Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Post by o_O »

Drama wrote:Vanessa brings all the drama to the show. If she's evicted then there won't be much entertainment left.
Apparently on the live feeds Vanessa told Shelli that production in the Diary Room told her that if she was on the block with Johnny Mac she'd be backdoored. Did anyone actually watch or hear this to confirm? I know reality show production manipulates the hell out of "reality", but usually they cut the feeds. Vanessa was apparently only warned not to talk about the DR. Hmmmmm.

Lucy Loveleigh
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lucy Loveleigh »

Hate Shelli. Hate Austin. Hate Vanessa. Hate Liz. They all need to go.
Rooting for Jackie to win this whole thing! I do love me some Julia, though. And props to James for not being scared to make big moves. THAT is what this game is about, not playing it safe and keeping your word. :rofl:

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

o_O wrote:
Drama wrote:Vanessa brings all the drama to the show. If she's evicted then there won't be much entertainment left.
Apparently on the live feeds Vanessa told Shelli that production in the Diary Room told her that if she was on the block with Johnny Mac she'd be backdoored. Did anyone actually watch or hear this to confirm? I know reality show production manipulates the hell out of "reality", but usually they cut the feeds. Vanessa was apparently only warned not to talk about the DR. Hmmmmm.
I feel like they could've suggested the idea to her much more subtly than that and she took it and ran with it. Like they might've asked her if she had any fears of being back doored this week and she put together the scenario in her head after that. I know they typically ask things like that.

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

I didn't catch anything on the feeds about production giving Vanessa info, though I'm not surprised. Production has been influencing a lot of things in BB. It's actually kind of surprising just how much they're involved with planting seeds and leaking info.

There's been an interesting development to the Austin and Liz drama! Liz has finally admitted that she has a thing for Austin, and she was sporting a hickey today on the live feeds lol. Also, Austin's real life girlfriend has finally found out about it because her FB profile doesn't mention a relationship like it did in previous weeks. That's a pretty shitty way to find out your boyfriend is cheating. Hope it was worth it. :roll:

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

I actually think this is one of the most entertaining seasons of BB in a while however I do think it's gotten kinda boring lately with the same shit over and over I also hate how much manipulation goes into the show now I get it's for the viewers and in order to keep them entertained and coming back for more but it's still kinda shitty to see. Also about Vanessa she had so much potential and had such a good game until she started playing for clay and shelli. I can't stand those two and I can't stand anyone who fears them and will play to keep them (now her) safe. :roll:

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

Anybody get a load of the news that Shane Dawson is planning his own Big brother series?

YAASSSSSS BITCH I'll get my YouTuber/Big brother cross over yet (suck it everyone who didn't believe in me!) (I'm kidding :love2: )

I'm not yet entirely off on the details. I don't think it will be a legit series like the actual show more of a comedy thing but don't quote me on that I said I'm not entirely sure yet. Check out his latest video though. Can you imagine how ratchet that shit would be in real life though. Haha.

chelseag
Learner
Learner

Post by chelseag »

DeeZee wrote:Anybody get a load of the news that Shane Dawson is planning his own Big brother series?

YAASSSSSS BITCH I'll get my YouTuber/Big brother cross over yet (suck it everyone who didn't believe in me!) (I'm kidding :love2: )

I'm not yet entirely off on the details. I don't think it will be a legit series like the actual show more of a comedy thing but don't quote me on that I said I'm not entirely sure yet. Check out his latest video though. Can you imagine how ratchet that shit would be in real life though. Haha.
YES! How good would that be?! Although I couldn't tell if he was really being serious about doing it but I genuinely think it's an amazing idea!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

OMG! I can't usually stand Shane, but his rundowns of each house guest was hilarious. He was so spot on. I wonder if he is watching the feeds.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Sorry for the double post, but WHY DIDN'T STEVE PUT BECKY UP? That was a train wreck. Thrilled that Vanessa is still in the house and liking that one of the twins is HOH. I hope this shit gets a little more intense and entertaining though.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I think Steve was afraid of going against his ally in John by putting Becky up. He also might've been afraid he didn't have the votes. What I saw the second he picked Meg/Jackie was that he didn't want retaliation. And honestly, it doesn't look like he's going to get any. James is just thankful it wasn't him and meg can't win comps so now he's no more of a threat than he was before and he probably made the other two alliances pretty happy by taking down one alliance by a number.

