12 Monkeys

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

12 Monkeys

Post by jwolf5554 »

Is anyone else watching this? I LOVE THIS SHOW! It has become one of my favorite shows since Fringe and Scandal! It is just SO exquisitely written! They don't leave any threads hanging and pay such close attention to detail while still making it incredibly entertaining! That's so rare for tv nowadays. My favorite characters are Cole (obviously), Cassie and Ramse (because Kirk Acevedo can do no wrong)! Jones is becoming a great character as well. I know some people like Jennifer Goines but I just find her acting a LITTLE over the top for my liking on the whole crazy train thing.

Reine
Informer
Informer

Re: 12 Monkeys

Post by Reine »

I have the first episodes stored on my skybox waiting to be watched

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

Honestly, I LOVE this show! the writers are so smart and just don't really leave to many threads hanging with the story. They make sure that it leaves you wanted more without being TOO frustrating. It's just the right amount of being so excited for the next episode and more answers without being incredibly frustrating! I would recommend this show to anyone who loves great acting and smart writing and production. I'm SO incredibly happy SyFy is giving this show a season 2 because SO many of the shows I invest my time in don't get another season because the networks are ridiculous and don't give their shows a freaking chance!

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

The finale was ABSOLUTELY mind blowing!!! I CANNOT wait for season 2!!! Thank GOD they renewed it!! :love2:

Return to “Sci-Fi”