Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo - Part 14

Post by Rocky1 »

eunoia wrote:
Jessicats_ wrote:Image

New house SAME DISGUSTING PANS & STOVE
I would not eat from her Image looks gross, like clean up a little before you cook and post it on snap/ YouTube. She needs to watch Claudia regalado’s cooking videos, now that girl can COOK. Reminds me of my suegra’s food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s probably probably going to be the canned chille verde sauce & useless is the one who is going to cook it. Then her followers are going to act like she invented that shit

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Rocky1 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:20 am
eunoia wrote:

I would not eat from her Image looks gross, like clean up a little before you cook and post it on snap/ YouTube. She needs to watch Claudia regalado’s cooking videos, now that girl can COOK. Reminds me of my suegra’s food.

It’s probably probably going to be the canned chille verde sauce & useless is the one who is going to cook it. Then her followers are going to act like she invented that shit

Her followers están pendejas in her insta story sharing what those pendejas made the egg quesadilla "evettexo made me do it" pendejas evette did even cooked it

Aaaaaaagirl
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Aaaaaaagirl »

Imma be honest I made the quesadilla bc I also saw it on tik tok and let me tell you it’s not all that idk why she’s acting as if it was something out of this world. Like it’s just eggs and cheese it’s not that impressive and how come she didn’t make it’s an easy ass recepie she’s just lazy.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Blanca getting down in the kitchen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jpooh626
Informer
Informer

Post by jpooh626 »

eunoia wrote:

I love Claudia Regalado.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jpooh626
Informer
Informer

Post by jpooh626 »

Jessicats_ wrote:
jpooh626 wrote:

Oh no boo, I feel offended lol. That is not the same stove. She used to have a cooktop at her old house. From what I can tell this range is the 48" Viking range 5 series (commercial range). It's an over $10K stove that she obviously did not purchased because if she didn't invest in a good premium range when she was a homeowner then she definitely wouldn't buy one in a rental home. That stove is beautiful and expensive too bad that all they can cook is sopita de fideo and quesadillas with old dirty pots and pans. What a waste.

I meant same as in same FILTH lmao
If she is renting I feel bad for the landlords because that stove is gonna be shit once they leave. I mean at least pay your girl Karina to clean it damn
Yes!!! I noticed that she had pots all over the stove. She should of least clean before recording but I don't think it's as bad as Us Always. Now that's a dirty as house.

209_D
Learner
Learner

Post by 209_D »

jpooh626 wrote:
Jessicats_ wrote:
jpooh626 wrote:

Oh no boo, I feel offended lol. That is not the same stove. She used to have a cooktop at her old house. From what I can tell this range is the 48" Viking range 5 series (commercial range). It's an over $10K stove that she obviously did not purchased because if she didn't invest in a good premium range when she was a homeowner then she definitely wouldn't buy one in a rental home. That stove is beautiful and expensive too bad that all they can cook is sopita de fideo and quesadillas with old dirty pots and pans. What a waste.

If she is renting I feel bad for the landlords because that stove is gonna be shit once they leave. I mean at least pay your girl Karina to clean it damn
Yes!!! I noticed that she had pots all over the stove. She should of least clean before recording but I don't think it's as bad as Us Always. Now that's a dirty as house.

I will never understand como no tienen vergüenza Image That shit is so nasty! She’s just missing one of Moe Money’s roaches running around Image Pans are not expensive either if you can’t clean them well enough just replace them! Pinches viejas huevonas.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

This bitch had the nerve to say she hasn’t drank in a long long time. She said she was pregnant with Camila and then had gall bladder surgery,so it’s been so long. She forgets all her vlogs after Camila was born, when she left the kids several times with her mom and went out and got drunk drunk. Not to mention when she was early in her pregnancy and was still drinking .
E8B96EA8-03B2-443A-A86D-9A3E0EA8EDC8.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:25 pm
This bitch had the nerve to say she hasn’t drank in a long long time. She said she was pregnant with Camila and then had gall bladder surgery,so it’s been so long. She forgets all her vlogs after Camila was born, when she left the kids several times with her mom and went out and got drunk drunk. Not to mention when she was early in her pregnancy and was still drinking .
E8B96EA8-03B2-443A-A86D-9A3E0EA8EDC8.jpeg
Yup! The time they went to Chicago just to drink and eat pizza, the stupid Halloween party where she dressed up as a nasty ass bride and Ivette shook her botijona butt, and let’s not forget on the party bus she rented when she was overdoing it with her mediocre beauty creations campaign. I’m sure there were others besides these. She is a stupid ass liar!

jpooh626
Informer
Informer

Post by jpooh626 »

209_D wrote:
jpooh626 wrote:
Jessicats_ wrote:
jpooh626 wrote:

I will never understand como no tienen vergüenza Image That shit is so nasty! She’s just missing one of Moe Money’s roaches running around Image Pans are not expensive either if you can’t clean them well enough just replace them! Pinches viejas huevonas.

