Wow! Beauty birds baby eats real food now. All Blanca gives camila is milk. 😭

Lettyj23
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo - Part 14

Post by Lettyj23 »

She got it for useless and herself?? Yeah right!! Everything this bitch does is only for social media!! If she would of gotten a bomb ass bbl that was really worth $20k she would show it off like crazy! She’s a show off and that’s the only reason why she buys things and does things not for her joto ass man! Bet not even he’s impressed by this apestosa’s “new body”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Wow! Beauty birds baby eats real food now. All Blanca gives camila is milk. 😭😭
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalola5 »

Chicago56 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 7:06 pm
Wow! Beauty birds baby eats real food now. All Blanca gives camila is milk. 😭😭

Beauty Bird said she took a class on feeding babies and did research and talked to her doctor. It’s some Type or method for got the name she said she was doing. Ulysses mom got her a baby bullet and not once has she used it 🤣🤣 not even an gerber has she given her kids

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Damn! Reality! Her stomach is still big & she is supper skinny from her shoulders. se Mira ajorobada.😭
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater

Post by Graciee0627 »

On the first pic she looks soooo much like her mom and it doesn't not look like she got anything done at all. Especially her boobs.

209_D
Learner
Learner

Post by 209_D »

This bitch has some nerve preaching about racism! What about COLORISM Blanca?! You’re fucking obsessed with your kids being “gueritos” weird ass bitch. Start with yourself first!

eunoia
Talker
Talker

Post by eunoia »

209_D wrote:Image
This bitch has some nerve preaching about racism! What about COLORISM Blanca?! You’re fucking obsessed with your kids being “gueritos” weird ass bitch. Start with yourself first!

Her grammar/ spelling really is atrocious...... you couldn’t even get the spelling of his name right? Does she proof read ANYTHING before she sends it out??

And yes she is obsessed with her kids being light like their daddy... but Max is the same exact shade as her and she needs to accept it. So freaking weird to me.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

209_D wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 10:24 pm

Notice how she posted all of black lives matter on her Instagram stories that can be gone in 24 hours
But nothing in her Instagram when you go and see it there's nothing about black lives matter.

Sanchezj89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sanchezj89 »

The doc took too much fat out of her upper arm :?

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Doesn't vlog for 3 weeks and this is what she uploads
Que pinche aburrida

Jessicats_
Talker
Talker

Post by Jessicats_ »

Wtffffff is this.... 🤢🤢🤢 should have gotten some fat off this shit too

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Ay te hablan Blancuh!

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

I know this thread has become dead since she has been super boring and extra lazy about uploading but in her latest video she talked about having a home gym now and claims that the main reason why she never went on a regular basis to a gym is because guys wouldn’t stop staring at her while she was there....um yeah sure Blanca, that’s why :rofl:

She talks about her Amazon favorites and throughout the entire video she just can’t stop coming off as a snob.

U_BMCxo
Talker
Talker

Post by U_BMCxo »

So this tiktok @claire_105 posted a tiktok about evette and everyone is talking shit. Then you have the delusional fans who are defending her 😂

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

So I didn’t think I would ever post here again since it’s a trash thread and for some reason these you tubers lil minions come in here to defend them as if they get paid to. Lmfao.

Anyways I came in here to say that I knew from the beginning Blanca would never be happy with her body. Her 25k “bomb” bbl did nothing for her since she still feels the need to edit herself. And her own doctor even told her to get a tummy tuck but like always blanca half asses everything in her life and said no. What did carecredit only give you a 25k limit? Pinche estupida. 😂 looks like someone shot her in the belly button

All that money for your walls to still be warped 😂 no matter how you hold your own phone the lines on the right side of the pic do not run straight or make sense since she’s holding her phone straight up but somehow the lines go into her waist and then she tried to edit it out and now some of the lines are missing from the lower half of the door. But yes you’re so happy and men couldn’t stop staring at you at the gym 😂 ok delusional bitch. They were looking at your botched face and your nalgas de pinche pato

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater

Post by Graciee0627 »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:So I didn’t think I would ever post here again since it’s a trash thread and for some reason these you tubers lil minions come in here to defend them as if they get paid to. Lmfao.

Anyways I came in here to say that I knew from the beginning Blanca would never be happy with her body. Her 25k “bomb” bbl did nothing for her since she still feels the need to edit herself. And her own doctor even told her to get a tummy tuck but like always blanca half asses everything in her life and said no. What did carecredit only give you a 25k limit? Pinche estupida. Image looks like someone shot her in the belly button

All that money for your walls to still be warped Image no matter how you hold your own phone the lines on the right side of the pic do not run straight or make sense since she’s holding her phone straight up but somehow the lines go into her waist and then she tried to edit it out and now some of the lines are missing from the lower half of the door. But yes you’re so happy and men couldn’t stop staring at you at the gym Image ok delusional bitch. They were looking at your botched face and your nalgas de pinche pato
Lmao care credit Image! This bitch just loves to flaunt money. When she was talking about getting her body done she was like "Ulysses said you got the money" like she never fails to bring up how much money she has. In the pic you can tell on the right side the door starts getting narrow towards the bottom lol if her body is "so bomb" why photoshop it Image & I doubt guys checked her out at the gym it's just a bunch of bullshit excuses for her not to go.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Graciee0627 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:31 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:So I didn’t think I would ever post here again since it’s a trash thread and for some reason these you tubers lil minions come in here to defend them as if they get paid to. Lmfao.

Anyways I came in here to say that I knew from the beginning Blanca would never be happy with her body. Her 25k “bomb” bbl did nothing for her since she still feels the need to edit herself. And her own doctor even told her to get a tummy tuck but like always blanca half asses everything in her life and said no. What did carecredit only give you a 25k limit? Pinche estupida. Image looks like someone shot her in the belly button

All that money for your walls to still be warped Image no matter how you hold your own phone the lines on the right side of the pic do not run straight or make sense since she’s holding her phone straight up but somehow the lines go into her waist and then she tried to edit it out and now some of the lines are missing from the lower half of the door. But yes you’re so happy and men couldn’t stop staring at you at the gym Image ok delusional bitch. They were looking at your botched face and your nalgas de pinche pato
Lmao care credit Image! This bitch just loves to flaunt money. When she was talking about getting her body done she was like "Ulysses said you got the money" like she never fails to bring up how much money she has. In the pic you can tell on the right side the door starts getting narrow towards the bottom lol if her body is "so bomb" why photoshop it Image & I doubt guys checked her out at the gym it's just a bunch of bullshit excuses for her not to go.

Idk I just don’t think she has the funds to pay for her bbl upfront. From what’s been said here it seem like she’s renting. If she had bought the house she would have remodeled it already which makes me believe she’s either paying it off or renting. There’s nothing wrong with having a mortgage but just like you said she flaunts her money wherever she can and likes to make her finances better than they actually are. Do you notice near her leg that the lines are just gone not shadowed or anything just blurred out lol? She could have hired a personal trainer with private sessions she just makes excuses up

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

What happen to when I get my body watch out 😂
She don't even like it
Ulises should get some hair transplant se está quedando pelón 😂

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper