Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

novlau wrote:Soooo happy James put those two up FINALLY someone who isn't playing by their rules and isn't scared of them *cough*Vanessa*cough*. Also can't believe what a snake becky is
What did Becky do?

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

Tilzeladas15 wrote:
novlau wrote:Soooo happy James put those two up FINALLY someone who isn't playing by their rules and isn't scared of them *cough*Vanessa*cough*. Also can't believe what a snake becky is
What did Becky do?
Jk haha I literally posted that minutes before they showed it in tonight's episode

rosalie_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosalie_ »

I watched the episode that aired last night, Go James! :respekt:

I am so glad someone mentioned Becky was a snake because I thought so as well- she's sitting there listening to James, Meg and Jackie discuss strategy and then strolls over to Shelli and Clay and spills the beans! "Just act really happy, like you have no idea they're considering putting you up! Smile and act happy!" She is a double-agent.

Shelli and Clay's panic and fear was a beautiful sight to behold. :D I really hope one of the dynamic duo goes home. The footage I watched made it seem like Vanessa went to Shelli to hug her and she just brushed past Vanessa with a glare. :rofl:

The mumbling subtitles for Clay were freaking hilarious... "I'm a furless bat."

Steve practically shitting his pants from James' mild prank was so funny... you'd think someone was trying to murder him, his reaction was so extreme! :rofl:

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

More like "smile and act happy or they'll know I told you and that's gonna make playing both sides really hard!"

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Can I just say how annoyed I am that Clay is taking this roundabout way of trying to save Shelli? I really don't think he's strategic enough to want himself to stay and using reverse psychology but telling people you want Shelli to stay and asking them to promise to vote you out is the dumbest way of accomplishing said goal. You need to march your dumb ass into that HOH room and tell James you will be gunning after him for revenge, that you've been laying low and this is going to light a fire under your ass when you stay and it will be you and your closest allies on the block as soon as I can make it happen. Shelli? She's so confused at this point about who to trust so who knows which way she'd go if she stayed, but I know who my target it is and it's YOU. Rinse and repeat with Jackie and Meg. THAT would make you go home, Clay. Not "promises" and falling on your sword.

So fucking aggravated that they've decided to tag team each and every conversation they have in the house. Speak by yourself, you don't have to continuously go into every conversation as a couple because THAT is why there's a target on your back and not Vanessa's. Vanessa is a one man show so she's instantly not as a threatening as the couple pairs. And I don't know if everyone's just come so far with Big Brother that they think showmances are something that is sacred, but they're kind of annoying as hell to me? Like a huge public alliance built by the strongest bond - lust. There's a reason alliances are secret, they don't want to be broken up! You're asking for it! How did you NOT see this coming from a mile away?!

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

^ she sat in the HOH room when James, jackie, and Meg were talking pretending she was on their side and then ran to shelli and clay and told them everything they were planning on doing. Also was I not paying attention or did they just not show James' HOH room in sundays episode?

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

What happened to the bb takeover thing?

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

novlau wrote:^ she sat in the HOH room when James, jackie, and Meg were talking pretending she was on their side and then ran to shelli and clay and told them everything they were planning on doing. Also was I not paying attention or did they just not show James' HOH room in sundays episode?
They did not show James' HOH room and instead did the Clay mumbles like the idiot he is bit. I thought that was pretty funny. What the hell is he actually trying to say? But, I felt bad that James didn't have that time on air to share about his family, especially his daughter. She is SO cute! I found a pic through his Twitter.

[tweet][/tweet]

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Did they show James's HOH room the first time he got it? For whatever reason I don't remember any of his pics or anything

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

yea, i wondered why they didn't show his HOH room! that was odd..

ETA: here's his letter >> http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/ho ... back-home/

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

So the people who have the live feeds... Does the whole Clay and Meg thing happen all the time when Shelli isn't around?

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

That was the first and only I've seen but shelli and clay are pretty much glued together all the time so this was probably the first chance.

Riley Parks
Talker
Talker

Post by Riley Parks »

Can't remember which houseguest said this, but it was said that people think Clay has a thing for Meg because when they talk he stares into her eyes.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

omg shelli is annoying the absolute SHIT out of me with all of her WHINING! stfu, girl. you are a grown ass woman - you came into the house alone, but now that you met clay you don't think you can do it alone!?! i wish she'd leave, but i'm sure clay will get voted out because he's more of a threat with comps and that. oh, and i think it'll be hilarious if/when shelli and clay's "relationship" fails outside the house :lol:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Shelli is beyond annoying, but so is Clay. I'll be glad that at least one of them is leaving. I wish it was a double eviction and they'd both go.

And yeah, their showmance/relationship/whatever you want to call it; that's not going to last. It's like they went away to summer camp and got the feels and are acting like they can't live without the other. Um….you went into the house alone, 2 people don't win the game. Oh, and…IT'S A GAME!

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

That Meg and Clay clip surprised the heck out of me. Has that been going on all season? I actually think Clay and Meg have more chemistry than Shelli and Clay. I'm kinda hoping that Shelli leaves to see how this pans out.

I don't agree with Clay's decision to throw away his game for a lady he met six weeks ago. It is kind of romantic though :)

HeroineHaleyD
Talker
Talker

Post by HeroineHaleyD »

Oh my @ how Clay practically called Meg out for sleeping around the whole house. Jees.
He's so transparently full of shit. The way he answered the question alone gave away the fact if he had the opportunity in the house he would have gotten with Meg and he plans on doing it now. I was PRAYING Shelly would go home just so she could see him hookup with Meg a few days later. Their whole relationship is so obnoxious. Like middle schoolers

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

HeroineHaleyD wrote:Oh my @ how Clay practically called Meg out for sleeping around the whole house. Jees.
He's so transparently full of shit. The way he answered the question alone gave away the fact if he had the opportunity in the house he would have gotten with Meg and he plans on doing it now. I was PRAYING Shelly would go home just so she could see him hookup with Meg a few days later. Their whole relationship is so obnoxious. Like middle schoolers
that would have been GOLDEN. :lol: i really wish shelli would have left, but it is what it is. i'm sure there will be a new target by next week and she'll stick around for a bit, but i don't see her winning.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I was reading on another forum that Clay was actually recruited at a Lakers game, but thought he was being asked if he would be a Big Brother/Big Sister. I don't know if it's true, but if it is, it adds to what an airhead he is and why he wouldn't really care about being in the game any longer.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Yeah, I'd heard he was recruited at a basketball game too. Unfortunately there's a lot of people on this season who were recruits and/or just don't really care or need the money. Jace, Austin, and Liz cared most about exposure from the show. They're always talking about if the cameras are on them when they say and do shit. Julia was basically recruited as a twin to Liz. Vanessa is a multi millionaire. Clay was recruited because he's a Clay. Meg was recruited because she's a Meg. Jackie and Jeff were Amazing Race alums who had a shot at a million. Becky was a tinder recruit.

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

I am hoping Vanessa gets evicted this week.... She is way too emotional and dramatic I can't stand her anymore. At first I thought she was going to be like the girl version of Derek but she can't keep anything on the down low.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I agree that Vanessa just didn't keep her shit on lock. As the weeks have gone on, she's gone from one of my top picks to "please go". I'm all about James, Jackie (which surprises me) and Johnny Mac. It's a double eviction week so I wonder how that will play out.

This season definitely isn't as exciting as last season.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i couldn't stand johnny mac at first, but now i'm rooting for him! and i always liked james.. he reminds me of the guys where i live, lol :lol:

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

o_O wrote:I agree that Vanessa just didn't keep her shit on lock. As the weeks have gone on, she's gone from one of my top picks to "please go". I'm all about James, Jackie (which surprises me) and Johnny Mac. It's a double eviction week so I wonder how that will play out.

This season definitely isn't as exciting as last season.
I agree!!! i think it sucks because there aren't any twists this season because the bb takeovers only lasted like 3 weeks and the everyone figured out the twin twist the first week so it wasn't exciting at all.

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

Vanessa brings all the drama to the show. If she's evicted then there won't be much entertainment left.

Return to “Big Brother”