Chichisaguadasxo - Evettexo Part 9

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Chichisaguadasxo - Evettexo Part 9

Post by queenella »

On beauty bird gg I guessed that she was going to have Valentina on the 12 by c-section
She is no blancita pero
Es bien mamona la wey.

pln_0012
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by pln_0012 »

Have you guys seen blancas snap today they’re always out eating like damnnnnn bitch I thought you was in this fit lyfe and all this bs lol

I seriously don’t understand how she has all the time in world, literally... time I wish I had and she can’t cook a home made meal? there’s so many of us who actually go work a 8-5 job and manage to find time to cook clean and cater to our husbands.

This hoe is seriously something else, I would understand if she didn’t have time because she lived alone just with Ulysses, the kids, had no help and made some good entertaining content. But she has nannies left and right, doesn’t do shit work wise she honestly digs herself deeper in these holes how does she not expect for people to talk shit on her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHYNOT2018
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by WHYNOT2018 »

queenella wrote:On beauty bird gg I guessed that she was going to have Valentina on the 12 by c-section
She is no blancita pero
Es bien mamona la wey.
Yes she is. Image

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

i_donothingalldayxo
Talker
Talker

Post by i_donothingalldayxo »

Keepingup wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:48 pm
i_donothingalldayxo wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:55 pm
verarosee643 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:21 pm
She had one job. Still couldn’t spell chisme Lmaoooo

This video should be named “responding to GG comments”

Useless demeanor changed with the “side chick” comment
I asked the side chick question and the going through his phone question hahahahaha 😂
🤣 you sure did make him uncomfortable! 👌🏽😂

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Lmao how can she wear the pants in a relationship when he isn’t even there!?!

And then saying they have good communication... ok sure coming from someone who has to track his every move. How can you communicate with someone who you hardly ever see???

Lmao I’m dead 💀

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She says she isn’t the jealous type but she has to track useless 24/7 and he’s not allowed to take pictures with her dumbass fans, she posts herself contradicting herself :rofl:

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

People in the comments are saying Camila looks like useless... are these hoes fucking blind!? She does not look like useless, she looks like max and max looks like Blanca and grannyxo.

Useless seemed to get angry when somebody assumed their relationship was fake and only for views, he took it too personal which leads me to believe that a portion of it is true.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I know I’m posting a lot but I just caught up and watched everyone’s videos but when useless was talking about how he has his own thing going on cause he doesn’t wanna be like other husbands who leech off their wife or some shit.. and Blanca had to say we’re not throwing shade. They were definitely throwing shade why else leave that part in there? And right away she says useless would be miserable in MY house.. our house. We get it blanca you own everything and the only reason y’all have nice things is because of you. Anything that useless does own is also yours just stop shoving it down our throats

janedo
Talker
Talker

Post by janedo »

lumpyfacexo in a couple years after she gets her bbl and chichis done 😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cutie10
Learner
Learner

Post by Cutie10 »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:52 am
I know I’m posting a lot but I just caught up and watched everyone’s videos but when useless was talking about how he has his own thing going on cause he doesn’t wanna be like other husbands who leech off their wife or some shit.. and Blanca had to say we’re not throwing shade. They were definitely throwing shade why else leave that part in there? And right away she says useless would be miserable in MY house.. our house. We get it blanca you own everything and the only reason y’all have nice things is because of you. Anything that useless does own is also yours just stop shoving it down our throats
Maybe he would be a “YouTube” husband if she was a successful at it as the other women she’s trying to shade. Uploading half assed videos doesn’t require Useless to be at home.

Freddie Mercury
Talker
Talker

Post by Freddie Mercury »

I'm dying at the lady boots ad on their video ImageImage

Post by Guest »

ANY ONE ELSE FIND IT ANNOYING HOW EVERYTIME SHE TALKS SHE STICKS HER TONGUE OUT LIKE THIS?! 😑
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

I can’t watch a video with Ulysses in it. I need cliffs. He’s too monotone and has a dry personality. Good for him for not wanting to be a yt husband because he’s BORING. Hearing him complete a sentence is like paint drying.

Post by Guest »

I had to troll her a bit

Post by Guest »

She stays bringing that shit up about him not wanting to be a YouTube husband lol a huevo lo quiere hacer he doesn’t want to blancuhhh and good for him

Post by Guest »

I don’t watch Les, but I saw her video on trending so I decided to give her my view to keep her on there. Fuck Blanca’s birth vid.

Post by Guest »

V O L U M E wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:24 am
I can’t watch a video with Ulysses in it. I need cliffs. He’s too monotone and has a dry personality. Good for him for not wanting to be a yt husband because he’s BORING. Hearing him complete a sentence is like paint drying.

Yeah I skipped through most of it. Idk how anyone can listen to him talk. I would get so annoyed. Takes him fucking forever to finish a sentence.

WHYNOT2018
Informer
Informer

Post by WHYNOT2018 »

Whatever happened to her sidekick Miguel? Haven't seen him with her lately. Is he busy getting pito? Or did he finally realize how hanging with this idiota is a total bore. No que muy amiguitos los cabrones?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

V O L U M E wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:24 am

Can you imagine their “conversations”? Both boring and ignorant, trying to be smarter and more funny than the other.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

So les do makeup regular size is small
She says that now pregnant she is a medium
So blancita size when pregnant was probably a large, nothing wrong with that but why lie.

Return to “Evettexo”