Strawberryelectric48

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Strawberryelectric48

Post by busybuyingbins »

no that girl hairodynamic or whatever did the filming and i think her filmmaking skills really aren't that great but she thinks she's awesome. that video really sucked.
formerly known as ashhbby

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Rach2004 »

OMG, that video was bad!!! She has some of the worst 'get ready with me' videos I've ever seen and I can't figure out why she has so many subscribers. You could barely see what she was doing and apparently she had a purple eye look but she used the shadows so lightly. Don't even get me started on her voice overs , they are awful! She fumbles over her words and forgets product names .. She's better off not talking. At least she's going to college, I'll give her that!

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

Yeah I completely agree. My guess is because it's still so new and hopefully it will die down a little.
I think that's exactly what'll happen. I think that once the initial rushing excitement dies down we'll get the occasional "Get ready with me - my sorority formal!" type of video, but it won't be as in your face as it all is now. it's just new and exciting.
I just hope she doesn't turn into sarahbelle93x. Obsessed with lilly pulitzer and monograming everything.

PADI_Diver
Informer
Informer

Post by PADI_Diver »

I'm finding myself skipping over more and more of Kristee's videos in my subscription feed, as well as many of the other girls that get stuff from Benefit on a consistent basis. I haven't purchased a single product from Benefit mostly because I'm getting lost on which reviews are honest and genuine as well as the reviews that are, "It's AHHHHMAZING, sendmemorefreestuffBenefitLAWL!" ... Why should I have to pay full retail price when soooo many of these girls on the internet don't?

"I always had a repulsive need to be something more than human." - David Bowie

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

i used to love benefit! it was my favorite brand and it was amazing. even though the price sucks. but i thought it was worth it. ever since they started sending all their stuff out to people i have been way less interested. plus a lot of their newer products just aren't great. i will admit i still love their old stuff and have still bought from them but not as much as i used to. i still really like them but i'm just annoyed that they keep doing this with all their new items.
i don't even think they deserve it, really. and i'm not saying that because i'm jealous (although i am a little lol) but it's the fact that they never give a true review. if i got that new concealer i'd be like yup it sucks. don't buy it. because i tried it and it was awful. but they would never do something like that... just so annoying.
formerly known as ashhbby

Return to “Kristee Vetter”