Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brooke Miccio: Dumped, Desperate, and Delusional (Pt. 7)

Post by gurugallll »

She is so annoying posting every guy that breathes around her on social media to show that she talks to men. She’s been trashing short men for the past year but the guy she posted is way shorter than her. Sis is so desperate she’s out here lowering her standards.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

gurugallll wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:45 pm
She is so annoying posting every guy that breathes around her on social media to show that she talks to men. She’s been trashing short men for the past year but the guy she posted is way shorter than her. Sis is so desperate she’s out here lowering her standards.
uhm.... there's nothing wrong with short guys. from a very quick google, he's probably brooke's friend from hs/long island

how has no one figured out the identity of the boy that brooke flew out to LA for?

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

jadorexo wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:16 pm
gurugallll wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:45 pm
uhm.... there's nothing wrong with short guys. from a very quick google, he's probably brooke's friend from hs/long island

how has no one figured out the identity of the boy that brooke flew out to LA for?
lol there isn’t but she’s always trashing guys for being short.

What’s her new thread going to be called?

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by starlighttt »

mumkinpo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:39 pm
buzzinnn wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 pm
@brooke @katy
Brooke is literally Katy minus self-confidence/narcissism and plus 60 pounds
Brooke is definitely not 60 pounds heavier than Katy lol

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

definitely voting for Broke Brooke Miccio: Can't Keep a Man-chengo or Broke Brooke Miccio: validate my parking & my poor life choices

Also how can she promote a brand of birth control but can't go to therapy? Both are for your health! Just get sponsored by Talkspace already ffs

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

The "MAN-chengo"title has my vote... and my heart <3

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:52 pm
definitely voting for Broke Brooke Miccio: Can't Keep a Man-chengo or Broke Brooke Miccio: validate my parking & my poor life choices

Also how can she promote a brand of birth control but can't go to therapy? Both are for your health! Just get sponsored by Talkspace already ffs
My vote is still for manchengo but lmao @ validate my parking and life choices

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

kdoggy21 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:54 am
emeraldgirrl wrote:

We can always use it for the next one, we are going through threads quite fast and it'll still be relevant...

Post by Guest »

Re-throwing my hat into the ring of Brooke Miccio: dnt txt I’m running away from my problems

millynorock
Talker
Talker

Post by millynorock »

Firefly1111 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:59 am
kdoggy21 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:54 am
emeraldgirrl wrote:

We can always use it for the next one, we are going through threads quite fast and it'll still be relevant...
I definitely like the Cant get a "MANchengo" one

Post by Guest »

starlighttt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:16 pm
mumkinpo wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:39 pm
Brooke is literally Katy minus self-confidence/narcissism and plus 60 pounds
Brooke is getting hefty. I would put Katy at around 130 (I'm her jean size/similar body shape and weight that). Ok maybe 60 pounds is extreme lol. 40-50 pounds for sure though. She even admitted to becoming overweight, so 170-180 for her seems reasonable.

starlighttt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starlighttt »

mumkinpo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:49 am
starlighttt wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:16 pm
Brooke is getting hefty. I would put Katy at around 130 (I'm her jean size/similar body shape and weight that). Ok maybe 60 pounds is extreme lol. 40-50 pounds for sure though. She even admitted to becoming overweight, so 170-180 for her seems reasonable.
I'm sorry but what are you talking about? Katy definitely weighs more than 130 lol. I'm not sitting here trying to body shame or talk about these women's bodies, I don't see why that's relevant at all, but Katy likely weighs more than Brooke (or has a higher BMI since she's not as tall). She's a little thicker, she's not super skinny. Which is fine and she has a cute body. But there's absolutely no way Brooke has a higher BMI than her. And Brooke does not look like she weighs 170 pounds. I feel like you don't have a good gauge of weight/BMI.

