Wayward Pines

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wayward Pines

Post by badnews »

Anyone going to watch this or give it a chance? Might watch the first episode to see if it is any good. I do like thrillers 8-)

danascully
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wayward Pines

Post by danascully »

it is such a blatant twin peaks rip off from what i have seen of the commercials. its almost like the episode of psych where they gagged twin peaks by calling it duel spires.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

I have never seen twin peaks. Wayward is based on a series of books.

Just watched the first two episodes and im hooked! Give the first episode a go! :tu:

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

It's absolutely awful. Turned it off halfway through the 1st episode. Terrence Howard sucks.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

ha! yea you have to see the first episode all the way through, im hooked!

Ive read the ending to the book, so know the spoiler about whats behind the wall...i wonder if it is just 10 episodes. Seems ridiculous to make this show have more seasons. not much story telling is needed, think they can wrap it all up in 10 eps

SerenaV
Debater
Debater

Post by SerenaV »

badnews wrote:ha! yea you have to see the first episode all the way through, im hooked!

Ive read the ending to the book, so know the spoiler about whats behind the wall...i wonder if it is just 10 episodes. Seems ridiculous to make this show have more seasons. not much story telling is needed, think they can wrap it all up in 10 eps
yup its a special its only 10 episodes

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I thought the ending was bizarre and a bit twisted, but overall I really liked the show. It started to get good towards the middle of the series. I've seen talks about trying to do a second season since the show did so well, but I doubt it would happen since it's was only supposed to be one season from the beginning.

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

angelaj0921 wrote:I thought the ending was bizarre and a bit twisted, but overall I really liked the show. It started to get good towards the middle of the series. I've seen talks about trying to do a second season since the show did so well, but I doubt it would happen since it's was only supposed to be one season from the beginning.
The book ending was different, the tv show ending sucked. Especially with the kids taking over :( ...

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

badnews wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:I thought the ending was bizarre and a bit twisted, but overall I really liked the show. It started to get good towards the middle of the series. I've seen talks about trying to do a second season since the show did so well, but I doubt it would happen since it's was only supposed to be one season from the beginning.
The book ending was different, the tv show ending sucked. Especially with the kids taking over :( ...
What was the book ending?

badnews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by badnews »

Season 2 will start at the end of May, kind of pissed they killed Matt Dillon so he won't be in it :x

Return to “Sci-Fi”