Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Izabella

Re: Big brother 17 (spoilers & talk'n shit)

Post by Izabella »

Evolve wrote:I don't really hold it against Meg that she can't win physical comps but she should be focusing all her energy on the mental ones and she lacks severely in those as well. I like her more than Austwins as far as personality goes, but she's Victoriaing her way to the end and I haaaate that. Poor James will be the one that has to suffer for her losses, not her.

I'm glad Becky said something about obsessing over getting one person out to be detrimental. It makes me think if she got back in the game she would take a swing against the threeheaded monster. On the feeds toward the end she was really bitter against them. I'm hoping by Austin having this HOH and Liz having last one that someone else is bound to get next one and take note of all the power they have and the fact that they totally win comps and have the numbers to just take the rest of this game if they want.
Lmao I love how "Victoriaing" is now a thing, and we all know exactly what it means to Victoria your way to the end :rofl:

Drama
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Drama »

BB fans where ya at?? We still got 3 1/2 more weeks to go. Don't let the thread die yet!

Boohoo, Meg is going home and rightfully so. It's not fair for her to be able to coast to the end. I'm really interested to see this Thursday's episode because nobody is expecting the double eviction. Even though it's my personal belief that only strong BB players should still be around at this point of the competition, something tells me that Vanessa's failure to break up the Austwins this week will be her downfall. Ah well, time will tell!

Was anyone else really surprised that J Mac came back into the game last Thursday? I was really expecting more from the three ladies. It seems like they lost focus because they've been partying hard in the jury house.

Lucy Loveleigh
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucy Loveleigh »

I saw on tumblr that apparently Becky, Shelli & Jackie got disqualified but it was edited out of the show (of course)
And according to the people who saw it happen on tumblr, Vanessa did the exact same thing but they let her stay.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Evolve »

I looked at all the pictures and honestly it seems like people are just being a little butthurt that she won. Her feet were on the disc - even if it was just half of her foot and her toes were off - in every single picture. And you could see from watching the show the rest of them were doing the same thing, so obviously having your toes off the disc wasn't a disqualifier, but your whole foot falling off was. You could see that when like Liz fell her feet just kept slowly slipping off the disc, but she wasn't disqualified until she couldn't hold up any more and dropped her feet completely.

The feeds cut off when Becky, Shelli, and Jackie were out so anyone claiming to know they were disqualified unfairly is lying.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

I'm soooooo over the Austin/Liz thang. But I am a Julia fan. So, I hope she stays and does some damage.

Can't believe this season is almost over. Not as awesome at all as last season.

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

I never heard anything about cheating.

Did anyone catch James's comment on Wednesday's episode that he didn't find out he was a father until after his daughter was born? Apparently, the mother didn't know until she saw the baby was asian. That must be embarrassing. It takes a filthy woman to not know who the father of her baby is.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Drama wrote:I never heard anything about cheating.

Did anyone catch James's comment on Wednesday's episode that he didn't find out he was a father until after his daughter was born? Apparently, the mother didn't know until she saw the baby was asian. That must be embarrassing. It takes a filthy woman to not know who the father of her baby is.
i thought that was crazy! i knew he had a child from his letter, but i wondered about the mom. i was praying he wasn't in a relationship like austin and publicly swooning over meg. i actually like james a lot, wasn't sure of him at first, but at least he makes big moves!

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Actually the mother spoke out on twitter saying what had happened was she was best friends with James for a very long time and found out her boyfriend of three years had been cheating on her with her friend, so she and James went out one night together and ended up having a one night stand. Because of the close proximity she wasn't sure if the father was James or the boyfriend - but probably assumed the boyfriend because what are the odds - and realized when she was born that it was James. She and James were together after that up until last year.

I feel bad for her, James kind of didn't bother making her sound too great in his story (probably not thinking of how she was coming across) and she seems like a really nice person who was caught up in a bad situation.

Wickywickymmhmm
Talker
Talker

Post by Wickywickymmhmm »

Okay I have a question.....what ever happened to the new twist every week thing? I could have sworn that on the first episode Julie said it would be an all season thing but they only did it for like 3 weeks and then never talked about it again. Also where are the have/have not competitions???

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Yeah, they kind of just dropped the "new twist every week" thing. Julie definitely said that and I think they just got wind of the fact that fans don't really like twists and kind of stopped. It was kind of pointless that even after Dai got a twist that should've worked in her favor the one week she really needed it....and then it didn't matter at all.

