Brooke "Can’t get an intimiDATEtion" Miccio - Part 9

Re: Brooke "Can’t get an intimiDATEtion" Miccio - Part 9

Post by Guest »

Shane is quaking at this title. So intimidated by her Dior bracelets.

gossipgirlxo18
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipgirlxo18 »

mumkinpo wrote: Shane is quaking at this title. So intimidated by her Dior bracelets.
lol she totally got it wrong. boys are not intimidated by her lifestyle, they are scared of the LACK of lifestyle. she does nothing all day and being an influencer is so temporary

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

I find it so forced and awkward when she’s petting her dog and giving him attention in her new vlog like she obviously reads here and I can just tell that she’s not really a dog person but now that all of sudden she wants a corgi she awkwardly pets her dog and gives him attention since everyone says she ignores him in her other videos

mandyRD
Informer
Informer

Post by mandyRD »

:tu:
Who wants to have every single details of your life online.?

Hollzonthegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollzonthegoss »

Just read the podcast reviews - Brooke gets relatively decent feedback and Danielle is torn to shreds for her white privilege, ignorance and lying regarding the pandemic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jellybelly11
Learner
Learner

Post by jellybelly11 »

Brooke has her faults but she is genuinely SO much more like able and real than Danielle. There are things about her/her channel etc that I don’t like but at least she’s human and way less privileged and uncaring than Danielle - in my opinion anyway.

Hollzonthegoss
Learner
Learner

Post by Hollzonthegoss »

jellybelly11 wrote:Brooke has her faults but she is genuinely SO much more like able and real than Danielle. There are things about her/her channel etc that I don’t like but at least she’s human and way less privileged and uncaring than Danielle - in my opinion anyway.

I think she’s just much more self aware.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Brooke is way better than a lot of the youtubers. (Danielle, Gretchen, the macdonalds) etc.. she could be annoying about some things but she’s still more likeable.

sph27
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sph27 »

I’d never buy it because it’s gigantic and unecessary but brooke’s hair looks amazing in her current Insta stories

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Brooke

Post by darcyking »

jellybelly11 wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 7:24 pm
Brooke has her faults but she is genuinely SO much more like able and real than Danielle. There are things about her/her channel etc that I don’t like but at least she’s human and way less privileged and uncaring than Danielle - in my opinion anyway.

i think in terms of editing, effort, and ease, danielle is definitely better than brooke when it comes to youtube. brooke comes across as awkward and lazy, but overall i think she is a better person than danielle. not saying danielle is a bad person, but brooke seems more self-aware, likable, and real

76window
Learner
Learner

Post by 76window »

Do we think Brooke did a horrible facetune job on her new IG photo or the dirt on the wall magically goes from straight line to sloping where her knee is ?

hummingstripes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hummingstripes »

I think it would be cool to see her save while staying home and maybe buy a condo or a home outside of the city instead. That would at least be worth her money I feel like. And in regards to the last thread I totally agree I think she should have Emma make her an intro and outro if she really wants to grow and possibly even like, formatted videos instead of constant vlogs. Since you guys say she reads here : like day in the life of a podcaster would be interesting, or how we started our podcast, things to do on LI, “follow Adina to work”. So many opportunities for her to make niche videos. I think if she put some aesthetic into editing and thumbnails she would get the growth she wants

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

hummingstripes wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:06 am
I think it would be cool to see her save while staying home and maybe buy a condo or a home outside of the city instead. That would at least be worth her money I feel like. And in regards to the last thread I totally agree I think she should have Emma make her an intro and outro if she really wants to grow and possibly even like, formatted videos instead of constant vlogs. Since you guys say she reads here : like day in the life of a podcaster would be interesting, or how we started our podcast, things to do on LI, “follow Adina to work”. So many opportunities for her to make niche videos. I think if she put some aesthetic into editing and thumbnails she would get the growth she wants
I don’t get the need to move. Her brother is going to college, and her mom travels for work so in reality she’ll only be at home with her dad. Plus she’s talked about her dad going to PA with her mom in the apartment they have down there. And her house is decent sized is not like her dad is going to be invading her privacy. She should definitely stay at home for a while. Even till next summer if I were her.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

