yasssss

MaddieWell
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big Brother 19

Post by MaddieWell »

I don't want any of these followers to win.But If I had to put it behind someone it would be Paul.
apparently he is the ONLY person playing the damn game!
I'm sick of the stupid house guests! if you can manipulate that many dumb dumbs ,you deserve the cash!Nothing infuriates me more than these #showmances! WTF! THIS IS NOT THE BACHELORETTE! This is not a dating show! you left your family and friends to travel out and win money!
these showmances also ruined each other's game.

I feel not a drop of sympathy for Kevin having the house turn on him. I couldnt stand Kevin from day one with his shady self. When Josh was walking around and banging pots/pans in Mark and Cody's ear, there is a clip where Kevin could be seen smiling.
Are peope that dumb? following a mob? as if the mob will not one day turn against you?
Paul literally had to do nothing this whole season but move around players like chess. He deserves to win. The only people who were a threat to Paul and had the power to take down paul were dumb enough to be in showmances.
That is why I cant stand any player in that game.
If the money was up to me, CBS needs to give it to charity. None of these people deserve it. However, if I had to pick.Paul is the Pied Piper of Hamelin

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

This season has been horrendous and painful to watch and so glad it's almost over. Raven and Alex are such a joke. The only thing that saved this season was the funny edits e.g. Cody and the jury segments.

Post by Guest »

:respekt:

Return to “Big Brother”