Brooke Miccio: Bloated, Blotchy, Bored & Broke (Pt 4)

Re: Brooke Miccio: Bloated, Blotchy, Bored & Broke (Pt 4)

Post by Guest »

youtubeobsessed123 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:28 pm
Ok are we just going to ignore that fact that she said her stickers were a source of income? Like idk I guess I was expecting her to give us like 9 consistent sources that are well established. But she has only done that once and it seemed like it was a real pain in the butt anyway lol. Anyone else agree?
She’s just stupid and was trying to one of Natalie barbu bc she made the income stream video first. I used to find myself feeling sorry for Brooke but she’s so self absorbed and snobby I can’t anymore. She’s such a gal on the go for selling stickers once

sensualamber
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by sensualamber »

Jellolly wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:26 am
ceebee wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:08 am
ughgurus wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:04 am
ceebee wrote:Really off topic, but have any of you used the it cosmetics cc cream? Does it give flashback? I wanted to pick it up but don’t want to look stupid like Brooke? I know she uses it so I was wondering
I wore it to work yesterday and in a couple hours I looked TERRIBLE. could work for you though! I just got the too faced born this way and it looks great :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Danielle uses it too and she looks just as dumb as Brooke. I think I’ll just buy my usual foundation. I heard it doesn’t last all day is this true? But thanks :)
Definitely does last all day!! I've never had a problem w flashback but it doesn't last long at all. I just ended up going back to my drug store l'oreal foundation that works much better
oh god yes it lasts all day. i wipe my makeup off at the end of the day and im shocked at how much comes off because i'm used to others coming off during the day. i've been using cc cream for like a year and a half and haven't used anything else since. it doesn't clog my pores or make me breakout, and my skin still feels fantastic even though i wear it to work everyday. it doesnt give any flashback at all, brooke just piles powder on her face which is why hers does. as long as you get the right shade i highly recommend it!!!

Post by Guest »

Can’t believe brooke would just lie so easily about having used RTR in the past when we know she never has. Damn being an influencer must require having no morals and the ability to lie all the time.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

Seaside22 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:30 am
danny-devito wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:02 pm
jadorexo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:40 pm
Seaside22 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:09 pm
I still don’t understand why Brook has a Keurig and a Nespresso, then buys cold brew from Trader Joe’s and still goes to Starbucks daily. Doesn’t she realize that if you brew coffee and put it in the fridge it will be cold in a few minutes? I make iced lattes/coffee daily by making a nespresso pod at night and sticking it in the fridge. It tastes better than Starbucks and costs a lot less! I can’t recall the last time she used either of her coffee machines in a vlog?

::cue next weeks vlog where she makes her own coffee daily::
yeah, the thing is if she uses her nespresso or keurig the sustainable freaks will eat her alive! i will say she's screwed either way
i mean, nespressos and keurigs are pretty wasteful if you're buying the pods/k-cups lol. it's on the same level as getting a plastic cup from starbucks every day and then throwing it out when you're done. at least with the nespresso/keurig she could get a reusable capsule for each and then brew coffee at home, and no one will complain about her wasting a ton of plastic and money. brooke would never, though, because she'd have to use more than one brain cell to think about it.
I wasn’t talking from a sustainability point... it’s so much cheaper and she clearly has the time to brew her own coffee. I use reusable pods but I’m assuming that’s too much for our little Brooke to pack her own coffee grinds into. She uses a pod or she throws a plastic Starbucks cup and straw away, either way it is creating waste. She constantly talks about saving money and making her own coffee is one way!
had to dig up this thread... look at brooke finally using her nespresso :rofl:

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

Now that we're to page 41, I'm bringing up my idea of Brooke Miccio: Gal on the Go to Nowhere lol can someone pls start this?? Idk how

gossipg1rl9
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipg1rl9 »

[/size][/color]
viewtopic.php?f=699&t=37078

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

Lmao at Brooke now following that girl Jessica on Instagram that went on the trip with Gretchen, Maggie and Emma and was hanging out with them and posting pics/stories with. She wants to be in that friend group so bad it’s so pathetic and embarrassing

Return to “Brooke Miccio”