Losangeles24 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Wut_iz_lyfe wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:59 pm
Baby Ruthless wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:55 am

So I guess cuhmila is coming today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She edited out the “the day is finally here” part of her caption. Hmmm wonder why 🤔
“The world “??? She’s not world famous, she’s delusional!!!

Imagine someone asking her what she’s famous for.. “um well I have almost a million followers on Instagram and record my boring life for YouTube 🥴

Vegawifey
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Absentmomxo and UselessUlyssesxo - Evettexo Part 4

Post by Vegawifey »

Since we can all agree that boringxo sucks ass name sum mama channels u actually like??.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

653E677D-4066-4D32-A9BC-1DB5DF533F0E.jpeg
What’s there to sort out? Surely they knew a baby was coming, he’s just now realizing it??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Screenshot_20190804-133358_Chrome.jpg
Losangeles24 wrote:
Ra_59dena wrote:
megustaelchisme wrote:
verarosee643 wrote:
Lalalola5 wrote:Useless has gained weight now that he is a stay at home husband. Blanca and that nude picture is so inappropriate keep it to yourself que vulgar not display it everywhere. I have more respect for the rosarito girls than Blanca at least they are there true selfs not fake like Blanca talking about who raised them who raised you was her mom a stay at home mom? What did her dad do for a living cause now he is retired. Useless family is probably like poor useless de tanto que chunga la blanca se le está callendo mas el pelo
Im under the impression that blancas dad is on disability, he walks around with a cane sometimes so maybe he was hurt on the job and never went back

I think you're right. She once said in a vlog she had to go with her dad to the doctor in another city.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Here are my 2 cents...
He might be on workers comp. maybe that's why we've never seen him carry Max. Remember I posted a picture of him carrying him. Ohhh if this fell on his employers desk, his show would be cancelled ASAP.
Screenshot_20190804-133358_Chrome.jpg
Show??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest »

Vegawifey wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:06 pm
verarosee643 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:58 pm
Video #1 omg my water broke
Video#2 driving to the hospital
Video #3 omg I’m in labor
Video#4 time to push
Video#5she’s here (doesn’t show camiluhhhh)
Video#6 max meets camiluhhhh
Video#7 Meet Camiluhhhhhhhhh

Video #8 drinking paloma 2.0 with her homies and scheduling her boob job
Wait you forgot her mom is going to farjarla and feed her caldo de pollo for 40 days, but knowing her it'll only be half of it since she likes to cut off days.

Post by Guest »

Wut_iz_lyfe wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:55 pm
Watch-she’s gonna milk releasing pics of camiluhhh bc she knows it means more traffic on her ig and Twitter from her minions begging for updates
Yup, in her head all she thinks of right now is hitting 1M

Post by Guest »

Ulysses sure is dumb like his wife and irresponsible. imagine running a business but using snapchat to update clients. why is he taking like a month off? she needs her mom and her husband? what is SHE going to be doing?

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

ggg wrote: Ulysses sure is dumb like his wife and irresponsible. imagine running a business but using snapchat to update clients. why is he taking like a month off? she needs her mom and her husband? what is SHE going to be doing?

Sleeping in,watching Netflix,drinking,nails & waxing, you know, the usual.

Post by Guest »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:23 pm

What’s there to sort out? Surely they knew a baby was coming, he’s just now realizing it??
Oh but Ulysses quit his job to be at home to become full time daddy youtuber AKA "MANDILON" . That's basically what she wants him to be, someone who she can control & kiss her ass because she pays the bills Mrs. I GOTS IT LIKE THAT. But she really wants attention from her husband. That's why he's already balding, he can't handle her.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

verarosee643 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:46 am
Lalalola5 wrote:Useless has gained weight now that he is a stay at home husband. Blanca and that nude picture is so inappropriate keep it to yourself que vulgar not display it everywhere. I have more respect for the rosarito girls than Blanca at least they are there true selfs not fake like Blanca talking about who raised them who raised you was her mom a stay at home mom? What did her dad do for a living cause now he is retired. Useless family is probably like poor useless de tanto que chunga la blanca se le está callendo mas el pelo
Im under the impression that blancas dad is on disability, he walks around with a cane sometimes so maybe he was hurt on the job and never went back

Yup!

