Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brooke No Job But A Nose Job Miccio

Post by Gossip_14551 »

Ttdohoilamco wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:00 am
Brooke posted that sponsored photo for Ruby Tuesday on her instagram and managed to tag the location of an RT that is permanently closed 😑😑 She just sucks at doing this....maybe it's time for you to go get another job, Brooke. The thing you claim to be your passion or whatever- you can't even do it right and give subscribers some decent content..
I was honestly hoping her content would be more creative given her increase of time but it’s just as bad and boring as before.

old broad
Learner
Learner

Post by old broad »

Years ago, I was laid off ;company I worked for eventually closed the entire site - last of the regular layoffs - which was a blessing in disguise. Anyhow, I had a nice severance package, and then unemployment covered my bills. We'd all been expecting the site was closing, so I had squirreled away money way in advance. I did search for another job all the time, but even with keeping on top of that, it was so easy to just do nothing on some days. You could get sucked into watching tv (now YT or surfing), and procrastinating. I had to put in effort to say oh I am going to do whatever rather than just sleep in or watch soaps or other daytime tv.

Honestly, if she hired a personal trainer it would be a good move (or there are accountability coaches, too). She needs someone to keep her on schedule, and her assistants aren't going to do that. She hired them as assistants to do stuff she doesn't want to do, but also as a cheering section/built in friends. Her mom is purely defender/cheerleader; even at my advanced age, I have a mother who'll say I thought you were going to get abcd done (she knows I do procrastinate). Even the most organized and hard working person needs a little prodding at some point. Brooke sees anything that even vaguely challenges what she does as being mean and you're a hater. No, sometimes people are trying to be helpful, and tell you how they screwed up before you go down that same path.

If Brooke has to keep re-editing sponsored videos (apparently had to do quite a bit as how late they're coming out), how many sponsors will continue with her? I don't recall others having that much of a delay; even Gretchen, who seems to be a ditz at times (sometimes she pulls it together a bit), gets videos out on a regular basis - not weeks old. This is your job now. It's a job, not a hobby. I bet once it dawns on her that it's a job, it will no longer be fun, no longer her passion. Job = bad.

Jellolly
Learner
Learner

Post by Jellolly »

I’m laughing so hard at this succession of comments. All valid complaints lol. Wonder if they will get deleted or if she will just make a snarky reply
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ders
Informer
Informer

Post by ders »

I can’t tell what it is but she looks SO young and unattractive to me, like she resembles a middle school girl or overgrown child.

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

ders wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:18 am
I can’t tell what it is but she looks SO young and unattractive to me, like she resembles a middle school girl or overgrown child.
Young no.
Unattractive sure. Big nose, all that acne. Hunchback. Bloated.
She thinks/acts like a middle school/high school girl.

exposethemm
Learner
Learner

Post by exposethemm »

I just listened to her podcast with tori when Brooke was a guest and the level of fake and hypocrisy she gives off is UNREAL. Like Brooke was saying how she loves Boston and there’s so much to do and she’s never bored... all the vlogs you’re at Trader Joe’s going to Starbucks or to fucking target. I have not seen her do one Boston thing ever. Like just recently there was the Charles river expedition where it’s a big thing in Boston and she lives so close to the river instead she went to drink bud light in crusty Somerville I CANT

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

exposethemm wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:36 am
I just listened to her podcast with tori when Brooke was a guest and the level of fake and hypocrisy she gives off is UNREAL. Like Brooke was saying how she loves Boston and there’s so much to do and she’s never bored... all the vlogs you’re at Trader Joe’s going to Starbucks or to fucking target. I have not seen her do one Boston thing ever. Like just recently there was the Charles river expedition where it’s a big thing in Boston and she lives so close to the river instead she went to drink bud light in crusty Somerville I CANT
Does she even go out to bars anymore? from her stories it looks like she goes to her coworkers apartments to drink. Like they’re underage. Where’s the fun in that? She’s so lame!!!

Angryandsad11
Learner
Learner

Post by Angryandsad11 »

its funny how Brooke changed apartment layouts because of the windows and the lighting in her videos IS NOT GOOD WHAT SO EVER

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

old broad wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:15 am
Years ago, I was laid off ;company I worked for eventually closed the entire site - last of the regular layoffs - which was a blessing in disguise. Anyhow, I had a nice severance package, and then unemployment covered my bills. We'd all been expecting the site was closing, so I had squirreled away money way in advance. I did search for another job all the time, but even with keeping on top of that, it was so easy to just do nothing on some days. You could get sucked into watching tv (now YT or surfing), and procrastinating. I had to put in effort to say oh I am going to do whatever rather than just sleep in or watch soaps or other daytime tv.