This season there are no have/have not competitions, the HOH just determines who they are for the week and there's virtually no mention of it on the show. You heard about it when Audrey got a penalty vote for eating regular food and you see them sleeping in dentist chairs but otherwise, if this was your first season of BB and you didn't watch the live feeds you'd be totally confused. Totally pointless to even have it any more.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Evolve wrote:Actually the mother spoke out on twitter saying what had happened was she was best friends with James for a very long time and found out her boyfriend of three years had been cheating on her with her friend, so she and James went out one night together and ended up having a one night stand. Because of the close proximity she wasn't sure if the father was James or the boyfriend - but probably assumed the boyfriend because what are the odds - and realized when she was born that it was James. She and James were together after that up until last year.

I feel bad for her, James kind of didn't bother making her sound too great in his story (probably not thinking of how she was coming across) and she seems like a really nice person who was caught up in a bad situation.
oh really? wow.. yea. he made it sounds like a one night stand thing where she didn't tell him anything till she had the baby.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Finally Austin and Liz on the block, but Austin won the damn veto. He NEEDS to gooooo! So replacement nom will probably be Julia, so I'm hoping she stays and Liz goes. She has become very unraveled since being nominated and she apparently "broke up" with Austin. These two. SMH.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Lol I don't watch the feeds anymore but from what I read, Liz is basically breaking up with Austin cuz he won't use it on her :rofl:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Izabella wrote:Lol I don't watch the feeds anymore but from what I read, Liz is basically breaking up with Austin cuz he won't use it on her :rofl:
Pretty much something like that. I don't watch the feeds either, but just read BOOM! All is forgiven and they are back together again. Color me soooooo surprised. SMH.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

She had one night she slept with her sister instead of him, trashed the shit out of him verbally, and basically got really honest and said he's not The One for her - to Julia, not Austin, but I think by morning she realized that either sister was going to need him going forward so it's a little too early for those revelations and was making out with him again by night 2.

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

I actually like the twins because they're hilarious and entertaining . I find Austin to be a joke and extremely gross. He does not practice good hygiene, and that is just the biggest turnoff. At this point I'm rooting for anyone to win except for Johnny Mac or Austin .

DeeZee
Debater
Debater

Post by DeeZee »

Wonder if Vanessa will actually go through with the plan to evicted Austin.

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

Looks like she did! Austin's eviction was hilarious. It was so unexpected that he ended out walking out shoeless! lol

I'm enjoying the final 3 houseguests. All three of them had good gameplay and they're all deserving of the prize.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Drama wrote:Looks like she did! Austin's eviction was hilarious. It was so unexpected that he ended out walking out shoeless! lol

I'm enjoying the final 3 houseguests. All three of them had good gameplay and they're all deserving of the prize.
Judas Shoeless! Yes! I'm so glad his smug ass is gone.

I'm rooting for Steve or Vanessa, but if Liz wins, I'd be satisfied. She did have to play harder on a very different level than everyone else.

Now I'm stoked that Survivor will be back with the second chance peeps!

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

This website is so ridiculous. I tried to log in about ten times over the course of a few days, and i kept getting error messages.

Anyway, I'm glad Steve won, and I'm super stoked that my girl Liz got second place! I had my reservations in the beginning but this turned out to be a great season! I'm looking forward to next summer already :tu:

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

^ i agree. i was happy liz got second. steve was such a superfan that i'm glad he won, although i don't really like him as a person. i didn't like the twins in the beginning, but they really grew on me. interested to see how long liz & austin last. i'm pretty sure clay & shellie aren't going to :lol:

Drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Drama »

letmetellyou wrote:^ i agree. i was happy liz got second. steve was such a superfan that i'm glad he won, although i don't really like him as a person. i didn't like the twins in the beginning, but they really grew on me. interested to see how long liz & austin last. i'm pretty sure clay & shellie aren't going to :lol:
hahaha! Why don't you like Steve? I think he's pretty cool, and I'm impressed with how he was able to bounce back from being the social outcast to being friends with everyone.

Clay seems like such a knucklehead, and I honestly think Clellie's "fling" was too short to ever amount to anything substantial. I'd also be very surprised if Liztin lasts more than a few months.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

steve was so annoying. i didn't watch the live feeds, but i read summaries and the things he did and said irritated me. not one thing in particular, i guess.. just his whole awkward, geeky personality. it came across as cute and lovable on the edited shows though, i will admit that.

yea, i highly doubt liztin will last too long, not only are they extremely different people, but i've read that liz's family is sure to harshly judge their relationship and talk liz out of staying with austin. not really sure about all that, though.

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by half_pint »

Can someone please make a thread for the new season of BB canada? (I would but I'm not sure how to haha)

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

novlau wrote:Can someone please make a thread for the new season of BB canada? (I would but I'm not sure how to haha)
just go to the main tv show forum > http://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=148
scroll all the way to the bottom
then click 'new topic +'

Return to “Big Brother”