13 Reasons Why ( SPOILERS)

Bones_G2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: 13 Reasons Why ( SPOILERS)

Post by Bones_G2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:58 pm

Layla0606 wrote:when I saw the ambulance I thought that Clay just shot Bryce!

I didn't particularly sympathize with any characters at all, they all seemed like clueless 1st world crybabies.. that's what made the whole tvshow kinda annoying, it never happens to not have a single character I like even the slightest :?
Okay I get what you're saying but at the same time I think that this kind of thinking is exactly why this show is so important. To be honest I feel like people who form this opinion kind of missed the point. How many teens commit suicide and all you hear about is how completely shocked everyone around them was because its so unbelievable? How they just can't imagine what could have possibly caused that person to commit suicide because they had so many positive things going for them in their life? These teens may be special snowflakes, they may be crybabies, they may live in a 1st world country and therefore have 1st world problems and they still want to and some do kill themselves.
The beauty community has become the HSN of YouTube

whatevenbabe
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 13 Reasons Why ( SPOILERS)

Post by whatevenbabe » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:30 am

I think it could have been a lot less offensive if they hadn't showed what came across as gore in the suicide scene, but the show literally breaks guidelines for dealing with suicide does it not??

Return to “Drama”