Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

Izabella

Re: Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

Post by Izabella »

^ That was Cody who made out with his dad

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I'm really disappointed Frankie didn't get booed. The audience was filled with CBS employees because of how the eviction was a secret/not live ... now he's going to think he was loved and his ego will just inflate even more.
And I really hope Vic doesn't make it to F3 , girl didn't do shit to deserve being dragged so far into the game.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

Izabella wrote:^ That was Cody who made out with his dad
oh crap, i totally got the names mixed up! i was referring to cody.. idk why i was thinking sha1234 was talking about cody, lol.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

It happens, this season had so many D and C letter named , a lot of people kept getting Devin Donny and Derrick mixed up in the beginning :P
But yeah, I though Cody and Caleb were both physically attractive at first, but as I watched them on live feeds 10+ hours a day, I've seen they both have qualities and quirks about them that turn me off so now I'm like eh about them

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by rollietrollypollie »

So glad its coming to an end!
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Izabella wrote:I'm really disappointed Frankie didn't get booed. The audience was filled with CBS employees because of how the eviction was a secret/not live ... now he's going to think he was loved and his ego will just inflate even more.
And I really hope Vic doesn't make it to F3 , girl didn't do shit to deserve being dragged so far into the game.
He might be booed at the finale! There's still hope! Esp if he wins AFP :tu:
:toss:

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

If he wins AFP I will literally smash my laptop and never watch BB again. He is one of the last ones in all the pre-voting polls I've seen so far (Zach and Donny being in the lead, almost neck to neck) so if he somehow wins this, it's because Ariana sent out a tweet and HER fans will vote for him which is stupid seeing as I doubt they even watch Big Brother.. I swear if this vote is determined by a bunch of 13 year old girls who don't even watch the show, I'm going to blow the fuck up.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Oh ya, their mom already sent out a tweet that they're just going to be like every other family and tweet out the link to AFP. I hope his bad edit will weed out some votes for Zach.

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

Derrick is honestly so smart, he will for sure win!!

Chun_Li
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chun_Li »

If Frankie wins AFP soooo many people, and loyal BB fans will be MAD. Lol. Everywhere I look on social media and forums related to BB, everyone hates Frankie. CBS never aired his clips of when he's pissed people off. They made him seem like such the golden child. Even the fact that freakin' CBS employees were in the audience of his eviction to prevent the boo'ing tells you that.

I'm rooting for Derrick. He's played an AMAZING game. He should win & be brought back for All Stars (but with CBS kissing Frankies butt, they'll bring him back too
Image)

I want Donny or Zach to win AFP

Victoria is Queen Floater oh wait.. *Princess* Floater lmao

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

There's no way Derrick won't win this.

SPOILER ALERT

It's him and Cody in final HOH, if Cody wins, he'll take Derrick to the end. It would be smart to bring Victoria though, but he might be stupid enough to bring Derrick because of the whole loyalty thing.

And wtf Victoria "I'm in the F3 it took so much work to get here" ...... you didn't do ANYTHING you literally got dragged to the end because of how bad you were.

Chun_Li
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Chun_Li »

Lol Victoria cracks me up in her DR sessions. She's always like "I'm a princess warrior" and "I'm so good these boys can't stop me"
GURL PLZ.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

I can't wait until these people are irrelevant.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

RSEztalove wrote:Image

I can't wait until these people are irrelevant.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Fuck.

Ugh as a loyal viewer that makes me sooo angry because he has a MASSIVE advantage over other players.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i agree. i am going to be so mad if frankie wins the america vote! will he still be donating the money if he does win?

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

He said any money he won from BB was going to Build On so I'm sure he will. He promoted Build On a bit on BB After Dark but it's like they hardly ever mentioned it on the show after his one time reveal, I wonder if they did that on purpose to make the show more dramatic. Not a whole lot of drama in the bad guy giving the money away, you know?

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

not sure if frankie has a thread, i posted this in ariana's, but i wanted to post it here, too.. lol

from buzzfeed's article on how much ariana's looks have changed: http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/this ... ke#1qol4sp

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

He NEVER mentioned playing for charity in his pre-season interviews. He's acting like that's the only reason he's on the show, yet didn't mention it until 2 months in? :? I have a feeling he just thought of the idea during his shit storm where everyone started disliking him, and thought it would make him look good.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

cody's an idiot LOLOLOL, threw away $450,000 .. oh well

v_illa
Informer
Informer

Post by v_illa »

America's Fav reveal = probably my favourite part of the night XD

SO glad derrick won though, he is a master player and played a flawless game

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

My thoughts from Finale:

- AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FRANKIE DIDN'T MAKE TOP 3 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
- I'm so happy Derrick won! But for real, Cody made the wrong decision for himself in terms of winning the game. However, I couldn't imagine having to choose Vic to win $50K when she didn't do shit this entire time over Derrick who clearly worked his ass off this entire summer.
- Cody did pretty bad for his speech and answers though. Should have rehearsed better and not be so aggressive towards the people who are voting.
- Zach and Nicole looked so happy knowing they made top 3 aaaawww <3
- They should have talked to the past house guests, they brought them on stage, but didn't even talk to them? Kind of awkward.
- When Derrick was revealing he was a cop, Frankie made sure to turn it into his moment instead, typical.
- Caleb is always such great comedy relief, so is Zach. I love that he broke the rules haha.
- Overall, great season! I'm bittersweet it's over. Thankfully BBCAN3 is coming soon enough. :D

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Flawless game play by Derrick!congratulations to him!

I teared up when Donny won AFP <3

So glad it's over because it was a boring season...

I'm from California... how do I watch Canada's BB? Help me? :-)

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

You mean as they're happening? There's always stream sites streaming the episodes live. I don't even own a TV but I watched all this season's episodes through stream sites! (Or you could watch them online, they usually get uploaded within 2-3 hours after the episode airs). BBCAN will start around January I think.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Thoughts:
- Whew that super bitter jury segment with Dr. Will had me scared! I was afraid they were all going to vote for Cody once they saw the final two
- Dr. Will is king :love2: :love2:
- I'm sorry but I hate bitter jurys. I get that Big Brother is an emotional game, and that house is intense as fuck, but the winner is supposed to be the best GAMEPLAYER, not the most liked person. Yes, I'm talking about Jocasta and Donny. I never liked them in the first place, so their shade towards someone who they were stupid enough to trust was ridiculous. I get that they're """fan favorites""" but they aren't made for this game.
- Cody ruined his chances. He's more of an idiot than I thought, but at least he got $50,000!
- I'm so excited Derrick won though! He was the best by far this season, and if there's an all-star season soon I hope he'll be invited back to play. Even though he played with so many unintelligent players, I think never being on the block with the amount of nominations made this season is incredible. He's definitely in my top 5 of best game players.
- Even though I don't like Donny, I'm happy he won AFP over Frankie, and Frankie wasn't even in the top 3 with the votes hahahahhah :rofl:
- Also.... ZACH LOOKED SO GOOD HOLY SHIT

All-in-all... not the best season, but polarizing nonetheless. So ready for BBCan3 and hopefully an all-star season for BB17 or BB18!

Return to “Big Brother”