Evettexo

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Re: Evettexo

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

mnunez55 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:38 pm
Simplyxconfused wrote:I saw the Aguiler's got brought up I was looking for a thread for them but I didn't find anything Image but anyways did you guy's watch the quince Ceremony video!? I thought it was so disrespectful of Melody to be chewing gum during her damn Ceremony!! Plus she looked so un interested! And when she had to read her part she kept laughing. That whole Mass was just hard to watch.
Entitled hoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was just laughing and acting like she didnt understand spanish. They are starting to try to hard as well and the mom is super annoying always trying to act young and like if shes so boujee. Not to be mean I do feel for them because of their loss but they just sometimes act too childish. Idk maybe we should start a thread. Also their ceremony video was boring af they hyped it and now their milking it.

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Ra_59dena wrote:
ggg wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:03 pm
emni19 wrote:Y’all remember when she posted this excerpt from her book? Sounds like a middle schooler wrote it :rofl:
She probably thinks she has a NY Times best seller.

she stole that from Junie B Jones.
JK. i knew her book would be a joke Image
“i freaking knew” wow nobody talks like that. find a better way to express yourself. loser

She's a joke, she needs to go back to Creative Writing classes. No way when they proofread it the word freaking is going to make it, she needs to find another word for it. Even a grade schooler would write a better story book. What's up with her indentation?
lmao it sounds like a lame ass book already. “I freaking knew” 😂😂😂

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Losangeles24 »

ggg wrote:
Ra_59dena wrote:
ggg wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:03 pm
emni19 wrote:Y’all remember when she posted this excerpt from her book? Sounds like a middle schooler wrote it :rofl:

she stole that from Junie B Jones.
JK. i knew her book would be a joke Image
“i freaking knew” wow nobody talks like that. find a better way to express yourself. loser

She's a joke, she needs to go back to Creative Writing classes. No way when they proofread it the word freaking is going to make it, she needs to find another word for it. Even a grade schooler would write a better story book. What's up with her indentation?
right? no b.s but my kid is in 3rd grade and she has an extended vocabulary. blanca would be like huh? listening to her speak.

oh and you guys who was the youtuber yall recommended? claudia i think it was?

Yes Claudia Regalado

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Losangeles24 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:04 pm
So poor Blanca has to create a new account on here now that we busted her pretending to be a girl “who went to high school with her” LOL . Maybe she can have Ulysses make the account, (since he’ll be home now)he’s not as dumb as her and won’t slip🤣

Remember she said she would NEVER take Max to Disneyland until he’s 5? She’s there right now. Think it’s Max’s second trip there and he’s not a year yet.
She really should think before she speaks so she doesn’t look like such a liar!!
Told ya!! She thinks everyone is stupid!
6CE28062-17BF-48F2-9904-3C372652DA44.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lalalola5
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lalalola5 »

What’s worst from that fake account is that she putted her niece Ivette and Bennys business out there didn’t that Janney girl”Blanca” day her nieces bf from high schools name and how it was because of Benny liking some other girl who was their cousin like girl you are a snake talking about your niece who takes care of your kid did she take Ivette to Disney or she left her at home cleaning. Alrato va salir with being a shoes designer she’s dumb

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
Simplyxconfused wrote:I saw the Aguiler's got brought up I was looking for a thread for them but I didn't find anything Image but anyways did you guy's watch the quince Ceremony video!? I thought it was so disrespectful of Melody to be chewing gum during her damn Ceremony!! Plus she looked so un interested! And when she had to read her part she kept laughing. That whole Mass was just hard to watch.
Entitled hoe

She was just laughing and acting like she didnt understand spanish. They are starting to try to hard as well and the mom is super annoying always trying to act young and like if shes so boujee. Not to be mean I do feel for them because of their loss but they just sometimes act too childish. Idk maybe we should start a thread. Also their ceremony video was boring af they hyped it and now their milking it.
I just started one under this same section #-E

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

hereforthelolzzz2 wrote:
Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
mnunez55 wrote:
Entitled hoe

can you link it?

