Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Liz_222
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Post by Liz_222 »

Why is Sam feeding Lily now? I have noticed this in the past few vlogs.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

They are the most boring and STUPID people on the planet. The "commentary" while they are "hiking" is just idiotic. I had to FF through the first part because Norman was playing a video game on Scam's phone. Why is that even in the vlog? I HATE listening to him talk. It's painful.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

So Scam says she put Lily in a diaper for the hike because she wasn't sure how Lily would do. Whatever Scam ... that poor child is STILL IN DIAPERS all the time. Jobless is upset because now he smells like shit because he has to carry the dirty diaper. Really? As if he DOESN'T smell like shit any other time? Please.

Also, who goes on a long hike like that with two young kids and DOESN'T bring a change of clothes???

Apparently they now have to pay for Hello Fresh and they are raging about the "quality". And they claim they "keep it real" so they weren't lying when they said the meals were awesome. Yeah, right. Assholes!

They are both insanely annoying in this vlog. Like moreso than usual. Scam seems manic.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

baffled wrote:OMFG.....when you have little content other than humiliating footage of your little girl's bowel issues, it's time to call it quits. It's just not right. That poor kid when her peers get ahold of these videos....

How much Schuerman feces do you think is scattered among the forest in LT??
But it is for the memories !!!!!! Let's don't forget that. So they can look back and enjoy it. Also, it's for uncle Duche/Brad so he can enjoy it. Please, lest's don't forget that! :rofl: In the process the whole world can see it ....but that's OK . :roll:

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

B.Honest wrote:So Scam says she put Lily in a diaper for the hike because she wasn't sure how Lily would do. Whatever Scam ... that poor child is STILL IN DIAPERS all the time. Jobless is upset because now he smells like shit because he has to carry the dirty diaper. Really? As if he DOESN'T smell like shit any other time? Please.

Also, who goes on a long hike like that with two young kids and DOESN'T bring a change of clothes???
Or wipes! I still bring wipes for hands and I have teenagers.

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

Everything is awesome...until we have to pay for it. :roll:

Exactly runningon! Wipes. Genius idea. Especially if you have a child that needs a diaper. :roll:

Norman has to be carried over that simple rock. Any other normal 4yr old boy or girl could hop that. Princess needed a lift. :roll:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

At least Lily isn't weak minded like her mom and brother. Jay deserves to carry the shit. If Sam would let her kids grow up then they would have been potty trained over a year ago.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Those people are disgusting. They have a child in diapers and obviously didn't bring an extra one since they had to wipe her off with the clean part of the dirty one. Yeah, bringing wipes too when you have kids is the proper thing to do unless you're pigs. So I guess Lily went commando on the way home? Those two don't have one brain cell between the both of them. And what makes them think viewers want to hear about shit anyway?

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Sam sure is getting lazy if she's letting Princess P do the vlogging. Atleast let Lily do it. I actually understood her more in her "What's In Lily's Purse" video than I did Phoenix in his "Toy Review" video.

So, Mooshy Moosh has a leashy leash now? Glad it took one of your cats possibly getting mauled by coyotes for you to figure out animals need to be curbed.

Why did Jay say "Don't touch her" when they were on that little hill? I'm starting to believe Phoenix can't keep his hands to himself & is probably hitting his sister.

What is up with this family's fascination with pooping? Moo pooped, let's make sure we tell our viewers. Lily pooped, let's make sure we tell our viewers. & Once again the "little man" had to complain that they used his shirt to help his sister. Meanwhile, he's the one that wanted to be a savage and walk around the woods half-naked. But... "He's always got his sister's baaaackkk!!!" *eyeroll* Lily doesn't like wearing pants & now P doesn't like wearing shirts.

