The Good Doctor

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

The Good Doctor

Post by Mrs_Robot » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:23 am

This show started a few weeks ago on ABC 7 I wanted to post and see if anyone else possibly watches the show?

PlastixRecruiter
Informer
Informer

Re: The Good Doctor

Post by PlastixRecruiter » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:44 pm

I've seen the first two episode, I like it! Have you caught up?

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs_Robot » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:23 pm

PlastixRecruiter wrote:I've seen the first two episode, I like it! Have you caught up?
yes! I watch it live every week.. it is very interesting to see things from Shaun's point of view.. I feel so sad when it seems like his co workers don't understand him or patients at the hospital have issues with him.. really good story development.. can't wait to see where this goes..

verybritney
Learner
Learner

Post by verybritney » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:15 pm

Hi there! I absolutely LOVE this show! It's so interesting and I'm glad that they're publicly denouncing the stigmas that follow those with special needs. I watch every Monday and I love the different stories the characters each have and I love learning about the patients and different medical terms/procedures! We should review the episodes every week!

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs_Robot » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:45 pm

verybritney wrote:Hi there! I absolutely LOVE this show! It's so interesting and I'm glad that they're publicly denouncing the stigmas that follow those with special needs. I watch every Monday and I love the different stories the characters each have and I love learning about the patients and different medical terms/procedures! We should review the episodes every week!
I agree! glad I could find fellow fans of the show on the board.. next weeks ep looks super interesting it's always more emotional when you involve kids... I hated Doctor Melendes at first.. glad he is more accepting of Shaun now.

[youtube][/youtube]

whatevenbabe
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by whatevenbabe » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:28 am

I was thinking of watching it because I have autism and I heard that the doctor does? Is it super sad though? It looks like it might be sad!

Mrs_Robot
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrs_Robot » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:10 am

whatevenbabe wrote:I was thinking of watching it because I have autism and I heard that the doctor does? Is it super sad though? It looks like it might be sad!
yes the show is based on a doctor with Autism.. it definitely is sad as it is a drama series.. I really have enjoyed it thus far.. they just took their mid season break so now would be a good time to catch up if you are interested.

bucker516
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bucker516 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:08 pm

I think I like this show, but I watched too much of Bates Motel, and I always think this is like a sequel. In my mind, he kills Norma and then escapes town, has delusions of being a doctor in another town? idk lol

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:09 pm

bucker516 wrote:I think I like this show, but I watched too much of Bates Motel, and I always think this is like a sequel. In my mind, he kills Norma and then escapes town, has delusions of being a doctor in another town? idk lol
Haha yes! I love The Good Doctor but I also watched (& love) Bates Motel. Whenever I see Freddie Highmore I'm like 'omg it's Norman' and still picture Shaun doing taxidermy in his basement when he isn't at the hospital :rofl:

anyways, the season finale of The Good Doctor is tonight! is anyone else watching??

Return to “Drama”