Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

Calisun26
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Iforcedmybabyoutxo and Myhusbandtalkstosinglemomsxo - Evettexo Part 6

Post by Calisun26 »

Omg her newest IG STORY where she’s asking for questions to film a video with miguel 🤢 she looks so old and her face is HUGE

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

She was hoeing around in school for sure cause she can’t pronounce or spell if life depended on it!!!

In yesterday’s snap (while making her little excuses) she said “I’m so FUStraded...so FUStraded”

She’s an idiot!

laaaazyyyyxo
Learner
Learner

Post by laaaazyyyyxo »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:She was hoeing around in school for sure cause she can’t pronounce or spell if life depended on it!!!

In yesterday’s snap (while making her little excuses) she said “I’m so FUStraded...so FUStraded”

She’s an idiot!
I thought only I heard that!!!! Okay I’m not crazy! For a second I even thought she said “flustraded” like flustered but I rewatched and nope, she’s lazy af and honestly, stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

mnunez55 wrote: Is nannyxo after cImageristianblends or what lmao

I think he has a gf already.
Screenshot_20190914-024838_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Guest on Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

This was Jossie Ochoa's vlog
IMG_20190914_024347.jpg
IMG_20190914_024433.jpg
Little does she know...
Screenshot_20190914-015007_YouTube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Ra_59dena wrote:This was Jossie Ochoa's vlog
IMG_20190914_024347.jpg
IMG_20190914_024433.jpg
Little does she know...
She looks so much like her mom in the second picture. She shits on her moms genetics yet she looks dead on like her.

Post by Guest »

V O L U M E wrote:
Ra_59dena wrote:This was Jossie Ochoa's vlog
IMG_20190914_024347.jpg
IMG_20190914_024433.jpg
Little does she know...
She looks so much like her mom in the second picture. She shits on her moms genetics yet she looks dead on like her.

right?! especially now that she doesn’t have a youthful face anymore. i think she was stuck on her & viv looking like her dad or some shit but viv still looks better than blanca while she just continues to age by the second.

Post by Guest »

Image Her haircut parece que Max grabbed the scissors and chopped it off for her

ceeeohh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ceeeohh »

Hi everyone! I’m new here Hahah. Can someone fill me in on the whole “my husband talks to single moms” I watched her video where she brings it up, but is it true!! Also does anyone remember that one video she posted about her bad experience on birth control and proceeds to encourage everyone to do the pull out method!? I can’t find that video anymore but I cringed the entire time.. and in her latest video she mentioned the pull out method does not work.. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL ALL OF YOUR SUBSCRIBERS TO USE THAT METHOD IF IT DOESNT WORK!??

ceeeohh
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ceeeohh »

Hi everyone one new here lol. I posted earlier not I do t know where it went haha still trying to figure this out. Anyway can someone fill me in on the whole “my husband talks to single moms” topic!? I watched her video where she brings it up but is it true!? Also do you guys rent that video she posted I believe on her main channel where she talked about her bad experience on birth control and she proceeds to encourage everyone to do their research and try the pull out method lol I cringed the entire video.. but in her latest vlog she mentioned that the pull out method doesn’t work. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL ALL YOUR SUBSCRIBERS TO TRY THE PULL OUT METHOD IF IT DOES BOT WORK!? It’s no wonder she had tons of subscribers pregnant the same time as her lol

Post by Guest »

this dumbass app won’t let me quote the new poster on here or anyone else for that matter. anyway evette’s panda express mukbang video is where she talked about BC. she claimed to be AGAINST it & if i recall correctly she did speak openly about the pull out method lol. i think she did tell everyone that BC was their own choice and that they had to do what was best for them and about the POM she said that everyone should be taking care of themselves still. my problem with all that now is that she can’t come to a resolution with her own husband about this. she’s considering but not considering BC after claiming to be against it. why is this so hard? she’s married. she said before that tracking her periods worked for her and she has a consistent period.. so shouldn’t she go back to that?

as far as the single mom and her husband thing..
someone in her comments told her that her cousin(?) not sure about the relation who was a single mom of a boy was talking to her husband and that her boy gets his hair cut by him. usually people say that when they’re making shit up from fake accounts. that girl had a real account.

we don’t know if its 100% true but we just make fun of it in here all the time. i’d say theres a 80% truth to it.