Honestly, if she hired a personal trainer it would be a good move (or there are accountability coaches, too). She needs someone to keep her on schedule, and her assistants aren't going to do that. She hired them as assistants to do stuff she doesn't want to do, but also as a cheering section/built in friends. Her mom is purely defender/cheerleader; even at my advanced age, I have a mother who'll say I thought you were going to get abcd done (she knows I do procrastinate). Even the most organized and hard working person needs a little prodding at some point. Brooke sees anything that even vaguely challenges what she does as being mean and you're a hater. No, sometimes people are trying to be helpful, and tell you how they screwed up before you go down that same path.

If Brooke has to keep re-editing sponsored videos (apparently had to do quite a bit as how late they're coming out), how many sponsors will continue with her? I don't recall others having that much of a delay; even Gretchen, who seems to be a ditz at times (sometimes she pulls it together a bit), gets videos out on a regular basis - not weeks old. This is your job now. It's a job, not a hobby. I bet once it dawns on her that it's a job, it will no longer be fun, no longer her passion. Job = bad.
I'm sorry you had to go through that, but your input is very valuable. Doing nothing and falling into that routine can be deadly. Getting out of it often requires a kick in the butt from someone who cares enough to tell you the truth about yourself (if you're strong enough that someone is yourself).

But I think these girls' case is different and somewhat more dangerous. They think that being busy is the same as being productive. Blocking time in your i-calendar for shopping, soulcycle, matcha making or whatever is not being productive. What's the point of being a gal on the go if anyone can go where you're going?

exposethemm
Learner
Learner

Post by exposethemm »

Happy_one wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:15 am
exposethemm wrote:

why is Somerville Crusty? thank you
Hahaha my apologizes if you’re from Somerville it’s not crusty I was just being dramatic but it’s mostly a college area from where she looked like she was in. I’m from Mass and Boston is just more fun than Somerville like no one goes out there

jlm1995
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jlm1995 »

She really needed a big checked suitcase and two carry on bags to go to her mom's house in PA? That's how much I pack to go to Disney World for a week...

Firefly1111
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Firefly1111 »

Maybe she took stuff for filming or shooting branded content.

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Firefly1111 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:49 pm
Maybe she took stuff for filming or shooting branded content.
yeah, she had to bring a bunch of stuff for that ruby tuesday's ad! :lol:

buzzinnn
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by buzzinnn »

A Halloween party. Why? Who’s going to come? It will only be her, Stephen and Mariah in attendance. I like her videos more when she’s not in BOS. Her Boston content is a yawn fest. I will link it down below, everyone is asking where the stuff is from. Doubt it she’s just trying to get her commission.

PS. What is in the works? Stickers I assume. NO college graduate/college student is going to buy that. I honestly, doubt besides high school girls, and college nerds are buying their ugly colorful merch.

ytkeke
Learner
Learner

Post by ytkeke »

Happy_one wrote:
exposethemm wrote:
Somerville is often referred to by locals as “slumerville” emphasis on the slum. Therefore it is known to be a bit “crusty” 😂 that is all.

Post by Guest »

Lmfao Danielle gets siriusxm and amazon sponsorships and Brooke gets...ruby Tuesday. I can’t :rofl:

hatethatiloveit
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hatethatiloveit »

Happy_one wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:57 pm
ytkeke wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:55 pm
Happy_one wrote:
exposethemm wrote:
Somerville is often referred to by locals as “slumerville” emphasis on the slum. Therefore it is known to be a bit “crusty” 😂 that is all.
Thanks. I'll stay away from that area.
Somerville isn't crusty AT ALL! It's the new up and coming area in Boston and it hasn't been referred to as "slumerville" in YEARS!

Davis and Porter square are filled with restaurants and coffee shops and assembly row has amazing shopping. Somerville is filled with young professionals and would be perfect for Brooke.

nicole393
Learner
Learner

Post by nicole393 »

So the new vlog basically shows that Brooke had to have allll new furniture and decor for her apartment, and her mom's new place is all of Brooke's hand-me downs from college. I don't get why she couldn't reuse that stuff.

Avv16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Avv16 »

Was it just me or did Brooke’s mom seem lowkey annoyed by her while they were at Target

youtube_obsessed842
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by youtube_obsessed842 »

nicole393 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:47 pm
So the new vlog basically shows that Brooke had to have allll new furniture and decor for her apartment, and her mom's new place is all of Brooke's hand-me downs from college. I don't get why she couldn't reuse that stuff.
Okay that's a tad dramatic. There were two things from her previous apartment. The rug from her room and something about the bed, I think it was the frame but I didn't bother to go back to listen. In the new apartment her bedroom floor is carpeted so it makes sense why she would give the rug to her mom? I know her bedroom was carpeted last year too, but carpet on carpet can look really odd sometimes and also affects the way your furniture sits on the floor. Idk, I just furnished a new apartment and rugs are annoyingly expensive too.

Return to “Brooke Miccio”