76window wrote:Do we think Brooke did a horrible facetune job on her new IG photo or the dirt on the wall magically goes from straight line to sloping where her knee is ?
Yeah that photo is weird. Her head looks so much bigger than her body

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

She is sooo derpy looking. I’m sorry I’m not trying to body shame but there is just something so odd about her body I can’t figure out what it is. Maybe her posture she’s always hunched over idk but she just looks super weird looking to me idk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

She is soooo derpy looking omg. Not trying to body shame but there is something so odd looking about her body I can’t figure out what exactly. Idk maybe it’s her posture how her shoulders are always hunched forward or down idk I just think she needs to watch the tiktoks on how to pose for pictures bc it’s always either hunched over or that stupid one arm up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

trashtalk_77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by trashtalk_77 »

Jyoutubec wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:42 am
She is sooo derpy looking. I’m sorry I’m not trying to body shame but there is just something so odd about her body I can’t figure out what it is. Maybe her posture she’s always hunched over idk but she just looks super weird looking to me idk
I think I've said this in past threads but she just has that body that's like an ostrich lol (minus the long neck). Just a short torso with bigger chest and longer legs. I have a few friends who have this body type and they always just look odd, I'm also 99% sure her hunch is because of the chest.

k9xx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by k9xx »

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:14 am
Jyoutubec wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:12 pm
I find it so forced and awkward when she’s petting her dog and giving him attention in her new vlog like she obviously reads here and I can just tell that she’s not really a dog person but now that all of sudden she wants a corgi she awkwardly pets her dog and gives him attention since everyone says she ignores him in her other videos
She and Adina talked about the petting thing a little while back when people were talking about it here. They said they don’t like petting cookie during the day because it’s more of a nighttime thing and they’re too busy (which is definitely a lie for Brooke because she does nothing). Like what?? I’ve never heard anybody say something as stupid as that before. I don’t get why she would she consider getting another dog when she can barely be around the one she has now. It’s so awkward when cookie wants to play or get attention from her and she just films her and laughs awkwardly without touching her.
(Not sure if I formatted this right on Mobile but) WHAT. I am actually baffled by this?? I tried to scroll and not respond but I couldn’t. I pet my dogs every chance I can. Pets consider their owners their entire lives. Imagine not wanting to pet the dog that absolutely loves you? That’s so wild to me. And the fact that they actually said it’s a nighttime thing is just insane????
Last edited by k9xx on Fri May 22, 2020 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

lovesnature
Learner
Learner

Post by lovesnature »

Guest wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:14 am
Jyoutubec wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 5:12 pm
She and Adina talked about the petting thing a little while back when people were talking about it here. They said they don’t like petting cookie during the day because it’s more of a nighttime thing and they’re too busy (which is definitely a lie for Brooke because she does nothing). Like what?? I’ve never heard anybody say something as stupid as that before. I don’t get why she would she consider getting another dog when she can barely be around the one she has now. It’s so awkward when cookie wants to play or get attention from her and she just films her and laughs awkwardly without touching her.
what do you mean you only pet yoru dog at night??? that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard! labs need so much love and attention, that poor baby lol

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

Jyoutubec wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:47 am
She is soooo derpy looking omg. Not trying to body shame but there is something so odd looking about her body I can’t figure out what exactly. Idk maybe it’s her posture how her shoulders are always hunched forward or down idk I just think she needs to watch the tiktoks on how to pose for pictures bc it’s always either hunched over or that stupid one arm up
I think her body is completely fine and it looks good in the picture. It's just that she's horrible at posing in pictures. She always looks awkward. Definitely a posture issue

Return to “Brooke Miccio”