Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stockton Queen But LA Nobody: EvetteXo Part 15

Post by Simplyxconfused »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Simplyxconfused wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Jazziejazzie8686 wrote:Wait, it’s “mala influencia”? Right? Or are they right and I’m wrong?
Anyone notice that Blanca didn’t tag Javi?

Gual12 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:35 am
Que nacos ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What i thought was super weird is that Javi got the tattoo and not Karina!???Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Im glad she didn’t get it cause we never know when javi and her will break up again. To have a matching tattoo with your cheater of a baby daddy and his fake ass friends..... lmao no thanks.
Yea well she was dumb enough to take him back so she lacks common sense Image but I guess in this sense she actually had some common sense for once! Lmao

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Blanca no invite again! LMAO and they live close to you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

People need to follow Act of Faith if they support you guys? If people wanna follow they will follow. Stop making a big deal of this Act of Faith shit. As I was right it's jewelry. You want to come off as a successful brand when your at 0 still. It takes time for it to be successful and you all trying take a shortcut by wanting it come off a something huge or an already brand like gucci or something. Even after you guys launch you are still basic. It will still be basic. Not even Alex is where we wants yet and that guy works so much on his brand and has put a lot of work on it, still is. Yet you guys are coming off as that people soppose to see it as Gucci or high end once it's released. Gtfo!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

This bitch and her girl talks like bitch if you have a problem ask a doctor

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Chicago56 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:30 am
People need to follow Act of Faith if they support you guys? If people wanna follow they will follow. Stop making a big deal of this Act of Faith shit. As I was right it's jewelry. You want to come off as a successful brand when your at 0 still. It takes time for it to be successful and you all trying take a shortcut by wanting it come off a something huge or an already brand like gucci or something. Even after you guys launch you are still basic. It will still be basic. Not even Alex is where we wants yet and that guy works so much on his brand and has put a lot of work on it, still is. Yet you guys are coming off as that people soppose to see it as Gucci or high end once it's released. Gtfo!
Looks like the jewelry you get at kohl’s 😂😂

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nothing wrong with kohl’s but knowing Blanca this bitch is gonna over price it like she always does

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Graciee0627 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:55 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:Guys did y’all read the comments on alanized video where they said blanca tried to force her friend to unfollow Pancho?? This is the first time I’m hearing of this does anyone know who it is?
Yeah pancho made a video about it!!! He even has his receipts to back it up. Someone tagged the video in the comments of that guys video lol idk who the friend is though I thought it was Olga at first but I think her and Blanca are still friends.

I watched it and lmao damn Blanca is childish! But like he said he has his little spies everywhere so obviously one of blancas friends is Panchos friend

bitcimlurkin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bitcimlurkin »

queenella wrote:This bitch and her girl talks like bitch if you have a problem ask a doctor
Yes! She needs to realize younger girls follow her and they will probably follow her “advice” and not actually go to a doctor. Like with her video of how she got pregnant she said she just timed it well by calculating her period... young girls are going to follow through with that advice and most likely get pregnant. Their favorite “influencer” isn’t going to be there to take care of them or their baby. It’s just so frustrating how she acts like she knows what she’s talking about Image people go to school for that shit and here are these stupid you tubers making videos about shit they swear they’re educated on

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

😂😂 why is she so convinced she’s a doctor or some sort of ob gyn. Why in the fuck would anyone with a brain trust anything this bitch has to say? Ain’t this the same bitch who refused to be on birth control and that’s why she had babies back to back... now she’s constantly going around saying “I don’t want anymore babies cause I had them back to back” well bitch if you had gotten on birth control after max this wouldn’t have happened and you wouldn’t feel this way about Camila or having more kids. This is the same bitch who doesn’t shower for days and stays wearing the same outfits for days on end so anything she has to say about periods is invalid cause I know for a fact she hardly changes her pads or her underwear 😂

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:30 pm
😂😂 why is she so convinced she’s a doctor or some sort of ob gyn. Why in the fuck would anyone with a brain trust anything this bitch has to say? Ain’t this the same bitch who refused to be on birth control and that’s why she had babies back to back... now she’s constantly going around saying “I don’t want anymore babies cause I had them back to back” well bitch if you had gotten on birth control after max this wouldn’t have happened and you wouldn’t feel this way about Camila or having more kids. This is the same bitch who doesn’t shower for days and stays wearing the same outfits for days on end so anything she has to say about periods is invalid cause I know for a fact she hardly changes her pads or her underwear 😂
Right, she only knows about her period.NOT all women are the same blancita what school did you went to have all this knowledge?... pendeja
Focus on your cheap looking jewelry you are doing with your husband and scamming your pendejas for it.
Just saw her insta story and I think it's a sponsor one.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

I found your stupid necklaces Blanca! Lmaoo What are you guys doing? Buying in bulk prices and selling them for $30+??

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

Lmfaooooooo she’s gonna sell that shit for 30-50 bucks

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Chicago56 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:21 pm
I found your stupid necklaces Blanca! Lmaoo What are you guys doing? Buying in bulk prices and selling them for $30+??
They are going to say that they designe them their self and that the angle wing is special that's why Ulysses tat it
😂😂😂 you literary can find those angle wings every where, I have some 😂

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

They are trying to copy again from other "influencers" la chula and her bonbon

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

queenella wrote:They are trying to copy again from other "influencers" la chula and her bonbon
Yuppp even though she does the same but at least she doesn’t make a big deal and SHOW about it. What do y’all think beauty bird is coming out with?

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Rocky1 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:12 pm
queenella wrote:They are trying to copy again from other "influencers" la chula and her bonbon
Yuppp even though she does the same but at least she doesn’t make a big deal and SHOW about it. What do y’all think beauty bird is coming out with?

Beauty bird seems more genuine and has a story behind everything she comes out with. She doesn't just come out with stuff to earn money like Blanca. Everything beauty bird does has a purpose or from her past, meaningful. I think it might be something with working out? Or her own brand of something. Wich I'm sure she will succeed because she does everything with thought. Unlike Blanca all she does is merch all the time to earn money. Smh

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

queenella wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:06 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:30 pm
Right, she only knows about her period.NOT all women are the same blancita what school did you went to have all this knowledge?... pendeja
Focus on your cheap looking jewelry you are doing with your husband and scamming your pendejas for it.
Just saw her insta story and I think it's a sponsor one.
Yeap it's a sponsor video bitch don't care about las pendejas period, saying false information and not education herself on the birth control topic.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

When she walks about not having more kids she wants Ulysses to have a vasectomy for her
If you don't want more kids get your tubes tied
If Ulysses doesn't want to have more kids than let him decide for himself.
Don't force someone to do something for you.

U_BMCxo
Talker
Talker

Post by U_BMCxo »

queenella wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:17 pm
When she walks about not having more kids she wants Ulysses to have a vasectomy for her
If you don't want more kids get your tubes tied
If Ulysses doesn't want to have more kids than let him decide for himself.
Don't force someone to do something for you.
She can get a botched BBL but can't get a small incision for her tubes to get tied? Make it make sense. That bitch is delusional with her wannabe decision making with Ulysses.

Jazziejazzie8686
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jazziejazzie8686 »

Y’all when she said,
“It looks like I have a diaper and no I’m not talking about my ass.” 😂😂😂

She definitely on here lurking.

Return to “Evettexo”