Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Complainleen the Attention-Seeking Queen - Part 8

Post by youngcurls »

Lis2 wrote:
Neptunian wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:51 am
Also the way she talks to flynn and says 'good booooy' to him seems really hammed up and fake to me. Like she's putting it on for the camera that she's a loving doting mother. We all know she's overwhelmed and is dealing with some major ED issues. And if it's not an ED then she needs to go to the doctor bc she seems to keep losing weight? Scary stuff. Flynn will grow up to have issues with food if she doesn't get herself some help.
I can't stand it. She sounds like she is praising a dog instead of her baby. Her ed is sadly out of control. She finally showed herself taking one small bite of food in a vlog and I am sure she thinks that is enough to quell people's observations. It isn't. Nobody turns into a stck figure if they are stuffing their face with 'churched up' tollhouse cookies, mountains of butter filled mashed potatoes and fast food. She would have looked healthier by now if she was taking care of herself. Sadly Colleen is only hurting herself.
Her sister in law Jessica says "good boy" to her sons too and I always thought that about it sounding like praising an animal. Colleen would do well to emulate their parenting in a few areas but of course she only copies the most weird / annoying thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I can 1000% see Colleen looking into the adoption process and then "accidentally" getting pregnant when she realizes how hard it is. Its been damn near a year since she's been pregnant and she's still whining about it. Get over it already.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

Nolitaflat wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:29 pm
New vlog is her clickbaiting taking a pregnancy test. Anyone wanna gimme a TLDR so I don't have to watch? lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were at Target and Eric encouraged her to get a pregnancy test because she's been having the symptoms she had when she was pregnant with Flynn. Took the test. It was negative.

arachne
Learner
Learner

Post by arachne »

lol her period is so irregular because she starves herself

Aradea
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Aradea »

If she NEVER wants to get pregnant why doesn't she get to tubes tied or a birth control implant. Anything. Anything at all

SandyBeaches
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SandyBeaches »

Anyone know why she lost 50k subs on her main channel and 20k subs on her vlog channel on Tuesday?

LemonyTart
Learner
Learner

Post by LemonyTart »

The pregnancy clickbait is really annoying.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

SandyBeaches wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:52 pm
Anyone know why she lost 50k subs on her main channel and 20k subs on her vlog channel on Tuesday?
YouTube did a mass purge of inactive accounts. A lot of YouTubers are getting hit

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

Seriously, what is she doing with this pregnancy clickbait crap? We know she's not pregnant. We can visibly see that she's struggling as a mom and only a moron would have a second baby in that transition. I got criticized for suggesting that she wasn't truly traumatized by pregnancy and look at the bitch now. She lies about EVERYTHING for NO REASON. Sadly, I can't rule out that she will have another baby but she'd be out of her mind.

There's no way someone who feared pregnancy would make a light hearted pregnancy test video. Ever! She is human garbage for the way she flippantly referenced miscarriage. She knew it wasn't that but she couldn't miss an opportunity to exaggerate an experience and offend anyone who has had a real miscarriage.

ereforthetea
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ereforthetea »

Here after watching the last video because we all know that comments section isnt safe..Does anyone else think the cracks are starting to show in her marriage to Erik?Seems like that they had been fighting either before or during the filming of the last vlog. Last time I thought this she was with Josh and it was before everyone else starting saying something was off... (inclusion of obvious sexuall references is a lil much) also thank you for talking about her possible ed I have always wondered if she was really that "naturally" skinny.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

ereforthetea wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:22 pm
Here after watching the last video because we all know that comments section isnt safe..Does anyone else think the cracks are starting to show in her marriage to Erik?Seems like that they had been fighting either before or during the filming of the last vlog. Last time I thought this she was with Josh and it was before everyone else starting saying something was off... (inclusion of obvious sexuall references is a lil much) also thank you for talking about her possible ed I have always wondered if she was really that "naturally" skinny.
I don't know what's normal for them but Erik has always been the same loser to me. She definitely did a VERY genuine eye roll at him when he asked where she got her crafts. I'd normally defend someone against being mocked like that while they cheerfully made a christmas ornament but she's the worst. Her pregnancy clickbait disgusts me and she needs help.

She's always going to be more hated by me than anyone else in the room.

indistinctcolor
Lurker
Lurker

Post by indistinctcolor »

Erik's "hole" joke that he made while she was making her tree topper felt sooo off and weird to me. It felt very unlike him.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

i think erik wants her to be pregnant again. i get that feeling

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

colleen is so dramatic. listen to her instagram story. why does she have to list like 10 adjectives to describe things???
and also im so sick of her saying MY son, MY child, MY baby. its always about her. cant she address him by his name? ugh shes so possessive. i cant imagine how itll be when he wants independence in his teenhood.

liz
Debater
Debater

Post by liz »

Has anyone seen her on GameTheorists's charity livestream on Tuesday? She was so annoyed everytime Mat and his wife were talking about their kid or just in general.
She only wanted to talk about herself and Flynn and even rolled her eyes multiple times at them.
Why does she get invited to such things, she always behaves like a massive cunt.
She can't even pretend like she's interested in something someone else says.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

daisiesemmy wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:54 pm
i think erik wants her to be pregnant again. i get that feeling
Could be! Although it seems to me that he didn't want a baby when she got pregnant, but warmed up to the idea afterwards. This is what I understood watching the nursery video. She wanted it, probably to "keep" him.

He probably wants to see her healthy looking again or to get the attention off problems they are having.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

Something else I didn't mention so far (I don't know if it considered off topic), is why her cousin Andrew chose to spend Thanksgiving with the Ballingers.

Josh mentioned that he, his mother, Erin, Adam and Adam's mother, all spend Thanksgiving together. Why would he choose having Thanksgiving at Colleen's house and not with his mother, brother and nephew?

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

I can’t believe she is tone deaf enough to talk about a potential miscarriage so flippantly and then take a pregnancy test on camera and go on to say “thank GOD” when it’s negative. Seems like something she really could’ve easily kept off camera to avoid triggering subscribers who have actually struggled with miscarriage and infertility but the clickbait and million+ views are so worth it to her.

Post by Guest »

theantiblair wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:21 am
I can’t believe she is tone deaf enough to talk about a potential miscarriage so flippantly and then take a pregnancy test on camera and go on to say “thank GOD” when it’s negative. Seems like something she really could’ve easily kept off camera to avoid triggering subscribers who have actually struggled with miscarriage and infertility but the clickbait and million+ views are so worth it to her.
Thank you for bringing this up! I had a miscarriage on December 23rd, 2019 & it still tears me up inside, though I’ve been able to cope better as time goes on. The way she acted so nonchalant about it really bothers me. We all react to things differently, but she’s so insensitive towards others. I wonder how Jessica feels having had multiple in the past few years before having Luke. She really doesn’t care about hurting other people’s feelings. She only cares about her own feelings. Not to mention how she was making fun of elf on the shelf while JoJo was telling her it was a magical part of Christmas for her. If it were someone doing these things to her.. we’d be getting a long ass video talking down to us for making fun of something she enjoys/acting insensitive about something that causes her emotional turmoil.

Lucy7Gal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Lucy7Gal »

So, we are not gonna talk about her falling WHILE HOLDING FLYNN in her way to grab the coffee that she ordered because it was RAINING and she is a LAZY LITTLE BITCH?!

You know what it pisses me off?! (Rachel's style)...

....Colleen Ballinger

I CAN'T STAND THAT WOMAN ANYMORE...

Better days are near! Hope is so much stronger than fear!

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”