Fear the Walking Dead

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Fear the Walking Dead

Post by LexiPorter »

What are your thoughts on the premiere?! It seems to have set a cable ratings record: http://variety.com/2015/tv/news/fear-th ... 201575876/

IMO, it was better than all TWD seasons combined. They should end TWD after this season and just continue with the spin-off series.

Also, the junkie son is so adorable. :mrgreen:

nematoma
Talker
Talker

Re: Fear the Walking Dead

Post by nematoma »

First episode wasn't very interesting but it was better than few last The Walking Dead seasons :D I'll keep watching FTWD, hope it will get better
English is my second language.

Sandm4eternity
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Sandm4eternity »

I like how they have added the aspect of an addict in an apocalyptic scenario. It gives it more of a real life feel to it. I'm def interested in where it all goes from here. I don't necessarily agree that it's better than twd but I do think it's awesome to see the beginning of it all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

heytherestar
Learner
Learner

Post by heytherestar »

I thought the first hour was really slow and boring. The last 30 mins where it started getting good. I also dont think that FTWD is better than TWD.

Post by Guest »

Honestly, I thought the premiere was awful. It was so boring, the characters are all either bland and uninteresting or snotty and annoying. What was up with all the slow motion shots? And why make the episode 30 minutes longer if nothing's going to happen until the last 15 minutes anyway? Rather, the last 7 minutes or so. It was painful sitting through that, I could barely follow any of the conversations because they just droned on and on, and to be quite honest, after the guy got shot, it was pretty predictable what was going to happen. The only interesting tidbit I found was that like they discovered in TWD, everyone is already infected. Since this guy was just shot and killed and still came back as a walker, that means everyone has been infected since the beginning of the outbreak. Other than that, I thought it was just a let down. I hope it will get better, but I think I'm just going to wait until a few more episodes have come out and they read what people are saying to decide whether it's worth watching or not.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I didn't love it but I think it's going to get really good. I'm sticking with it. It did not capture me like the first episode of TWD did at all.

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

I'm surprised people are being so negative about this. Yes, the 1st episode was kind of slow, but that's the point... FTWD is supposed to be about the beginning of the apocalypse. I'm sure we'll get to the zombie mayhem sooner than you think.

Besides, do you seriously prefer a show that has cartoonish, over the top characters like Michonne and Carl in it?! :rofl:

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

Officially hooked. The 2nd episode was amazing. I am anxiously waiting for the next episode and that has never happened with TWD before.

youtubeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by youtubeisfun »

I really liked the second episode too, but I always anxiously await episodes of TWD!!

Blue_Whale
Learner
Learner

Post by Blue_Whale »

I didn't like the first episode, 'cause in TWD at the begining we get Rick in the Hospital full of walkers, while in FTWD it took them sooooo long to get to the epidemic state

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

Fuck Labor Day. There's no new episode tonight. :/

Post by Guest »

After watching the second episode, I'm actually excited for this show now. I'm still not into the characters though. All the teenagers on the show are annoying to me, and the adults are just kind of...there. I'm hoping their personalities develop soon because at this point I don't really care if any of them die. I liked that girl's boyfriend though, *mini spoiler here* pity he's not going to around much longer :/ I didn't know they weren't going to have a new episode tonight, that's a bummer!

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

As far as I'm concerned, this is the best show on TV right now. Sucks that there's only 2 episodes left this season.

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

Still recovering from the finale...
Liza's death was so hard to watch. I knew it was coming but she was the smartest character in the show.
I never felt so sad when characters in TWD died. And that's a good thing!

Return to “Horror”