Especially Is Always. We can see how filthy their house is in every video. The kitchen especially, I remember in an Aguilar vlog they visited Maria and chicle, they stayed in one of the kids room well that room was dirty AF.

Sol2891
Learner
Learner

Post by Sol2891 »

ChonchisXo posted a snap of Camilla smiling so cute. Obviously someone else made her smile but as soon as she noticed evette recording she stopped smiling “ she was like this bish just won’t quit”. Camilla never smiles that hard for evette.

I’m sure she feels that evette gives more affection to max. We can all agree she doesn’t treat Camilla the same as Max. Evette also knows damn well that we point that out, that’s why she hardly posts max.

Just my opinion

Yami85456
Learner
Learner

Post by Yami85456 »

jpooh626 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:23 am
eunoia wrote:

I love Claudia Regalado.

I like her too but I just hate how she’s always trying to stick her butt out like way too much in her snaps

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

Aaaaaaagirl wrote:Imma be honest I made the quesadilla bc I also saw it on tik tok and let me tell you it’s not all that idk why she’s acting as if it was something out of this world. Like it’s just eggs and cheese it’s not that impressive and how come she didn’t make it’s an easy ass recepie she’s just lazy.

Glad I'm not alone! Haha Se me antojo and I made it also...but yeah it was just so plain i ended up adding some homemade salsa which made it a tad betterImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sun_love_xx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sun_love_xx »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
Aaaaaaagirl wrote:Imma be honest I made the quesadilla bc I also saw it on tik tok and let me tell you it’s not all that idk why she’s acting as if it was something out of this world. Like it’s just eggs and cheese it’s not that impressive and how come she didn’t make it’s an easy ass recepie she’s just lazy.

Glad I'm not alone! Haha Se me antojo and I made it also...but yeah it was just so plain i ended up adding some homemade salsa which made it a tad betterImageImage

Lol maybe ketchup would have helped.
I love how they made a whole ass video for a recipe that’s not even theirs. None of her videos are original.

sun_love_xx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sun_love_xx »

Her truth or shot video was boring as hell. How do her and useless manage to make everything so boring. Truth or shot sounds like fun, but theirs was a snooze fest.

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

sun_love_xx wrote:
Simplyxconfused wrote:

I love how they made a whole ass video for a recipe that’s not even theirs. None of her videos are original.

It's funny how she made it seem like Ulysses's had made her a gourmet meal!!because "He takes care of her"...Image Lmao Yea they're always copying other people's video's Image If it's all over Tik tok it didn't need a whole 15min video on YouTube

casssdeee
Talker
Talker

Post by casssdeee »

I deff think they’re running out of video ideas because these past few videos have been so boring. Also why don’t they ever do something fun with the kids? In her snaps camila is always laying down on the couch while max plays in his playroom by himself. Useless was so quick to judge her sister but yet they don’t make any interactions with their kids either other than to take pics or 10 second videos.

Aaaaaaagirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Aaaaaaagirl »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
sun_love_xx wrote:
Simplyxconfused wrote:

It's funny how she made it seem like Ulysses's had made her a gourmet meal!!because "He takes care of her"...Image Lmao Yea they're always copying other people's video's Image If it's all over Tik tok it didn't need a whole 15min video on YouTube

A 15 minute video of useless just making eggs on a tortilla. And yes girl it was kind of plain which makes sense Blanca is a plain basic bitch, so I had to get some spicy ketchup

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Aaaaaaagirl wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:08 pm
Simplyxconfused wrote:
sun_love_xx wrote:
Simplyxconfused wrote:

A 15 minute video of useless just making eggs on a tortilla. And yes girl it was kind of plain which makes sense Blanca is a plain basic bitch, so I had to get some spicy ketchup

I added pico de Gallo Spanish on mine
Lazy evette can't even cook a simple thing
Poor max he has to eat the burn pancakes his lazy mom makes

Chismosa98
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Chismosa98 »

casssdeee wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:05 pm
I deff think they’re running out of video ideas because these past few videos have been so boring. Also why don’t they ever do something fun with the kids? In her snaps camila is always laying down on the couch while max plays in his playroom by himself. Useless was so quick to judge her sister but yet they don’t make any interactions with their kids either other than to take pics or 10 second videos.

Where was he talking shit about her sister at? On a YouTube video? I want to see what he said.

Return to “Evettexo”