The ShitShow Pt. 66 - Countdown to the Breakdown

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Desert Wind »

Anyone want to lay odds on how long before Sam completely loses her shit? :twisted:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

NoMaleHeirLikeJen
Learner
Learner

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 66 - Countdown to the Breakdown

Post by NoMaleHeirLikeJen »

I'm placing my bets on the pony named Mothers Day! She'll be completely unraveled by then

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

I'd be pissed if I was BS and Sam was broadcasting my period cramps all over the Internet! How embarrassing and rude!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Love the title!! Lmao. I give it till the end of March...

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Scam hates the free makeup she got from Kiko. Guess they just sent her free shit but didn't pay her. She says the foundation might be good for the beach ???? WTF? Who wears foundation to the beach?
Ugh, she is an idiot. Kiko is good makeup from Italy. It's Sam's skin that is shit. Like you said she probably wasn't paid a dime. This is a woman who will sell dildos and crotchless panties to the minions if $$ is involved.

BondGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by BondGirl »

I think it's happening right now. It surprises me she's keeping it behind the scenes, but something is way off with her (more than normal).
Probably kindergarten round-up.
And #mcm for your husband and your son? She said it herself- she's obsessed with Phoenix.

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

At this rate I'd be surprised if she hangs on until the end of the week :rofl:

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Bryan from Daily Bumps is giving them tips? Gross. I can't stand that guy. He's just as nasty as Jobless as far as I'm concerned. I have no idea how they have the subs and views they have.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

puccamom wrote:I'd be pissed if I was BS and Sam was broadcasting my period cramps all over the Internet! How embarrassing and rude!

If I were Christiana, I'd have gotten up and shoved the fucking camera up her ass.

Good old Sam. Classless, no boundaries or respect. No wonder her kids are complete mannerless little jerks. They are just like their parents. Sam and Jobless must be so proud. :FU:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Edie wrote:
Scam hates the free makeup she got from Kiko. Guess they just sent her free shit but didn't pay her. She says the foundation might be good for the beach ???? WTF? Who wears foundation to the beach?
Ugh, she is an idiot. Kiko is good makeup from Italy. It's Sam's skin that is shit. Like you said she probably wasn't paid a dime. This is a woman who will sell dildos and crotchless panties to the minions if $$ is involved.
As someone who wore only mineral foundation for over ten years, some of which were when my skin was playing up something awful, if it is applied correctly, it gives impeccable coverage and looks like beautiful skin. Sam, the fucking idiot that she is simply doesn't know how to apply it, so of course, she doesn't like it.

Who wants to bet that she took that brush right out of the package and started using it on her face? :o Has that dirty skank EVER washed a makeup brush, in her life? :barf:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

puccamom wrote:I'd be pissed if I was BS and Sam was broadcasting my period cramps all over the Internet! How embarrassing and rude!

I meant to mention this as well! I thought that was tacky and tasteless. Personally, I don't care about hearing about periods. We have them. We all know this. But I don't walk around telling everyone "HEY I'M ON MY PERIOD SND FEEL SICK" which would be the to what Sam did. BS is so ditzy herself she didn't seem to mind. Now we all know BS is bleeding and not pregnant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

B.Honest wrote:Bryan from Daily Bumps is giving them tips? Gross. I can't stand that guy. He's just as nasty as Jobless as far as I'm concerned. I have no idea how they have the subs and views they have.

I watched a few of the vids and felt the same way. He gave them tips to improve their channel. We see how well that worked out. Image

nosyabtgurus
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nosyabtgurus »

Why is Scam trying on the foundation in the vlog? shouldnt that belong in her beauty channel?? She looks so sloppy and slouches when she's trying on the foundation... who wants makeup advice from someone looking like that?!

Scam just looks so bad, can't she treat her vlog as her job and put some makeup on for goodness sake?
Seriously she really look like she's in her mid 40s...
This family is really the most disgusting family on youtube....

Don't understand why Jobless has to use the snowblower with that kinda snow.

What's the deal with P and his swat outfit? He's wearing it constantly, even when he's helping with the snow shovelling... think he's a little too old for dress up.

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

^I feel like she was grasping at straws to fill up enough time to make it a full episode. It was already shorter than her other vlogs anyway, without the foundation part it would've only been like 5 or 6 minutes, and lord knows they don't do anything else worth filming lol.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Here's some screen shots from her snapchat:

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

$32 for a damn eyebrow pencil!! There's no way I would pay that much especially if the brows end up still looking like crap.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Edie wrote:
But of course there's another video up about ColourPop! Now I happen to like some of the ColourPop products, but I do think the amount of reviews they've been getting is far outweighing other brands. Same with Natasha Denona. I only have one item from Kiko, but it was priced reasonably and I really like it. I want to try some of their other products.

I don't really understand why a PR person would send her anything after this. Aveda sent the whole collection and we hear nothing about it. We only hear about two of the Kiko products. She might be losing opportunities because of this. If I were a PR rep, I certainly wouldn't send anything more her way.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

B.Honest wrote:Bryan from Daily Bumps is giving them tips? Gross. I can't stand that guy. He's just as nasty as Jobless as far as I'm concerned. I have no idea how they have the subs and views they have.

Me too, B.Honest - can't stand Bryan AT ALL!!!! He is just the same as Pig is, yes!!! I admit, I hate watch DB at times bc I can't stand Bryan & Missy - I won't say anymore bc this isn't their section, but I do read on YTMD about them daily!!! Ollie is delayed too in his speech and they definitely use him for $$$. But Ollie can't even really talk & he's 2.5 - anyhow

DB mainly has a lot of 12 year olds who watch them. :-/

Last edited by Nolagirl on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Ok I have not watched today's vlog at all, but see, these people have no respect for other people, Sam just overstepped her boundaries when it came to broadcasting BS's cramps. I'd be extremely pissed if my sister put that out there on YT!!!!
You just don't do that shit, Sam!!! But then again, Sam doesn't care - it made good vlog content I'm assuming (again I've yet to see the vlog). But then, BS should have said something to Sam - and if she didn't then I guess BS doesn't care if Sam broadcasts her and her cramps - but I would only pray off camera BS said something but I doubt it.
And, I do believe that something is about to break - like Sam having a breakdown or something. I mentioned in another post/thread the day she and Ham went out on their "date" she seemed really off and just seemed like she was on the verge of breakdown. She didn't seem herself at all. Something is going on.....especially too, how Ham was all talkative more, being too nice and idk......

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

BondGirl wrote:I think it's happening right now. It surprises me she's keeping it behind the scenes, but something is way off with her (more than normal).
Probably kindergarten round-up.
And #mcm for your husband and your son? She said it herself- she's obsessed with Phoenix.

Whooooaaa say whaaaaa??? She said #mcm for her son?!?!? I'm gonna have to go watch the vlog now!! That's f'd up!!! Yeah, she's definitely obsessed with her precious Princess P!! OMGOSH I can't believe she said that, wait, I can't but ewwww you don't say that about your son!!!! WTF?!?!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”