ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Teen Wolf

Post by ggeyeliner »

So... One twin died?
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

ggeyeliner wrote:So... One twin died?
The one Lydia liked died, the other twin left and Danny dumped him.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

justanopinion wrote:
ggeyeliner wrote:So... One twin died?
The one Lydia liked died, the other twin left and Danny dumped him.
So were both twins off the show now? I feel like that wasn't a proper ending for them

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Yeah, they're both off the show.
Also, can we talk about how Danny knows??? I wasn't expecting that AT ALL!!

Jeff said we were going to find out Stiles' name this season and he lied :((

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Fuck this shit, too many character losts.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

kathpt wrote:Daniel won't be a part of season 4

http://d-sharman.com/daniel-not-returni ... f-season-4
Wth! They're going to have to bring in a whole new crop of people. I'm ok with that, but I wish there was some consistency. Why do they all want to leave?

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

angelaj0921 wrote:

Wth! They're going to have to bring in a whole new crop of people. I'm ok with that, but I wish there was some consistency. Why do they all want to leave?
I feel as though Crystal left because of her break up with Daniel. It must have been awkward to be ex's in real life and on screen lovers. Either that or they could actually mean what they're saying about wanting to try other things.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

justanopinion wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:

I feel as though Crystal left because of her break up with Daniel. It must have been awkward to be ex's in real life and on screen lovers. Either that or they could actually mean what they're saying about wanting to try other things.
I didn't even know they were dating in real life. Lol Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev went through the same thing though. But, I guess it would be hard.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Finally watched last episode.
Honestly, I do not know whos life sucks more, Lydia or Allisons fathers. Both close people always die and everything sucks for them.
Sucks that twins left, I feel like their purpose in this season was so useless, why even keep them?
And that hospital ''music video'' was just stupid. Who runs towards bad guys? Who tries to attack them with a plate? I mean, seriously. That isn't something what people do! They run away or hide.
Also, I wonder if Danny have something more to hide.

Mother of god, if they are really like that, leaving show because of break-up. I mean, I have no words! Grow up, it is acting, for god sake. Also, not excited about so many people leaving, Stiles-Lydia-Scott-Derek are only ones left and not feeling that beat anymore. Altho I do like Peter and his daughter story.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Malia is staying for season 4 and I bet she's gonna date Stiles. Lydia's gonna be jealous and is going to realise she likes Stiles while dating another guy! Then we discover Malia isn't that nice and Stiles and Lydia run off to the sunset and live happily ever after.
I wish.

The twins left also because they had a new tv show on HBO...
I think Crystal really wanted to leave because of Daniel, the time line makes sense. I just wish Daniel had stayed though :(

This Tumblr usually posts every new article about the show
notanotherteenwolfpodcast.tumblr.com/tagged/tw-interviews
I like to read then during hiatus to calm my heart, but I prefer not to while the season is running.

MzToothache
Learner
Learner

Post by MzToothache »

Worldofchances2giveu wrote:I started watching right before 3b started. After watching season 1,2 and 3a I honestly like how dark and psychological this season is.
I wrote Teen Wolf off a long time ago because of the title,MTV and what i thought was really bad transitions into wolf form. But when I actually gave it a chance,it's become one of my favorites. But I still haven't gotten used to the ugly wolf transformations.
It's the same for me. I didn't want to give the show a chance because of the name. Now, I love werewolves (they are my most favorite supernatural creatures) but looking at the transformations of these characters, It all just looked so cheesy to me (I prefer my werewolves to actually turn into wolves abnormally big or otherwise), so that was another put off. But I heard about Stiles, saw some GIFS of him. They looked amusing. Came across a Sterek tumblr, that looked awesome! So, I gave the show a chance and I don't regret it. I actually started watching this show in January and was caught up before 3B came out, which I watched live. It's one of my favorite shows now. I love Stiles and Dylan O'brien, he's the best and he really makes this show for me. I hate that Daniel Sherman is leaving though, he and Issac are cute! Derek is my baby, and Peter is so sassy. And I like Lydia (she has been my most favorite female character on this show and it's so cool that she's a banshee- you don't see many of those), but I don't ship Stydia. However, I prefer it over Stiles and Malia (so far, I don't like her). Kira's okay, but her and Scott's relationship is boring.

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

Did anybody else think Sterek was canon before actually watching lol, those fans are convincing!

I don't love the plot, or the 'effects', but I love Lydia, Stiles, and Derek. And Peter. And Allison (sobbing). The characters are just so endearing that I actually feel protective of them when new characters are introduced...

I ship independent!Lydia because she don't need no man. And Stiles with everybody lol

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Goldn wrote:Did anybody else think Sterek was canon before actually watching lol, those fans are convincing!
Sterek is a canononononononononope.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Last night's episode was boring as hell.

I don't like Malia. I'm tired of seeing posts on Tumblr saying Malia is cool and that we should all like her because she's an important character and Stiles likes her. I don't fucking like her. She came into the show just to end Stydia (Jeff is an asshole like that, I also don't like Jeff) and I have all the right in the world to not like her just like people have the right to not like Kira or Peter or whoever else. I'm tired of seeing posts of people that like her saying people that don't like Malia are being childish for not liking her. Excuse me if I don't like a character that only gives a shit about her boyfriend and says would leave everyone else to die if it meant saving herself. Yea yea she was a coyote for years, I don't care. I don't like her. Go away.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^Just curious as to why you don't like Jeff. I'm not much of a fan of his either.

Also, I am NOT okay with this pre-pubescent Derek!! He was the major eye candy of the show. I don't want the 15-year-old version of Derek! I want the fully matured hot/perfect 6-pack Derek. The could have at least gotten a hot pre-pubescent Derek. :|

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

I don't like the beginning. Why does Mexico look like it has an Instagram filter over it?

I WANT DEREK BACK. Plus, that isn't even the original kid from Visionary, and it pisses me off. I already don't like teenage Derek. And part of me thinks they are going to give him some sort of love interest. I hope not, because ew, he's like 30. Unless young Derek isn't just young Derek's body, but also young Derek's brain.

Overall, I just didn't like that episode. I did like the after show, however. Tyler's dancing was adorable <3

Return to “Fantasy”