Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

kittykat

Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

Post by kittykat »

Who are you hoping goes home this week?

justanotherhater

Re: Big Brother

Post by justanotherhater »

I'm glad Boogie left, about time. I hated him. He seemed very misogynistic to me. As for Ashely, I knew it was gonna be a bad move to side with Froogie. Her plea and exist interview were embarrassing. I felt sorry for her.

As for this week, things seem to be unclear.I guess we have to wait for the veto to really know. I'm not sure if I can speak of spoilers on here? And if we do, I think we should have it in the title.

tiara_terynn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Big Brother (May Include Spoilers)

Post by tiara_terynn »

I'm really hoping Dani. But I'm guessing Dan will. Or if Ian/Jen uses the veto, I want Brit out. Or Shane. Really any of the "quack pack" (Still and have been since season 2 team boogie.)

katyox
Learner
Learner

Post by katyox »

Not a boogie fan but I think he played a better game this year. Don't like the Quack Pack I feel like they are Nerd Herd part 2. I have a love hate relationship with Britney, can't stand her when she complains/picks her face (80% of the time) the other 20% is when she's being entertaining doing her impressions. Wouldn't be sad to see her go I didn't like the coaches idea. I also can't stand Shane because he is just so dumb and ADDish?
Rooting for Frank because I really think he's one of the best to ever play BB.

justanotherhater

katyox wrote: Rooting for Frank because I really think he's one of the best to ever play BB.
I don't think he's gonna be there for long. He's trusting all the wrong people. He trusted Shane again, the guy who tried to get rid of him many times before. He's entertaining to watch, and one of the few people actually playing the game, so I get where you are coming from.(Spoilers here) Too bad he won't be able to play in the next 2 HOHs, which makes me think he's NOT gonna be there for long.

Laina
Talker
Talker

Post by Laina »

I hope Danielle goes home. She annoyed me before, then she went and compared herself to Daniele Donato. Um, gurl. No.

justanotherhater

Laina wrote:I hope Danielle goes home. She annoyed me before, then she went and compared herself to Daniele Donato. Um, gurl. No.
She also compared herself and Shane to Rachel and Brendan. :roll:

Laina
Talker
Talker

Post by Laina »

JustAnotherHater wrote:
Laina wrote:I hope Danielle goes home. She annoyed me before, then she went and compared herself to Daniele Donato. Um, gurl. No.
Sweet baby jesus, someone get this girl a straight jacket.
I can't believe she is still so oblivious to how much she freaks Shane out. What a creep.

justanotherhater

Laina wrote:
JustAnotherHater wrote:
Sweet baby jesus, someone get this girl a straight jacket.
I can't believe she is still so oblivious to how much she freaks Shane out. What a creep.
There's still some speculation about Shane's sexuality. He did say once that he might take on a the fun gay guy persona to get the target off his back, and be more fun and likable or something like that. Obviously that doesn't reflect on his sexuality. He is NOT interested in Danielle FOR SURE, I don't think that makes him gay. Most guys don't like really clingy girls, so I understand if he doesn't find her attractive. There's a hilarious parody twitter account of Danielle called @DanisDLusions (Janielle retweeted a bunch of their tweets) I have been laughing non-stop since I found out about it. Danielle IS crazy and delusion.

katyox
Learner
Learner

Post by katyox »

Why does she even like Shane? He's nothing but rude to her and honestly I don't find him to be cute at all his 'douchebaggery' cancels out any cute points he could've had. I think if anything she's too good for him!

justanotherhater

katyox wrote:Why does she even like Shane? He's nothing but rude to her and honestly I don't find him to be cute at all his 'douchebaggery' cancels out any cute points he could've had. I think if anything she's too good for him!
I don't find Shane attractive, either. But she's so damn clingy, I would get frustrated if I were him as well. There are no attractive guys this season. Maybe Dan is the only decent one, but I don't like Dan's personality, so that takes away from his looks.

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

omg i love dan! renegades was my favorite alliance of all time! are we allowed to talk about the live feeds on here? because some awesome stuff went down tonight i would love to talk about!

Laina
Talker
Talker

Post by Laina »

Awesome stuff as in, Dan hosting his own funeral get-together, outing every single person that was on his side, yet somehow making people feel sorry for him at the same time, and trying to backdoor princess Britney? Yeah, awesome. :evil:

I'll only be happy if he somehow saves himself and gets Danielle out the door. If Britney goes home.... :bang:

oh and I'm glad he told Danielle she's dead to him. That really was awesome, no sarcasm there. :P

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

Laina wrote:oh and I'm glad he told Danielle she's dead to him. That really was awesome, no sarcasm there. :P
i dont actually have the feeds so i just read online, and the screen caps were awesome! i cannot wait for wednesday's episode :D

tbh i like the idea of frank and dan working together, i really liked frank until he started turning into another boogie, although i still didnt mind boogie that much this season. they are the two i have been rooting for the most, and i think they would make and awesome f2!

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Lol, you guys there's not really rules for this thread! The topic warns for spoilers, so I say go for it (live feeds). There was a spoiler thing you could do on the old site. Does anyone know/remember how to do that? We could use that for spoilers from the live feeds.

snowyleopard
Learner
Learner

Post by snowyleopard »

I love Big Brother. I can't believe Shane is still in the house. He lies almost every week lol
I wouldn't mind seeing Dan win again.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

I'm still new to Big Brother, but I was kind of sad to see Boogie go. I know that's not the most popular opinion, but I found him entertaining! I never really liked Frank, but now that Boogie is gone, I find myself rooting for him.

justanotherhater

Did you guys see what Dan did? That was a very smart move. Before he did that, I knew Dan leaving was a done deal. I didn't know he would pull a move like that. He got Frank to go from hating his guts to working together and convincing Jenn to take him off the block.

As for Britney, she's very entertaining (I still laugh my ass off remembering how told the story of Joe masturbating in the middle of the night in their room to Boogie and Dan) but I don't like her personality, she seems like such a brat to me. Apparently they were paying the couches to come into the game. And as much as I don't like Ian sometimes, there are people that need the money far more than Britney and Dan(who already won once, and is getting paid to come into the game). If Britney leaves, I won't mind, but I don't understand how they have the votes. There are 5 votes this week. They got Jenn and Dan's vote, but that's about it. Unless they strike a deal with Joe, then they've got the majority of votes. I don't see Shane or Ian voting out Britney.

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

JustAnotherHater wrote:There are 5 votes this week. They got Jenn and Dan's vote, but that's about it. Unless they strike a deal with Joe, then they've got the majority of votes. I don't see Shane or Ian voting out Britney.

I disagree... I think unless Shane finds out that Dani know about Dan's plan before hand, i see him sticking with her. He is tired of always getting his hands dirty, and Dani is the only other person in their alliance who made plays out in the open, and I think he respects her for that. I also think he believes he can beat Dani but not Britney.

Laina
Talker
Talker

Post by Laina »

I just don't want princess Britney to go home :boohoo:

Return to “Big Brother”