Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lumpyfacexo - Evettexo Part 10

Post by Losangeles24 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:16 pm
Ivette’s(lilbigivette) on twitter right now, we should ask why Blancas is suspended lol
2E1BDC05-8DEB-48DE-AF19-97FC80656557.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

If too face sponsored her it would be #AD, she’s just trying to get their attention because she thinks they will sponsor her.
83CA3F7F-F7E0-46CA-9420-6C544A545D55.jpeg
Just like she did with Great American .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by EBDBBNB »

In the video Ulysses was basically like we can tell them now and Blanca said no. Like it’s not even that big of a deal if Ulysses was trying to get her to tell it. Just get it over with and quit trying to hype it up blanca.

EBDBBNB
Informer
Informer

Post by EBDBBNB »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:11 pm
EBDBBNB wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:58 pm
Wait blanca’s Twitter is showing to me that it’s suspended anyone else?
Yes just posted screen shot!!
Wonder what she did lol
At first I thought it was just me and my Twitter was suspended LOL then I looked at other peoples and there’s was still working.
Lolllll wonder what she did

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Lumpyfacexo - Evettexo Part 10

Post by KingJD »

she’s partnered w/ too faced & used the born this way foundation so that reminds me. if any of yall use/want that. . i got it in a kit a couple days ago for like $14 on sephora using the holiday code they sent out! it comes with a fenty & becca powder:highlight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

EBDBBNB wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:29 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:11 pm
EBDBBNB wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:58 pm
Wait blanca’s Twitter is showing to me that it’s suspended anyone else?
Yes just posted screen shot!!
Wonder what she did lol
At first I thought it was just me and my Twitter was suspended LOL then I looked at other peoples and there’s was still working.
Lolllll wonder what she did
It’s back up 😞

Keepingup
Learner
Learner

Post by Keepingup »

Is it me or is nastyxo been wearing the same shit for the past week????

Post by Guest »

Keepingup wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:44 pm
Is it me or is nastyxo been wearing the same shit for the past week????
The same nike hoodie lol shes going to come out like "I have multiple of the same hoodie" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Baby Ruthless
Learner
Learner

Post by Baby Ruthless »

Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:22 pm
Decembergirl wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:05 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:56 pm
Did you guys see the twins ig stories last night of the Christmas party they went to?? Blanca will for sure follow through with her bbl & boobs surgery after watching that so she can throw a party and wear what they did next year 😆 Brit’s has a lot more stories showing everything at the party.
The Murillo twins are so much like able lol
yes I agree. I love the Murillo twins! they are somewhat airheads but they were raised the mexican way. them bitches can cook and clean and i love that. I love watching the whole fam's vlogs, they're pretty entertaining so yeahhh I fucks with them :love2:
I love the twins! They’re dumb as rocks but their videos are entertaining and they seem like sweet girls.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Decembergirl wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:33 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:29 pm
Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:56 pm
Did you guys see the twins ig stories last night of the Christmas party they went to?? Blanca will for sure follow through with her bbl & boobs surgery after watching that so she can throw a party and wear what they did next year 😆 Brit’s has a lot more stories showing everything at the party.
yes I agree. I love the Murillo twins! they are somewhat airheads but they were raised the mexican way. them bitches can cook and clean and i love that. I love watching the whole fam's vlogs, they're pretty entertaining so yeahhh I fucks with them :love2:
Yes the moms hilarious and so is Bri.
Yeah their kinda dumb but they honestly entertain me and I am here for them . They have bad and good qualities but overall they are good people I feel like the only one I don’t like is moe money the aunt
Lol same here, I can’t stand Moe. Especially on her cooking videos when she’s telling you what you need to make the dish she says “jur gonna need ____, jur gonna need _____, jur gonna need _____” post a list and STFU! She acts like she’s too fine for the guys that hit on her and then Brit tries to hook her up with someone and she’s like no but then she’ll cry about how she doesn’t have a man. Idk I don’t like her lol