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Lalalola5 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:28 pm
What’s worst from that fake account is that she putted her niece Ivette and Bennys business out there didn’t that Janney girl”Blanca” day her nieces bf from high schools name and how it was because of Benny liking some other girl who was their cousin like girl you are a snake talking about your niece who takes care of your kid did she take Ivette to Disney or she left her at home cleaning. Alrato va salir with being a shoes designer she’s dumb
She left her at home. Ivette was live on IG last night from her room. She responded to Blanca’s tweet today and Blanca says “do you miss us yet” like as if she would 🤣 She’s getting a much needed vacation from her!

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

she just posted a video and magically the comments are back. I think she disables them for certain videos because hers seem be on and off randomly. So wierd going into her comments and seeing all the ass kissers vs here where we’re dragging her because we see right through her 😂

Post by Guest »

She's even more annoying now that he's by her side, she needs soo much attention from him. Ulyses please give her the attention she needs off camera, she's coming off as needy. Aww babe you didn't even feed me, si no le nace to feed your torta face he's not gonna do it.

Honestly I was dozing off, he's boring. She's gots to losen him up. How about Max crying & yelling his lungs out in the other room, but only 1 person pointed it out.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Ra_59dena wrote: She's even more annoying now that he's by her side, she needs soo much attention from him. Ulyses please give her the attention she needs off camera, she's coming off as needy. Aww babe you didn't even feed me, si no le nace to feed your torta face he's not gonna do it.

Honestly I was dozing off, he's boring. She's gots to losen him up. How about Max crying & yelling his lungs out in the other room, but only 1 person pointed it out.
:rofl:
He’s so boring that I felt sorry for him for being so boring.

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

her gestures bug me so bad! The way she eats like if she cant fit a whole french fry in her mouth. She wants to be cute so bad and ulysses is there all monotone not giving a damn. She sounds like shes on her first date and wants to be noticed by the way she keeps laugjing every 3 seconds.

Losangeles24
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Losangeles24 »

Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:52 pm
she just posted a video and magically the comments are back. I think she disables them for certain videos because hers seem be on and off randomly. So wierd going into her comments and seeing all the ass kissers vs here where we’re dragging her because we see right through her 😂
She’s so thirsty she had to ask. Wasn’t the comment section on YouTube enough for her??
B963EC91-595F-47DC-8A0E-C7E18330A059.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Haha shes probably dying for a compliment already. she probably wants someone to say her and ulysses are cute or goals. Sorry girl try again next time 👎🏽

hereforthelolzzz2
Informer
Informer

Post by hereforthelolzzz2 »

[/quote]

can you link it?[/quote]

viewtopic.php?f=699&t=36442

V O L U M E
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by V O L U M E »

That’s her book? I just spit my water out :rofl:

Weirdx21x
Learner
Learner

Post by Weirdx21x »

I cant watch her anymore lol seriously her content is boring af and why the hell does ivette just not move out already ? I mean she did want to move out with her brother. Might aswell do it now since ulysses is going to start being home. Evette is so useless and has so much help yet she feels the need to keep her husband home ? So stupid

Post by Guest »

ok so claudia regalado is so much different to watch than blanca! i’m not sure on the age difference but content wise. she seems like she is balancing life out well. her appearance (makeup, clothing) is not crazy. she seems like a positive person by the way she speaks. her voice isn’t annoying and fake. she gives real recipes lol.
evette is perfect for the kind of high school girls that are not mature and never will be. i don’t think she’s a good influence on anyone unless you wanna be stuck on stupid. her video tonight was hard to watch. her husband is boring as hell and she’s always throwing these fake ass laughs out. you can tell when someone is not secure in their own skin. she’s faking the funk.

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

ggg wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:28 pm
ok so claudia regalado is so much different to watch than blanca! i’m not sure on the age difference but content wise. she seems like she is balancing life out well. her appearance (makeup, clothing) is not crazy. she seems like a positive person by the way she speaks. her voice isn’t annoying and fake. she gives real recipes lol.
evette is perfect for the kind of high school girls that are not mature and never will be. i don’t think she’s a good influence on anyone unless you wanna be stuck on stupid. Image her video tonight was hard to watch. her husband is boring as hell and she’s always throwing these fake ass laughs out. you can tell when someone is not secure in their own skin. she’s faking the funk.

I agree 100% her fake laugh is annoying af she thinks she sounds like selena quintanilla. She stupid af

vvrr2007
Informer
Informer

Post by vvrr2007 »

Nohatejussfaccts wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:52 pm
Comments are disabled for her vlog channel. She has 2 channels.

Return to “Evettexo”