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:23 pm

What a dumbass. He writes just like he speaks. Bien pendejo.

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

Yes that had to be an elective csection for sure. That’s why all the hints of her coming early. Plus she was ready with hair & make up and it was a quick labor.
“The day is finally here” mmmmm 🤔 what do y’all think?

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

GossipGirl991 wrote:Yes that had to be an elective csection for sure. That’s why all the hints of her coming early. Plus she was ready with hair & make up and it was a quick labor.
“The day is finally here” mmmmm Image what do y’all think?
My guess is she lied about some symptoms in order for her doctors to induce her.

But according to her the doctors are stupid hmmm ok mrs I wanna have my baby a month early

GossipGirl991
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGirl991 »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:55 pm
GossipGirl991 wrote:Yes that had to be an elective csection for sure. That’s why all the hints of her coming early. Plus she was ready with hair & make up and it was a quick labor.
“The day is finally here” mmmmm Image what do y’all think?
My guess is she lied about some symptoms in order for her doctors to induce her.

But according to her the doctors are stupid hmmm ok mrs I wanna have my baby a month early

🤣🤣🤣🤣 true!!

Post by Guest »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:40 pm
Yes that had to be an elective csection for sure. That’s why all the hints of her coming early. Plus she was ready with hair & make up and it was a quick labor.
Blanca could never handle a c section. Blanca says she has a high pain tolerance, but that bitch is a punk. If she was worried about tearing, then she’d be a dumbass for electing to get an incision on her abdomen that I’m sure leaves you in a lot of pain. I’m not taking away from vaginal birth whatsoever! It just annoys me how immature lazyxo’s mentality is. She would be the type to want to get a c section because she thinks it’s easier. I hope we’re all ready to hear how she’s so happy she didn’t tear 😒

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

Vegawifey wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:07 pm
Since we can all agree that boringxo sucks ass name sum mama channels u actually like??.
Life as a mommy

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

GossipGirl991 wrote:
She will try to say a story full of lies about all theae complications that lead up to the c-section (if she had one). If she did get one it is because she is afraid of tearing. In one of Judith's snaps I believe at Max's party she said in 2 more weeks she would be good for drinking or in 2 more weeks Camila would be out. She had to have picked her date. Alright Blancita tell us the story....***cricket*** :roll:

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

On Snapchat she said she want to focus on resting but also work on on videos and pictures....? hmmm what about actually taking care of your newborn cuuhmiluhh .. oh yeah grannyxo doing all the work nvm

Shittymomxo only cares about Instagram and YouTube. I feel bad for her kids

Vegawifey
Talker
Talker

Post by Vegawifey »

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:51 pm
On Snapchat she said she want to focus on resting but also work on on videos and pictures....? hmmm what about actually taking care of your newborn cuuhmiluhh .. oh yeah grannyxo doing all the work nvm

Shittymomxo only cares about Instagram and YouTube. I feel bad for her kids

Her newest snap is showing her editing her vid

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

vvrr2007 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:37 pm
GossipGirl991 wrote:
She will try to say a story full of lies about all theae complications that lead up to the c-section (if she had one). If she did get one it is because she is afraid of tearing. In one of Judith's snaps I believe at Max's party she said in 2 more weeks she would be good for drinking or in 2 more weeks Camila would be out. She had to have picked her date. Alright Blancita tell us the story....***cricket*** :roll:
I don’t think she had a c section on her snap she said she was going to take a shower and believe me when you have a c section you can’t get up right away cause you are still num from your feet.

Return to “Evettexo”