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Yeah their kinda dumb but they honestly entertain me and I am here for them . They have bad and good qualities but overall they are good people I feel like the only one I don’t like is moe money the aunt
Lol same here, I can’t stand Moe. Especially on her cooking videos when she’s telling you what you need to make the dish she says “jur gonna need ____, jur gonna need _____, jur gonna need _____” post a list and STFU! She acts like she’s too fine for the guys that hit on her and then Brit tries to hook her up with someone and she’s like no but then she’ll cry about how she doesn’t have a man. Idk I don’t like her lol

i’m fucking dead Image. i was watching their new vlog and they were talking about a pregnancy pact and moe put her hand in. i was like bitch who is gonna knock you up???? she seems so picky but all the story times she has about dates sound so ghetto hahaha she never is in a normal situation. she confuses me.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:31 am
Did anyone watch lilbigivette’s vlog last night where she says her and Miguel are NOT a couple??? WELL DUHHHH! The only ones who believed that they were are the 12 year old followers. Comments were that they were confused because Blanca tried insinuating that they were a few times.
Lilbigivette prob had to clear that up for all the guys trying to get with her 🤣
10275071-4AA7-4C30-878B-9BB41E53A7EC.jpeg
Lmao *crickets* nada por aquí y nada por allá para la lilbigivette. And also maybe Miguel told her to clear it up because he may have guys trying to get with him :D

Post by Guest »

I'm watching Benny's vlog at ivettes party and MONI is sloppy af being a drunky touching the toilet and shit!🤮🤮

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

New blog... theyy has to evacuate because her house smelled like gas.... that’s it....

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Happy_Espi wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:12 pm
Losangeles24 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:31 am
Did anyone watch lilbigivette’s vlog last night where she says her and Miguel are NOT a couple??? WELL DUHHHH! The only ones who believed that they were are the 12 year old followers. Comments were that they were confused because Blanca tried insinuating that they were a few times.
Lilbigivette prob had to clear that up for all the guys trying to get with her 🤣
10275071-4AA7-4C30-878B-9BB41E53A7EC.jpeg
Lmao *crickets* nada por aquí y nada por allá para la lilbigivette. And also maybe Miguel told her to clear it up because he may have guys trying to get with him :D
:rofl:

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

Rocky1 wrote:New blog... theyy has to evacuate because her house smelled like gas.... that’s it....

she’s a fucking dumbass. as soon as you smell gas you gotta get the fuck outta there. she’s over here making calls, recording a vlog.. laughing in the car like it’s not serious. man idk how she’s keeping two human beings alive.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KingJD wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:43 pm
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:
Diam0ndgrl69 wrote:

i’m fucking dead Image. i was watching their new vlog and they were talking about a pregnancy pact and moe put her hand in. i was like bitch who is gonna knock you up???? she seems so picky but all the story times she has about dates sound so ghetto hahaha she never is in a normal situation. she confuses me.

I doubt she’d get pregnant they told her that she needed to get pregnant and she said no because she paid too much for her body to just ruin it like that. Which idk why she’s so worried since she doesn’t even eat healthy, ever since she’s gotten the BBL she’s been gaining weight like crazy

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:23 pm
KingJD wrote:
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:

I doubt she’d get pregnant they told her that she needed to get pregnant and she said no because she paid too much for her body to just ruin it like that. Which idk why she’s so worried since she doesn’t even eat healthy, ever since she’s gotten the BBL she’s been gaining weight like crazy
Yea she gained a lot of weight, people comment a lot in the twins comments about her weight gain lol

KingJD
Informer
Informer

Post by KingJD »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
KingJD wrote:
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Decembergirl wrote:
Losangeles24 wrote:

her bbl don’t look good at all. hehehe

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

xxlgxx wrote: I'm watching Benny's vlog at ivettes party and MONI is sloppy af being a drunky touching the toilet and shit!🤮🤮
I just watched his vlog and damn she is messsssssy. I know everyone’s gotten a bit too drunk at some point but if you know there’s gonna be cameras maybe control yourself and don’t act a fool. Everyone in the comments is going in on her :o and lil Ivette telling her “go lay down” all serious lmao she was pissed

Return to “Evettexo”