Lucy Loveleigh
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy Loveleigh »

I was so hoping for Vanessa to get evicted. Hate is a strong word, but I VERY strongly dislike her.
My poor baby Jackie is gone and she's the only one I was really rooting for to win this season.
Hopefully Julia can influence Liz a bit and somehow convince her to get that weirdo Austin out. :FU:

Tilzeladas15
Talker
Talker

Post by Tilzeladas15 »

Evolve wrote:I think Steve was afraid of going against his ally in John by putting Becky up. He also might've been afraid he didn't have the votes. What I saw the second he picked Meg/Jackie was that he didn't want retaliation. And honestly, it doesn't look like he's going to get any. James is just thankful it wasn't him and meg can't win comps so now he's no more of a threat than he was before and he probably made the other two alliances pretty happy by taking down one alliance by a number.
Omg THANK YOU!!! You're the only person that has had the same view as me. Everyone else on social media has been freaking out about how Steve is a coward for not putting up a strong player... Well no shit! Steve doesn't have an alliance to back him up, so he can't make any big moves without him probably going home the next week, it's so obvious!

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

Tilzeladas15 wrote:
Evolve wrote:I think Steve was afraid of going against his ally in John by putting Becky up. He also might've been afraid he didn't have the votes. What I saw the second he picked Meg/Jackie was that he didn't want retaliation. And honestly, it doesn't look like he's going to get any. James is just thankful it wasn't him and meg can't win comps so now he's no more of a threat than he was before and he probably made the other two alliances pretty happy by taking down one alliance by a number.
Omg THANK YOU!!! You're the only person that has had the same view as me. Everyone else on social media has been freaking out about how Steve is a coward for not putting up a strong player... Well no shit! Steve doesn't have an alliance to back him up, so he can't make any big moves without him probably going home the next week, it's so obvious!
That's a great point. I was so confused and disappointed when Steve nominated Jackie and Meg. It's always better to target obvious alliances but you're right, he would've just been sent home next week. Steve has been in a good spot so far in this game and he really needs to step it up with getting some loyal allies.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Drama wrote:
Tilzeladas15 wrote:
That's a great point. I was so confused and disappointed when Steve nominated Jackie and Meg. It's always better to target obvious alliances but you're right, he would've just been sent home next week. Steve has been in a good spot so far in this game and he really needs to step it up with getting some loyal allies.
i'm with you, drama - was super confused he didn't nominate becky, but i completely understand now. that wouldn't have been a good move for him at all.. especially if he didn't have the votes to get her out.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Getting really frustrated with the twins and Austin not being on ANYONE'S radar. Like seriously, you'd think they're just not in the house from how people tiptoe around them as far as targets. Meg and James decided it's too early to go after them - because apparently it'll be way easier to get them out when it's just the five of you and they have a majority of votes and James winning HOH is your only hope. Johnny and Steve think there's no way Austwins have a deal with James and Meg (totally do) so are perfectly content going after Vanessa instead next week. Vanessa sees them as her only allies and wants Johnny out. The numbers are making me nervous! Someone needs to do something and none of them want to. They're all being so blind, it's hurting me. If those three make it to final three, I might cry.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

^ Same! I have no idea how the twins have lasted this long in the house Vanessa should be the first one they get out for sure but everyone acts like the twins are harmless when they basically run the whole house every since clelli left, I don't have a problem with them but everyones handing the game to them they need to make some moves

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

Can I just say that I am so done with Meg, Steve and Johnny Mac. Meg doesn't stand a chance in endurance comps-- I totally get that she can't help that. But these three have had so many opportunities to win HOH and shift the power in the house. I am so sick of seeing Austwins in control of this game, and they are literally being handed a guaranteed 500k win to split. These houseguests clearly don't understand that the further Austwins get means they will directly determine each eviction vote by having power in numbers. Steve even won HOH last week and then targeted an already dwindling alliance.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I don't really hold it against Meg that she can't win physical comps but she should be focusing all her energy on the mental ones and she lacks severely in those as well. I like her more than Austwins as far as personality goes, but she's Victoriaing her way to the end and I haaaate that. Poor James will be the one that has to suffer for her losses, not her.

I'm glad Becky said something about obsessing over getting one person out to be detrimental. It makes me think if she got back in the game she would take a swing against the threeheaded monster. On the feeds toward the end she was really bitter against them. I'm hoping by Austin having this HOH and Liz having last one that someone else is bound to get next one and take note of all the power they have and the fact that they totally win comps and have the numbers to just take the rest of this game if they want.

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

Who do you guys want to come back from jury? I am wanting Becky back. And lord if someone doesn't kill austwins I will myself. Seriously girls get your own game.

Don't even get me started on Austin (wwe value? Um no everyone just sees you as a man cheating on his girlfriend and that's probably all your going to be known for) and that speech in a attempt to be entertaining was embarrassing.

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

OH....guess I'm late on the buzz did anyone hear about Liz and Austin? and the... fingering I feel gross just typing that seriously why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why..... Eeeeeewwwwwwwwww! Apparently that's not all they did (his girlfriend must be crushed). GROSS.

Return to “Big Brother”