American Horror Story *SPOILERS*

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: American Horror Story *SPOILERS*

Post by wanderlust »

This ending was more memorable for me than the other seasons' endings. I wanted to cry though when all the freaks were dying. I was glad they made up a little afterlife for them. I agree with the previous poster about how it was nice to see Desiree and Elsa get their good endings. Elsa was able to get everything she'd ever wanted and then die by choice.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

Angela Bassett is too good for this show and i hope she doesn't come back next season. I'm certainly not.

Best part about AHS over the seasons would be Papa Legba.

Tate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tate »

I thought the finale was rather lame. It seemed like they were trying to give Jessica Lange a proper sendoff through her character's happy ending but I would have much preferred that they actually acknowledged the real person and how she helped make this series a success. The rest was just boring to me. Even Dandy's death wasn't that striking. I thought everyone would go out in a more creative manner. I was very disappointed in this season. Hopefully next season is better.

RubySummer_07
Learner
Learner

Post by RubySummer_07 »

No season has topped season 1 for me. That was their best season. Season 2 was way too confusing I had to re watch episodes cause I was like wtf is going on. Season 3 started off well but failed. They could have done so much more with Madison's character but we're lazy. And this season I only watched cause I had already started it so I decided to finish it. But this finale was horrendous they definitely rushed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all"

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

Tate wrote:I thought the finale was rather lame. It seemed like they were trying to give Jessica Lange a proper sendoff through her character's happy ending but I would have much preferred that they actually acknowledged the real person and how she helped make this series a success. The rest was just boring to me. Even Dandy's death wasn't that striking. I thought everyone would go out in a more creative manner. I was very disappointed in this season. Hopefully next season is better.
Don't get your hopes up too high. Knowing Ryan Murphy, he's going to continue fucking it up.

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Lol, I feel like I've been thinking "maybe next season will be better" since season 2, but I'm always disappointed. I think a lot of people are losing interest in AHS, so I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaally hoping that next season will be good, but I'm not counting on it.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

This season was so disappointing and I was excited for the whole freak show theme too.

Am I being too positive with holding out hope that next season will be better?
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

kayleeee wrote:This season was so disappointing and I was excited for the whole freak show theme too.

Am I being too positive with holding out hope that next season will be better?
Yes, you are. I've been holding out hope since episode 5 season 2 and it always gets worse.

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer

Post by Tsubaki »

Season 4... I've got mixed feelings about you. You had potential but it fell short.

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer

Post by BoomShaka »

So, new season by Ryan Murphy called 'Hotel', and Lady Gaga is going to be one of the leading ladies. The fact that it's Lady Gaga and Ryan Murphy makes me feel there's going to be a lot of singing.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Civild
Learner
Learner

Post by Civild »

BoomShaka wrote:So, new season by Ryan Murphy called 'Hotel', and Lady Gaga is going to be one of the leading ladies. The fact that it's Lady Gaga and Ryan Murphy makes me feel there's going to be a lot of singing.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
That was my first thought when I saw that Lady Gaga was going to be on the show. I mean I like her and all, but I don't think I've ever seen her act, I'm hoping it ends well and there won't be too much singing.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

While I liked Lady Gaga's first album & the song Bad Romance, I really don't like Lady Gaga. I really hope she doesn't make the show hard to watch/enjoy.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

I hope Lady Gaga will be good! I love her music but I have no idea how her acting is, has she acted before? I feel like she has...

But I'm just still holding out hope the season won't turn for shit half way through like always.

Ophelia
Informer
Informer

Post by Ophelia »

I don't mind Gaga being in next season, I feel like she could be a bit of a dark horse.

Finn Wittrock HAS to return though, right? He was the best thing about last season.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Ophelia wrote:Finn Wittrock HAS to return though, right? He was the best thing about last season.
Ugh, I hope so! He really was the best part of the last season.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

I'm excited to watch Hotel! It has premiered already and I'm not from the US so I have to wait for the episode.

And please, for those who want to discuss the new season keep it under [*spoiler*][/*spoiler*]. (Remove asterisks).

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

Apparently there's a long rape scene and the first episode is pretty terrifying and bleak. I'll wait til the morning or a day off to watch it. I don't want to ruin my mood.

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

Honestly, I'm only staying for Gaga bc I'm huge fan girl. Hoping the season picks up soon on the crazy factor.

The rape scene was brutal/horrible and I can't believe I watched that with my mother.

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer

Post by BoomShaka »

I'm not attracted to men but Finn Wittrock this season is :tu:

Return to “Horror”