Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:24 pm
Happy_Espi wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:03 pm
KingJD wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:27 pm
mnunez55 wrote:Image
I’m gonna shit myself. Stupid bitch lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

game over for who? at that point you’ll only be competing with bitches who also paid for a new body. i’m not surprised. you wanna surprise.. hit the fucking gym lazy bitch. i love watching moms who had like 4 + kids work hard to get their body back. i don’t give a fuck about a bitch who went to sleep so that her fat can be sawed into back and forth.

Eww, “gAmE oVeR”.... this right here alone is one of the things I can’t stand about her. Arrogant much?
Game over for who? Lol is she beefing with herself or is she stuck on her drama of years ago ? She talks down on people just to end up doing the same shit they do.

i wonder if she’s getting a tummy tuck? what’s going to happen with that tattoo she has lol they cut the belly side to side and pull the skin down 🤷🏻‍♀️ im disappointed she’s resorting to surgery this soon but not surprised, it was only a matter of time!

Re: AlwaysLeavingMyKidsXO-EvetteXO Part 11

Post by Guest »

Boreddelete wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:59 pm
Jessicats_ wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:52 pm
mnunez55 wrote:
SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Jessicats_ wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:48 am
I bet Yolanda just went to LA to see the billboard lmao
Blancuh should stop encouraging this crazy woman, o she will be the first stalker in LA.Image
In the video posted by Yolanda on twitter she screams “I found it!”...the girl really took the time to go out searching for it. She is scary af.Image
Plot twist..Yolanda is Katrina ImageImage

What if evette was Katrina allllll along???? So she used it as leverage to seem like someone was stalking her so she can use it as an excuse to move! Also, Katrina had said when she hits 1 mil she was would expose her but never did... maybe it was evette trying to get to 1 Mil Image
A part of me has always thought that.. it’s such an obvious perfect plan.. it’s like your typical selling the story to the tabloids anonymously, or leaking things in an attempt to grow and get ur name out there bcUz what a coincidence so called Katrina state’s once she reached 1 million.. bcuz she wanted to reach 1 million obviously and that is one way to get there. Wouldn’t surprise me she has a lot of free time on her hands since she sits on her flat butt all day on the couch
Right if katrina was such an enemy why would she want evette to reach to 1 mil. She would just expose the dirt but kinda does make it seem like she tried to lure people in with that bullshit. She loves the drama !!!!

ortiznorma78
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ortiznorma78 »

Who is Yolanda ?

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

xxlgxx wrote:
Boreddelete wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:59 pm
Jessicats_ wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Blancuh should stop encouraging this crazy woman, o she will be the first stalker in LA.Image
In the video posted by Yolanda on twitter she screams “I found it!”...the girl really took the time to go out searching for it. She is scary af.Image

What if evette was Katrina allllll along???? So she used it as leverage to seem like someone was stalking her so she can use it as an excuse to move! Also, Katrina had said when she hits 1 mil she was would expose her but never did... maybe it was evette trying to get to 1 Mil Image
A part of me has always thought that.. it’s such an obvious perfect plan.. it’s like your typical selling the story to the tabloids anonymously, or leaking things in an attempt to grow and get ur name out there bcUz what a coincidence so called Katrina state’s once she reached 1 million.. bcuz she wanted to reach 1 million obviously and that is one way to get there. Wouldn’t surprise me she has a lot of free time on her hands since she sits on her flat butt all day on the couch
Right if katrina was such an enemy why would she want evette to reach to 1 mil. She would just expose the dirt but kinda does make it seem like she tried to lure people in with that bullshit. She loves the drama !!!!
she didn’t want her to reach a million. she was waiting to expose her at one million because she wanted a youtube drama channel to pick it up. they don’t care about the peasants of youtube with less subscribers than that. i’m sure she also knew that if she exposed her with her little following it would get talked about for a day or two but she wouldn’t be cancelled. maybe in reality she didn’t have much more to go off of and that was the excuse.

Pinkcloud1996
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Pinkcloud1996 »

Sorry, I’m new with the juicy drama. But who’s Katrina and how does she look like? Lol

yani91p
Debater
Debater

Post by yani91p »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
KingJD wrote:

game over for who? at that point you’ll only be competing with bitches who also paid for a new body. i’m not surprised. you wanna surprise.. hit the fucking gym lazy bitch. i love watching moms who had like 4 + kids work hard to get their body back. i don’t give a fuck about a bitch who went to sleep so that her fat can be sawed into back and forth.

