Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

Post by letmetellyou »

i was happy with the finale. cody is dumb for choosing derrick, but i understand why he did. i'm glad derrick won. i'm even more glad frankie didn't make top 3 favorites! bahahahaha :rofl:

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Jocasta... she had some great gif moments... but ultimately, was such a fail in cast choosing. Like really, what did they expect her to bring this season? She was more or less useless. You're really going to deny someone $500K who played one of the best games ever, over "fake praying"? So immature.. grow up.

And whoever does casting on this show needs to step their game up. They struck gold with some people like Zach, Devin and Caleb.. but everyone else was just very under-whelming and dumb. If you're going to cast people who aren't going to be good TV, then cast people who are going to play the game... aka stop fucking recruiting girls you see at bars and choose those who actually audition and are fans.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

sha1234 wrote:Wtf was Joey wearing at the finale? That ugly sash thing? Is that a style now?
I have no idea. He had the casts faces on it. I think she was trying to be more relevant to the season than she was.

Slayer
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Slayer »

I'm a little late, but I don't think I saw this posted. Frankie not making top 3 for AFP was THE moment of the finale :love2: And then this :rofl:

ImageImage

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Watch as these BB16 house guests try their hardest to stay relevant. Happens every year. Sorry guys, once BB17 comes around, you're all old news, unless you're BB15 and constantly creating drama just to stay relevant (I know it's kind of harsh, but most BB players get such blown up egos from the internet fame and it usually gets to their head)

KookyKiwi
Learner
Learner

Post by KookyKiwi »

Frankie was one of the red carpet hosts at 2014 AMAs. AND hes back on broadway again. (hes franz on rock of ages). i don't get it, he was the most hated person on BB16. why is he getting all these opportunities?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Most of these house guests are only lovable in the house. Once they leave and experience the BB fame.. it gets to their head and they become so arrogant. Like Zach, he was my little angel, but I can't stand what he' become. I ended up just unfollowing every single person from BB on social media.
KookyKiwi wrote:Frankie was one of the red carpet hosts at 2014 AMAs. AND hes back on broadway again. (hes franz on rock of ages). i don't get it, he was the most hated person on BB16. why is he getting all these opportunities?
I feel like it was only us hard core fans who hated him. People in general (like Julie Jen) loved him. :roll:
Also, two words......

his sister

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

^^ I still can't get over the fact that frankie wasn't even in the top 3 for america's favourite :rofl:

I agree though, he's definitely getting all these opportunities because of his sister...nepotism ftw *eye roll*

I think the only one I follow on social media is derrick, his instagram pics with his daughter are adorable!

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I just realized I called Julie Chen "Julie Jen" LOL MY BAD.

And omg yes. Frankie's face when they announced top 3. :love2: One of my favourite moments of the season.

Return to “Big Brother”