Post by Guest »

starlighttt wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:00 am
mumkinpo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:49 am
I'm sorry but what are you talking about? Katy definitely weighs more than 130 lol. I'm not sitting here trying to body shame or talk about these women's bodies, I don't see why that's relevant at all, but Katy likely weighs more than Brooke (or has a higher BMI since she's not as tall). She's a little thicker, she's not super skinny. Which is fine and she has a cute body. But there's absolutely no way Brooke has a higher BMI than her. And Brooke does not look like she weighs 170 pounds. I feel like you don't have a good gauge of weight/BMI.
These girls openly share sizes when doing partnerships and Katy is a S/M and Brooke is a M/L and a tall/hefty girl. There is no way Brooke weighs less than Katy lmao. BMI is a separate conversation and not what I mentioned in my original comment. But even then, Brooke admitted to having an "overweight" BMI due to her constant snacking. You are definitely the one who can't gauge weight lol

But like you said it's not that relevant so we can drop it!

Seaside22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Seaside22 »

mumkinpo wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:04 am
starlighttt wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:00 am
These girls openly share sizes when doing partnerships and Katy is a S/M and Brooke is a M/L and a tall/hefty girl. There is no way Brooke weighs less than Katy lmao. BMI is a separate conversation and not what I mentioned in my original comment. But even then, Brooke admitted to having an "overweight" BMI due to her constant snacking. You are definitely the one who can't gauge weight lol

But like you said it's not that relevant so we can drop it!
I’ve seen Brooke at soul cycle... so in leggings and a sports bra, and she’s very slim in real life. She has a large chest and no tone but she’s not anywhere close to being bigger in really life. Her legs and arms are very skinny and she’s taller than average.

emeraldgirrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emeraldgirrl »

So confused as to why Brooke thinks her water bottle would “flash” when she needs to drink water? None of the marketing suggests this, it isn’t listed as a feature on the company’s website, and their insta doesn’t show this. Brands need to stop sending her shit.

Post by Guest »

emeraldgirrl wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:26 pm
So confused as to why Brooke thinks her water bottle would “flash” when she needs to drink water? None of the marketing suggests this, it isn’t listed as a feature on the company’s website, and their insta doesn’t show this. Brands need to stop sending her shit.
She said on the podcast at the beginning for January that she wanted to stop accepting so many free products to not be so wasteful...looks like she’s really keeping that one :roll: greedy girl can’t say no to anything.

Post by Guest »

Yikes her Alice & Olivia skirt that she was wearing was NOT her size (way too short & tight). Neither she nor Danielle accepts their true body size.

Can’t believe she asked her manager to get her invited to a fashion show. Pathetic. No one wants her ass there otherwise she would have been invited instead of asking for an invite. She literally did not show a single thing that she did in New York. It was purely a hotel room video. I just want her to quit youtube honestly.

And last but not least, she called a tostada a tostado.

RachelRatface
Informer
Informer

Post by RachelRatface »

Didn't this vlog start the morning after her twitter meltdown and she fled to NYC? She looked rough af but of course no mention of it all.

honeybee12
Learner
Learner

Post by honeybee12 »

kdoggy21 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:35 pm
Is the manchengo title that someone came up with at the beginning of this thread still relevant? There were so many good ones in the early pages
Haha thank you, I had said Brooke “can’t get a MANchengo” Miccio!

Post by Guest »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:37 pm
emeraldgirrl wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:26 pm
She said on the podcast at the beginning for January that she wanted to stop accepting so many free products to not be so wasteful...looks like she’s really keeping that one :roll: greedy girl can’t say no to anything.
At this point she just parrots Natalie Barbu who probably lives the life Brooke wishes she had after quitting her job. Natalie always stresses declining PR and actually does it. Natalie quit and said she wanted to work on her own projects, she did that. I rewatched the Brooke quitting vlog recently and she said that constantly, yet she has not produced a single thing since quitting in the fall. She now has the time and the money to take her channel in any direction but all she does is vlog crying about a dude who hit it and quit it and Trader Joes runs.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”