Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by 24601 »

Brooke: I’m saving money for NYC
Brooke: *has a sponsorship with RTR*
Brooke: *spends $200 on 2 shirts*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovesnature
Learner
Learner

Post by lovesnature »

24601 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:13 pm

lmaooo she really said that after buying a coffee out, and before going to get her nails done, going shopping and buying an $100 going out shirt, getting a spray tan, THEN going out for dinner & drinks two days in a row like i can’t hdhdhdhshs. i know “saving” means diff things to diff people but she legit sets herself up to get dragged

Post by Guest »

lovesnature wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:21 pm
24601 wrote:

lmaooo she really said that after buying a coffee out, and before going to get her nails done, going shopping and buying an $100 going out shirt, getting a spray tan, THEN going out for dinner & drinks two days in a row like i can’t hdhdhdhshs. i know “saving” means diff things to diff people but she legit sets herself up to get dragged
After spending nearly $300 in that one day she said “I’m hardly spending any money!” and she was so excited as she said it. Like what...?

Wana17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Wana17 »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:50 pm
Does it drive anyone else nuts when she does this with her fingers? Like who doesn’t know how to do air quotes correctly?
What also drives me crazy is that visible thread of saliva from the top to bottom of her mouth that’s always there while she’s rambling on. Has me wondering does she know how to take a breath and just swallow. Also what was so different about this Galentine’s? The girl did everything that she usually does anyway.

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

She bought a $100 shirt to ~stunt on them~ since she went out with her coworkers and knew dude would watch their stories and she’ll be in them. How more pathetic can you get Brooke? went on a rant about having YouTube friends in Boston and she was making plans with a bunch of friends for this weekend when Danielle is in town, BUT Maggie, Emma and Arlin never hang out with her. Maggie uses Danielle. I saw her commenting “you’re so cute.” In her new video.You’ll never see Maggie commenting on Brooke’s videos. I was laughing when the doctor said Brooke went to the chiropractor for her posture because people on here were saying she should go. HAHAHA

Qweenbeauty
Talker
Talker

Post by Qweenbeauty »

ihateytgurus wrote:Image
Does it drive anyone else nuts when she does this with her fingers? Like who doesn’t know how to do air quotes correctly?
Those aren't air quotes, those are Twitter fingers. Duh

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ssae512
Learner
Learner

Post by ssae512 »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:43 pm
lovesnature wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:21 pm
2460delete wrote:

After spending nearly $300 in that one day she said “I’m hardly spending any money!” and she was so excited as she said it. Like what...?
That’s why she never showed her new Gucci purse when she bought it because a few weeks prior she had said in a video how she doesn’t see herself buying a designer bag anytime soon....
she really needs to get a fucking grip

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

24601 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:20 am
Yeah what happened to all of the stuff Brooke said she would do without her 8-5? Didn’t she want to start a company/brand? I truly hope she can look back at this time in her life in a few years and see just how truly pathetic she has been the last 5 months

She had a very successful sticker launch. She even had to hire 2 assistants to help her mail them out.

millynorock
Talker
Talker

Post by millynorock »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:50 pm
Brooke looks more & more like Bellsprout pokemon each day and I can't unsee it
2069-Shiny-Bellsprout.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

millynorock
Talker
Talker

Post by millynorock »

Firefly1111 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:27 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:03 am
Why is her mom wearing a free people camo shirt? You’re 50!! Go shop at Loft Ann Taylor or the women’s department at Macy’s. Not the juniors section! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
So, what should women in their 50s do... stay at home, hidden from society, and wear matronly clothes for the rest of their lives? Should they give up on themselves and realize their "prime", aka their reproductive years, has passed? Is age the criterion we want to continue using to judge ourselves? Women don't become less valuable, a burden or an embarrassment as they age, they should be able to express themselves and wear anything they want... just like anybody else.

P.S. Last time I checked Jennifer Lopez was 50 and I'm quite sure she didn't wear anything from Macy's at the Superbowl.
Also I get that we shouldn't box women to shop at certain store because of their age, especially if it's not ill fitting. But please, for the love of all that is holy, lets not get a rise out of Adina Jenner by comparing her to J-Lo. Y'all know they are on this site like they have stock here.

Post by Guest »

what schedule

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

millynorock wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:19 pm
Firefly1111 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:27 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:03 am
Why is her mom wearing a free people camo shirt? You’re 50!! Go shop at Loft Ann Taylor or the women’s department at Macy’s. Not the juniors section! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
So, what should women in their 50s do... stay at home, hidden from society, and wear matronly clothes for the rest of their lives? Should they give up on themselves and realize their "prime", aka their reproductive years, has passed? Is age the criterion we want to continue using to judge ourselves? Women don't become less valuable, a burden or an embarrassment as they age, they should be able to express themselves and wear anything they want... just like anybody else.

P.S. Last time I checked Jennifer Lopez was 50 and I'm quite sure she didn't wear anything from Macy's at the Superbowl.
Also I get that we shouldn't box women to shop at certain store because of their age, especially if it's not ill fitting. But please, for the love of all that is holy, lets not get a rise out of Adina Jenner by comparing her to J-Lo. Y'all know they are on this site like they have stock here.
Actually, I give Adina quite a bit of credit for building her own career, traveling around to make things happen and balancing work and a family. Do I think she's perfect, of course not... neither is JLo or anyone of us. Do I also think Brooke learn a thing or two from her mom? Absolutely. Do I believe Adina probably protected her daughter too much to give her thing Adina didn't have or spare Brooke from tougher experiences? Most definitely.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

Guys it was getting long- I made the
new thread : viewtopic.php?f=825&t=37394
Last edited by kdoggy21 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

sensualamber
Debater
Debater

Post by sensualamber »

mumkinpo wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:52 pm

what schedule
LMAOOOOOOOO akdjsadsakdafdg

gossipswift13
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gossipswift13 »

WHY DID I EVER SUBSCRIBE?

I followed and subbed for years but stopped in early 2020 because of the pathetic boss girl content she puts out. I feel like an idiot for not realizing it sooner but in all honesty, I thought after college she would realize and make some changes. Now understand why she can surpass 240k subscribers. after reading through the threads of her on here I realize I only liked her "aesthetic" but her lifestyle is not real or achievable. who moves to NYC and sits in her apartment, orders whole foods, and post on Twitter 24/7. Her tweets are not even funny she is cringy AF I know I'm shitting on her personality now but GOD!! who verbally says the phrase "hits diff"?? Gals on the go podcast is a complete joke. It's mindblowing that they believe gals on the go is flying to NY to comped food and get blowouts at drybar while vlogging. Their daily "gtg days" are even funnier because they think working out, running to trader joes, and cleaning their kitchen is boss girl content. I feel like Brooke has some potential but she goes out of her way to be surrounded by YES people and cannot take criticism and thinks people point out her bad habits is hate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”