Evettexo - Part 14

Chicago56
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Evettexo - Part 14

Post by Chicago56 »

UMM WHAT KIND OF BODY DID SHE PAY FOR!? Lmao Is SHE NOT EMBARRASED TO BE SHAPED LIKE THAT?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Chicago56 wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:02 pm
UMM WHAT KIND OF BODY DID SHE PAY FOR!? Lmao Is SHE NOT EMBARRASED TO BE SHAPED LIKE THAT?
Her boobs are the same 😂 wait until I get my body done toda presumida and look a you now blancita 😂

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Wow. Her body seriously does not match. What did she do to herself. SMH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Simplyxconfused »

Their faces!!Catfish as fuck!ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

This bitch stayed resting against the furniture behind her and standing with her chicken legs in weird stupid ways to make it look like she has hips :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you ain’t slick dumbass! I was like, how is that modeling?! If you model an outfit you stand straight with good posture and in front of your judges not lean against a hard surface slouched and stand behind them or next to them. She was really thinking she looked good :rofl: what a pendeja!

LaChancla
Learner
Learner

Post by LaChancla »

Happy_Espi wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:53 pm
This bitch stayed resting against the furniture behind her and standing with her chicken legs in weird stupid ways to make it look like she has hips :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you ain’t slick dumbass! I was like, how is that modeling?! If you model an outfit you stand straight with good posture and in front of your judges not lean against a hard surface slouched and stand behind them or next to them. She was really thinking she looked good :rofl: what a pendeja!
Same thing I said lmao

Miaa__
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Miaa__ »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:34 pm
Their faces!!Catfish as fuck!ImageImageImage

They forgot their filters :rofl:

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

BUT WHY IS SHE SHAPED LIKE THAT?! Does she realize her body looks like that?

valerodr
Lurker
Lurker

Post by valerodr »

Imagine spending 25k on your body and your back still looking like this..

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater

Post by Graciee0627 »

Chicago56 wrote:BUT WHY IS SHE SHAPED LIKE THAT?! Does she realize her body looks like that?
Omg lol is this photoshopped?? Did she photoshop her ass Image why does her body look like that omg lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

I was watching her new Vlog and I can't believe Karina is ok with being BlanCita's little bitch! Especially after she cut her off after she separated with Javi!I'm assuming she's her "assistant" but still if someone cut me off like that you better believe i would not be around them again!

Exposed713
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Exposed713 »

Are Evettexo’s parents still together? I just haven’t seen them like together when Blanca post party videos

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

She made a huge deal about the decor that beauty creations left her and look at it. So small and ackward.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:25 pm
I was watching her new Vlog and I can't believe Karina is ok with being BlanCita's little bitch! Especially after she cut her off after she separated with Javi!I'm assuming she's her "assistant" but still if someone cut me off like that you better believe i would not be around them again!

I know. That’s pretty pathetic. She straight up behind her smelling her farts. And Migayel always kissing her ass too. But you’re right, she tossed her and then allows her back and both act like nothing happened and even turns into her personal slave. Ni madres!

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Chicago56 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:23 pm
She made a huge deal about the decor that beauty creations left her and look at it. So small and ackward.
LOl! Oh that’s right huh? Beauty Creations, The company that she “made it big” with :rofl:

Meanwhile 2020 is almost over and she said it was going to be HER year! Still hasn’t hit a million on YT, still no real legit bonafide collab with any reputable cosmetic brand, still doesn’t post on a regular basis, and paid way too much for a bbl for her to still have rolls, a fat vagina, a bubble ass and continues to photoshop her pictures.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Happy_Espi wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:32 pm
Chicago56 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:23 pm
LOl! Oh that’s right huh? Beauty Creations, The company that she “made it big” with :rofl:

Meanwhile 2020 is almost over and she said it was going to be HER year! Still hasn’t hit a million on YT, still no real legit bonafide collab with any reputable cosmetic brand, still doesn’t post on a regular basis, and paid way too much for a bbl for her to still have rolls, a fat vagina, a bubble ass and continues to photoshop her pictures.
at the beggining of the year when she was bragging about getting her bbl she kept saying this was gonna be her year and that LA wasn't ready for her and look!? Lmao literally 2020 probably has been her worse in her "influencer/YouTube" career. Left a house to go rent. Got a BBL to fit in with the others and it looks like she never got anything done. She's so irrelevant now. Doesn't even get views on YouTube. Her life is boring. Now she's getting massages on her stomach. Lmao for what? I thought you just got a bbl. she's even training with Ulysses brother, for what? Yes her chicken legs that don't match her ass.. Oh Blanca. What are you doing with your life?!

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Happy_Espi wrote:
Simplyxconfused wrote:

I know. That’s pretty pathetic. She straight up behind her smelling her farts. And Migayel always kissing her ass too. But you’re right, she tossed her and then allows her back and both act like nothing happened and even turns into her personal slave. Ni madres!
Exactly! Everyone always kissing her ass! Blancita is definitely one of those people that only like "Yes" people around her! If she's not the center of attention she cuts people off!Image

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:30 pm
Happy_Espi wrote:
Simplyxconfused wrote:

Exactly! Everyone always kissing her ass! Blancita is definitely one of those people that only like "Yes" people around her! If she's not the center of attention she cuts people off!Image

Most definitely!

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

All that surgery and she still edits her pictures with filters and angles. Vs what she really looks like. Super skinny, NO CURVS how she claims she had even before surgery.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

In Camila’s bday vlog, she said Max was soooooo sunburned :roll: he’s the color he always is. No change. He is tan, get over it bitch!
Then Ivette is over by the snack stand and says she’s getting fruit and I thought oh wow she is watching what she eats but ends up asking for hot Cheetos as well lol
Does anyone else think that Camila does not look like Ulysses? I see Blanca on her face. Especially her nose.
When Ulysses’ parents are trying to take a picture with Camila and she starts crying, ulysses’ mom yells at her to try to knock it off lol that kid does not smile a lot. That one photo shoot she was all serious. And Max doesn’t talk just babbles sometimes.

Return to “Evettexo”