...and then bitching and whining about how painful and difficult recovery is. AS IF SOMEONE ELSE MADE THEM GO THROUGH THE PROCEDURE. ImageImageImageImage
The queen of rElAtAbLe spending thousands of dollars in unnecessary surgery, and going under general anesthesia. Only a vain selfish mother would take that risk.
I want a tummy tuck but my kids need me I’m afraid of something going wrong Image I could do it but choose not to only for that reason

megustaelchisme
Talker
Talker

Post by megustaelchisme »

She doesn’t want to stay behind on that BBl body. She wants to get it done before she moves to LA... I feel so bad for Ivette and grandmaxo because they will be the ones taking care of the kids. What she needs to do is get her half sleeve tattoo removed it’s hideous... it made the whole billboard look tacky af lol

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

Totally random but not sure if anyone here follows "friend" (Chris) Blanca's Ex friend she kicked to the curb..supposedly because he was "using" her...Well anywho I saw on his stories he was hanging out with Oscar! Useless brother! I thought that was super weird! 🤔

nancygirl888
Learner
Learner

Post by nancygirl888 »

blanca in a couple of months...
lmaooooo I honestly will not feel sorry for her if she later comes out with "im botched" video crying por pendeja Image

Yeahisaidit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Yeahisaidit »

Speaking of Oscar, anyone else get gay ish vibes from him? Or is it just me? Lol

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

did it get mentioned if ivette was moving with them? she needs to step it up with her own life lol. Judith is an alcoholic but at least she has a job & her own place.

jpooh626
Informer
Informer

Post by jpooh626 »

I don't get gay vibes from him. Those vibes come from Uly lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

KingJD wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:12 pm
did it get mentioned if ivette was moving with them? she needs to step it up with her own life lol. Judith is an alcoholic but at least she has a job & her own place.

She posted this on her story seems like she is moving too. Blanca cant leave the nanny behind lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

xxlgxx wrote:
KingJD wrote:

She posted this on her story seems like she is moving too. Blanca cant leave the nanny behind lol

holy shit. she’s definitely going nowhere in life. we all know she’s tagging along to be the nanny. blanca would never and could never take care of those kids on her own. if her and ulysess moved alone, that would seriously test their marriage. what i don’t understand is how can you feel comfortable using your niece like that? and not encourage her to go to school or find a job and make a life for herself! yeah she has to want it first but as the aunt that SHOULD know better she only cares about how it affects her. i feel like if she wasn’t hiding behind her weight and had guys in her DM’s she would for sure be living alone. nobody her age wants to have nothing to show for themselves and meet a guy and tell them.. oh yeah i house hop with my aunt and take care of her kids.. and thats all. if she was smart she would move back with her mom, take her weight loss serious & figure out her next step in school or work. can’t live in blancas shadow forever. yuck.

victoria0790
Learner
Learner

Post by victoria0790 »

When is botijona starting this diet? Shes at el oliver garden again lmao... getting farewell cards from the employees

Post by Guest »

She’s an idiot this would’ve been the perfect chance to dip
xxlgxx wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:29 pm
KingJD wrote:

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

KingJD wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:52 pm
SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
KingJD wrote:

...and then bitching and whining about how painful and difficult recovery is. AS IF SOMEONE ELSE MADE THEM GO THROUGH THE PROCEDURE. ImageImageImageImage
The queen of rElAtAbLe spending thousands of dollars in unnecessary surgery, and going under general anesthesia. Only a vain selfish mother would take that risk.
right? she has two kids! small kids! thats a huge ass risk. i guess you would have to care about your children to actually consider them when making this huge decision. lets see how she treats her body after she pays for a new one. with all her bad luck and bad experiences i would just be thanking god i made it alive after each pregnancy and that gallbladder surgery but whateverrrrr.

👏👏👏👏👏
She doesn’t give a dam about her kids she only cares about herself!
How does she do this sobbing oh poor me I’m the victim video and in the next sentence talk about getting a new body??Dies that sound like someone who fears for her families life???
She’s a bullshiter!!! But we all knew her plans

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Jessicats_ wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Jessicats_ wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:48 am
I bet Yolanda just went to LA to see the billboard lmao

You’re giving her way too much credit lol
This bitch is too stupid she can’t even keep track of her lies, she’s not bright enough to plot that

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

victoria0790 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:50 pm
When is botijona starting this diet? Shes at el oliver garden again lmao... getting farewell cards from the employees
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

nancygirl888 wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:43 pm
blanca in a couple of months...
lmaooooo I honestly will not feel sorry for her if she later comes out with "im botched" video crying por pendeja Image

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀
Botchedxo

Return to “Evettexo”