register

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Following

Post by tamithomas »

I miss the show already! The wait is going to feel like an eternity. I must say, Kevin does the role beautifully. Never took him for a drama guy but he does an awesome job.

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

Me too. January can't come soon enough! On a brighter note, 2nd season of The Bridge is starting soon. You might want to check it out if you like The Following. I saw the 1st episode back in July 2013 when the show premiered and I remember turning it off 20 minutes in because I thought it was pretty boring. Big mistake! I gave it another chance a few weeks ago and now it's my favorite show next to The Following.

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

I cant wait for it to be back either. Thanks for rec on The Bridge... gonna check it out, I NEED new shows to watch

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

[youtube][/youtube]

IT'S COMING. :clap:

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

oooooooooooooooooooooo!!

so excite

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

Tell me about it.

I'm so excited about these new characters... I saw a couple of familiar faces in the trailer too.

And The Following's official Google+ page just added me to their circles. I feel so special. :love2:

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

Season 3 poster. Perfection!

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

The time has come. Everything else on TV will become irrelevant now that 'The Following' is back.

jwolf5554
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jwolf5554 »

Okay, I was ready to COMPLETELY give up on this show but this season is exponentially better than the past two seasons. The law is getting better at actually not being RIDICULOUSLY stupid and ridiculous so that is a HUGE plus. Also, Theo is the most intriguing villain they have had so far and I just want to see MORE!! He's completely creepy and fucked up but that's why he is my favorite villain yet. Michael Ealy is just TOO GOOD!

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

This season is the best one yet, but the other two were perfect as well. If your only complaint about this show is FBI being stupid, there are plenty of documentaries with 'realistic' portrayal of law enforcement for you to watch. I'm not trying to be a bitch, I'm just tired of people complaining about the same thing over and over again.

Watch this show for its deliciously twisted storyline. Watch it for the great character development. I am yet to see a TV show that has made me care about the villains as much as 'The Following'. I mean, I cried like a bitch when Kyle died. And I though I wouldn't care about him at first. Seriously, law enforcement should be the least of your worries. This show is perfect, and the ONLY good thing left on Network TV.

I would also like to point out that the ratings are getting lower and lower. It's in serious danger of cancellation so watch it LIVE.

Speaking of Theo, I don't like him as much as I like Marky Mark and Daisy. These two carried the first half of this season for me. Everyone else is a bad replacement IMO. I hope Mark returns soon.

Oh, and the highlight of this season is Daisy beating the shit out of Max the Slut with that board. :lol:

And that look on Mike's face when Mark escapes. :rofl:

I was literally on the edge of my seat during that part. I thought Mike, the idiot with daddy issues would shoot him. I'm so glad he escaped.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Best character in anything, EVER. I love him so fucking much. :love1:

I am seriously starting to question my sanity because of how much I'm rooting for the bad guys.

[youtube][/youtube]

Here's a Fan-Made trailer I created to promote the show. It's my THANK YOU to everyone who participated in creating this amazing show.

WallflowerReads
Learner
Learner

Post by WallflowerReads »

I know this is a super old post, but it makes me so happy to see, because I didn't know many people who had actually seen this show! I LOVED it! This show was actually the inspiration of the first book I ever successfully completed and published. Mostly inspired by Mark, because I found his character really fascinating.

Glad to see other people liked this show!! I was bummed when it was canceled, but I rewatched it recently and I feel like the ending actually wasn't too bad for being cancelled. It left some things up in the air, but it wasn't as much of a sudden end as a lot of other cancelled shows these days.

Return to “Drama”