American Horror Story *SPOILERS*

kittykat

American Horror Story *SPOILERS*

Post by kittykat »

Okay, I know we had a thread about AHS on the old forum, but it's so buried! I'm really excited for season 2. I just can't wait to see how different the returning actors' characters are. Tate <3 :D

Bumble B
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: American Horror Story

Post by Bumble B »

I actually don't want to watch the 2nd season. I loved the first one so much and I'm scared they're going to ruin it. >_<

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Aww! I'm not going to be able to stay away even if it sucks haha. I just love it so much! I'm not sure how I feel about Adam Levine being on it though.

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

I so badly wanted to watch the first season but I didn't get around to it. Hopefully it comes out on DVD soon and I'll catch up and then I can watch the second. I hate not watching TV seasons in order.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Oh my gosh, I really hope you do watch it! I recommend it to everyone who will listen to me go on and on about it haha.

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

I love talking about shows so I will try to! I hate not watching seasons in order but oh well, I'll make an exception.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

It's a little different the way AHS seasons are. Instead of continuing the story from the previous season, the next seasons starts over completely and is new characters, new setting, etc.!

tiara_terynn
Talker
Talker

Post by tiara_terynn »

I honestly can't wait for this season. From the things I've heard it sounds fantastic. Not that the first season wasn't amazing, I just like that this one plays on one of my favorite quotes. "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." I feel like Ryan had to be pulling on this quote for this season. He's said it's so different from last season because he wants to show that sometimes the scary things are from the inside. Eep. Super excited. (:

x_bethanyy
Informer
Informer

Post by x_bethanyy »

I loved the first series! Mainly just because of Violate.
Not sure whether I'll like the new series as much but I'm looking forward to it :)

shadowlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by shadowlurker »

I can't wait to watch season 2! I'm super excited because of the story, but I'm also uber-curious about what they did with the costumes and such. Wooooho!

I wish the actress who portrayed Moira in the 1st season would have jumped back on board, she was gorgeous!

beau misere
Debater
Debater

Post by beau misere »

Cant wait. Season 1 was AH-MAZING. Im actually surprised Adam Levine is in it. DOUBLE WHAMMY. :nana:

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Whoooo watched last night? I LOVED it...can't wait for next Wednesday! I'm so happy it's back on!

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

I actually wanna start watching the show. I heard the second season is like it's own little show because it doesn't connect to the first one. Which I like because now I don't have to start from the beginning.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

sous les étoiles wrote:I actually wanna start watching the show. I heard the second season is like it's own little show because it doesn't connect to the first one. Which I like because now I don't have to start from the beginning.
Yep, every season is going to have new characters and a new setting! You should watch it! 8-)

beau misere
Debater
Debater

Post by beau misere »

kittykat wrote:Whoooo watched last night? I LOVED it...can't wait for next Wednesday! I'm so happy it's back on!
It was awesome! Poor Adam (Leo) though :'(

whoa

Post by whoa »

I love this show!! I will say though that I wasn't as impressed with the premier last night as I was expecting. They sort of ripped the whole Sanatorium with a "death tunnel" from Waverly Hills. It makes sense though since Ryan Murphy is from Indianapolis and more then likely grew up knowing about WH. I can't wait to see what plays out this season though!

fukou
Debater
Debater

Post by fukou »

i'm not as crazy about it (so far) as i was last season's, but it's only the first episode. i cannot wait for zachary quinto in next weeks. absolutely fell in love with him as chad. oh and of course i loved Kit and his butt.

beau misere
Debater
Debater

Post by beau misere »

Bloody face O.O

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

I missed the last twenty minutes of the season premiere, but I loved what I did see. I don't watch much TV but I love this show. ALSO WE SAW A BUTT

beau misere
Debater
Debater

Post by beau misere »

hollaatmegurl wrote:I missed the last twenty minutes of the season premiere, but I loved what I did see. I don't watch much TV but I love this show. ALSO WE SAW A BUTT
I found it funny how it was also National Ass Day xD

Return to “Horror”