Post by Guest »

Y’all les got a G Wagon la envidiosaxo is gonna go buy another car lol 🤣🤣

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

Did she really encourage people to do the pull out method? What a dumb bitch. She has young and impressionable viewers. Birth control is your personal choice but encourage this is NOT safe from any stds or unwanted pregnancy. Clearly that shit ain’t working for you Blanca so stop fucking encouraging it.

i_donothingalldayxo
Talker
Talker

Post by i_donothingalldayxo »

Blanca, I’ll be your friend for JUST 1 min and teach you some English:
PROCRASTINATE
pro·cras·ti·nate
prəˈkrast əˌnāt

FRUSTRATED
frus·trat·ed
/ˈfrəˌstrādəd/

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

fustratedxo and uselessxo and lilnannyxo left the kids to drink n get fucked up. To me that’s just so sad their baby barely tuned a month? Just shows how desperate she was to drink. Absolutely pathetic. The kids will never be at the top of their priority list.

blancas priorities:
1. Be IG famous, reach a mil
2. Drink n get fucked up
3. The kids IG account -exploiting them
4. Getting surgery & fillers, getting nails done
5. Throwing parties to ”show off” and to have content
6. Her actual kids

Keepingup
Learner
Learner

Post by Keepingup »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:52 am
fustratedxo and uselessxo and lilnannyxo left the kids to drink n get fucked up. To me that’s just so sad their baby barely tuned a month? Just shows how desperate she was to drink. Absolutely pathetic. The kids will never be at the top of their priority list.

blancas priorities:
2. Drink n get fucked up
6. Her actual kids
Am I trippen or did she say the other day no drinking games in her video with Miguel cuz she had a dr appt Monday and she wants to make sure??? But yet she was drinking last night ??? She really needs to watch what she says. Contradicting ass.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

She’ll be crying that we mom shame her,
Hello we do you dumb ass who does that only an alcoholic, you should be at home taking care of your own kids.
And learn how to style your clothes that shiibhoeva ain’t working for you.

1lovee
Learner
Learner

Post by 1lovee »

Keepingup wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:16 am
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

blancas priorities:
2. Drink n get fucked up
6. Her actual kids
Am I trippen or did she say the other day no drinking games in her video with Miguel cuz she had a dr appt Monday and she wants to make sure??? But yet she was drinking last night ??? She really needs to watch what she says. Contradicting ass.

YES girl!!! She posted that shit on her Twitter, saying how she couldn’t drink cus she has an appointment to see if it is her gallbladder what is causing all that stomach pain.. and look at her !! Fckn drinking! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s full of shit..

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalola5 »

1lovee wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:16 am
Keepingup wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

blancas priorities:
2. Drink n get fucked up
6. Her actual kids

YES girl!!! She posted that shit on her Twitter, saying how she couldn’t drink cus she has an appointment to see if it is her gallbladder what is causing all that stomach pain.. and look at her !! Fckn drinking! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s full of shit..

Sometimes the wrong people have kids. Desi perkins la chula so many other mature influencer other women wanting kids and Selfcentered Blanca just cares about drinking y el pendejo de Ulysses doing what she tells him. So many other good moms Diana Chantel, Maria from Us Always (who even though she looks like she would be a bad mom she cooks for them does activities with them)and soon to be momJasmin beautybirds get so much hate actual hate for the dumbest things y está it’s like it’s ok cause she’s mom goals. Her followers are just as dumb as she is. How is she gonna loose all that weight if she eats nothing but junk food and drinks. I bet now Max was with ulys mom and camila w grannyxo

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker

Post by Lalalola5 »

1lovee wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:16 am
Keepingup wrote:
hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:

blancas priorities:
2. Drink n get fucked up
6. Her actual kids

Sometimes the wrong people have kids. Desi perkins la chula so many other mature influencer other women wanting kids and Selfcentered Blanca just cares about drinking y el pendejo de Ulysses doing what she tells him. So many other good moms Diana Chantel, Maria from Us Always (who even though she looks like she would be a bad mom she cooks for them does activities with them)and soon to be momJasmin beautybirds get so much hate actual hate for the dumbest things y está it’s like it’s ok cause she’s mom goals. Her followers are just as dumb as she is. How is she gonna loose all that weight if she eats nothing but junk food and drinks. I bet now Max was with ulys mom and camila w grannyxo

Return to “Evettexo”