the most famous movie of 2010, and she was also in some things when she was younger, went through recruitment with me. This girl is not what you'd call pretty, and her personality is kind of meh, but every single sorority wanted her.
Hailee Eisenberg? lol

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

Ewww I hate high-waisted jeans and shorts. I do think that maybe leggins or satin pants could be cute. But they really only look good if you're stick-skinny. If you're more curvier like Kristee (not fat, but curvy) then I don't think they look good =/ That's why I don't wear them.

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

i think high wasted shorts and pants are awful looking.
especially shorts though, those are the worst.
yeah some can pull off the pants but that doesn't change the fact that i think they're ugly. but i don't think kristee is one to be able to pull them off. she isn't fat and i think she looks fine but those pants aren't meant for all body types.
formerly known as ashhbby

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

ashhbby wrote:i think high wasted shorts and pants are awful looking.
especially shorts though, those are the worst.
yeah some can pull off the pants but that doesn't change the fact that i think they're ugly. but i don't think kristee is one to be able to pull them off. she isn't fat and i think she looks fine but those pants aren't meant for all body types.

I'm not alone!! <3

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

I agree with those who say that it's great that she's not going the YouTube slacker route and skipping college. She came to California AND she's going to college. Unless she screws that up and drops out ("Just taking a break for 'personal reasons'"), you have to give her credit.

I'm not into the sorority thing, but whatever.

The one thing I am curious about is whether kristee will participate in and/or vlog this:

[youtube][/youtube]

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

dulcechunti wrote:I agree with those who say that it's great that she's not going the YouTube slacker route and skipping college. She came to California AND she's going to college. Unless she screws that up and drops out ("Just taking a break for 'personal reasons'"), you have to give her credit.

I'm not into the sorority thing, but whatever.

The one thing I am curious about is whether kristee will participate in and/or vlog this:

[youtube][/youtube]
i doubt she will ever mention this in any video.

LuvLuv1D
Learner
Learner

Post by LuvLuv1D »

sous les étoiles wrote:
Nadezhda wrote:^ Lol. I agree. People are looking into this way too much, reading what they want into it and being melodramatic. :roll:
Right. I'm shocked she got enough info to write like three paragraphs.

Hmmm, I realize what I said was controversial. I knew even as I was writing it that a lot of people wouldn't agree with me. I think I've just always been a very intuitive person. I'm good at "reading" people and picking up on subtle little psychological things others miss. I'm like the therapist for all my friends because I help them see things about themselves and their lives that they might not see themselves.

So yeah, I wasn't judging her based on a 14 minute video, but from watching her for years and from my own personal knowledge and life experiences! :)

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

She posted a dorm room tour. Her room looks normal, though having drawers, etc so unorganized like that would drive me absolutely insane!

Return to “Kristee Vetter”