Brooke No Job But A Nose Job Miccio

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke No Job But A Nose Job Miccio

Post by Nicoleea1 »

Someone commented on brookes picture with that boy asking "are they dating?" And brooke liked the comment

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:28 pm
Lmfao Danielle gets siriusxm and amazon sponsorships and Brooke gets...ruby Tuesday. I can’t :rofl:
Honestly id be so happy with a ruby Tuesday sponsorship lol free drinks and salad bar

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

I don’t wanna be that person who stoops so low.... but what is wrong with Adina’s face? Why does it look like that? She looks looks demonic in pictures

Nicoleea1
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Nicoleea1 »

gurugallll wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:52 pm
jadorexo wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:47 pm
gurugallll wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:44 pm
She’s the only one that goes on YouTube with her creams, masks, pulling her hair like she’s 5. She loves to put herself in a position where others would judge.
makes me not want to buy drunk elephant since she gets that stuff for free and her skin continues to stay horrible
Don’t I got the cleanser and it made me breakout all over my jaw line!
Drunk elephant is so overrated. If yall want some good products I recommend trying the Tatcha deep cleanse exfoliating cleanser and the Tatcha water cream!! The water cream is pricey but a must have

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

kdoggy21 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:38 pm
I don’t wanna be that person who stoops so low.... but what is wrong with Adina’s face? Why does it look like that? She looks looks demonic in pictures
Botox?

instafame436
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by instafame436 »

ihateytgurus wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:23 pm
Brooke Bitches About Boys & Boston Miccio
Brooke “and stuff like that” miccio

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:42 pm
gurugallll wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:52 pm
jadorexo wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:47 pm
gurugallll wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:44 pm
She’s the only one that goes on YouTube with her creams, masks, pulling her hair like she’s 5. She loves to put herself in a position where others would judge.
makes me not want to buy drunk elephant since she gets that stuff for free and her skin continues to stay horrible
Don’t I got the cleanser and it made me breakout all over my jaw line!
Drunk elephant is so overrated. If yall want some good products I recommend trying the Tatcha deep cleanse exfoliating cleanser and the Tatcha water cream!! The water cream is pricey but a must have
Calm down Maggie. I’m just kidding lol.

Jyoutubec
Talker
Talker

Post by Jyoutubec »

kdoggy21 wrote:

Right??!!! I was just about to say the same thing. Honestly looks scary. And brooke just looks like fucking doofus derp as usual
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Jyoutubec wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:54 pm
kdoggy21 wrote:

Right??!!! I was just about to say the same thing. Honestly looks scary. And brooke just looks like fucking doofus derp as usual
Both her and her mother look so ugly in that photo. Like her mother’s smile is so unattractive. It reminds me of this :twisted: lol.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

Brooke looks just like her grandma.

gotmefdup
Talker
Talker

Post by gotmefdup »

Nicoleea1 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:36 pm
Someone commented on brookes picture with that boy asking "are they dating?" And brooke liked the comment
he's openly gay, she's clearly just trying to get people talking/make people think she pulls guys lmao

Post by Guest »

Ew she such a name-dropping desperate girl. I can’t with her anymore. Who the FUCK cares if some random-ass guy that barely has any following retweeted something?

Post by Guest »

gotmefdup wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:25 pm
Nicoleea1 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:36 pm
he's openly gay, she's clearly just trying to get people talking/make people think she pulls guys lmao
THIS!!!

She literally takes random caught off guard pictures of her coworkers who are guys. Like you said to make it seem like she pulls guys, or hangs out with guys. For what? I'm sure she has a thing for one or two. What's the point of her hanging out with them just so she can catch feelings. Knowing she has no chance with them. She went to a big school, where greek life is big. Yet she couldn't find some frat guys to mess around with. Frat guys will get with anyone, but I guess that wasn't the case for her. She couldn't even get a guy at geogia doubt she'll get one now with her awk self.

Post by Guest »

ihateytgurus wrote: Image

Ew she such a name-dropping desperate girl. I can’t with her anymore. Who the FUCK cares if some random-ass guy that barely has any following retweeted something?
right. IM DONE WITH HER BEING SO DESPERATE TRYING TO BE FRIENDS WITH THEM. HEY BROOKE I KNOW YOURE READING THIS YOURE A LOSER!!!!!!! They don't care about YOU!!!!!

Post by Guest »

I saw the other day her brother was following an Instagram page that was bashing liberals. In my head I was like okay bro you can't even vote yet.

Mama3
Learner
Learner

Post by Mama3 »

Jyoutubec wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:54 pm
kdoggy21 wrote:

My guess is too much botox. I need to rewatch and see if she can move her eyebrows. Possibly an eyebrow lift but does not look natural.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

Gurugossiping wrote: Thread is getting too long! Leave some thread name suggestions below!
Brooke soon to be broke Miccio - credit to whoever suggested that one way back

Or ‘Bloated, blotchy, and bored’
Last edited by kdoggy21 on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Brooke No Job But A Nose Job Miccio

Post by 24601 »

Why did Aaron Carter comment on her Ruby Tuesday picture? And while the account is private it is verified Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gurugallll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugallll »

24601 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:33 pm
Why did Aaron Carter comment on her Ruby Tuesday picture? And while the account is private it is verified Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hIghLiGhT oF mY wEeK.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”