They went from trashing one company *cutscene* to praising another company. Stop acting like you don't eat dogshit for food everyday, Schuermans. I'm surprised they didn't love it, since it looked like poop.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Burberry wrote:Those people are disgusting. They have a child in diapers and obviously didn't bring an extra one since they had to wipe her off with the clean part of the dirty one. Yeah, bringing wipes too when you have kids is the proper thing to do unless you're pigs. So I guess Lily went commando on the way home? Those two don't have one brain cell between the both of them. And what makes them think viewers want to hear about shit anyway?
EXACTLY. Why put her in a diaper to avoid accidents & not bring an extra one? Or wipes? & Jay was wearing that backpack, so they wouldn't have to carry it had they brought it. What is the thought process? I'm so confused by how stupid they are.

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

& One more thing...the whole diaper situation. It's like knowing you have your period. You put in a tampon to avoid accidents. You go to a bar and you don't bring an extra tampon. There's no fucking logic. No logic whatsoever. They are just dirty, dirty people. They don't mind being fucking disgusting. The kids have gross habits that they learn from those nasty garbage bags they call "parents".

Lillysmum
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lillysmum »

I can't believe how much these people talk about poop. I've worked in a medical laboratory for 12 years where we test faeces samples and have never talked about it that much :roll:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I read on the internet that a poo facial gets rid of acne. Wanna try it, Sam?

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Well, Sam is obsessed with making the anus face.... Maybe that's the obsession with talking about shit constantly. It comes out of her mouth. :rofl:

I joke. But they are truly immature, disgusting people. And I won't be surprised if the kids get reprimanded at school for nasty habits. Of course we may not hear about it. But who knows? They don't seem to have any shame when it comes to talking about embarrassing, personal stuff.

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Well, Sam is obsessed with making the anus face.... Maybe that's the obsession with talking about shit constantly. It comes out of her mouth. :rofl:

I joke. But they are truly immature, disgusting people. And I won't be surprised if the kids get reprimanded at school for nasty habits. Of course we may not hear about it. But who knows? They don't seem to have any shame when it comes to talking about embarrassing, personal stuff.

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

you can't throw rocks towards people buddy heehee. yeah let's hope he doesn't in the future and seriously injure someone you useless chode. fucking poor excuses for parents, these two shit-for-brains. :roll:

they've obviously gotten over silverado's disappearance. they haven't remembered to act bothered by it for a couple of days now.

the whole poo situation is just gross. i looked after a kid who was lily's age and was even less developed because his parents just let him do whatever he wanted, including wearing nappies all day, every day. his shits were VILE! like, full on adult shits :barf: gave up that job pretty quickly :lol: but yeah, way to humiliate your daughter on the internet for thousands to see. i really hope sam has a fit and deletes all of her vlogs and social media for some reason before the kids are older and their classmates can find their childhood documented in embarrassing detail.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

Hold up a second. did I hear her laugh and say she used her son's tshirt to clean her daughter's ass?! are you kidding?! She kept her in a diaper because she didn't want to bring a potty and didn't know what would happen. MORON. When you are potty training you bring a damn bag filled with wipes, change of clothes etc. NOT USE YOUR SON"S SHIRT. URGH. Idiot
And Sam..please enough scamming your tjmaxx instagram. It is old already.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

I have 2 questions

1. Do you think they will ever mention Silverado again, or will it never be spoken about just like all those dogs they once had that suddenly disappeared? Assholes :FU:

2. Do you think they will spray paint everything in the house gold?

Caseynfinnegan
Talker
Talker

Post by Caseynfinnegan »

Scottiemom87 wrote:I have 2 questions

1. Do you think they will ever mention Silverado again, or will it never be spoken about just like all those dogs they once had that suddenly disappeared? Assholes :FU:

2. Do you think they will spray paint everything in the house gold?
Lol I'm waiting for Sam to spray her hair rose gold ....

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

My Silverado Theory:

She probably started peeing on dirty piles of clothes or their bed or something, and Jay told Sam she had to go (like how he deals with all situations). So they took her to a shelter and Sam was upset about it but made up the story about her disappearing while they were out back. Probably told the kids the same false story so they wouldn't be sad.

It just doesn’t make sense for this cat to take off when they had no problems with her any other time she went outside.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”