https://discord.gg/EKd8m2V Continued Posting of other Sites or Discords Will Result in being BANNED - GO SPAM ELSEWHERE!
IF YOU SEE IT, PLEASE REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY! Thank you!!

Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

youngcurls
Talker
Talker

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by youngcurls »

I just stumbled upon this photo of her with a fan... Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

literallyplease
Learner
Learner

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by literallyplease »

youngcurls wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:37 pm
I just stumbled upon this photo of her with a fan... Image

BIG YIKES

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

Just noticed she has a Poshmark selling all her pregnancy clothes for like $10-$15 a pop.

How desperate for money do you have to be? Talk about squeezing out every last penny from people.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I'm sorry but her weight loss worries me. I don't presume to know about her eating habits but she most certainly says troubling things on a regular basis that elude to skipping meals and/or substituting with junk. She looked so healthy after the baby was born. Her body was bouncing back at a normal pace and then it seemed rapid somewhere around when she started touring.

I can't imagine getting rid of pregnancy clothes so soon. I still have mine and probably won't get rid of it but her hatred of pregnancy is insulting. I don't everything about her struggle but it had a perfect outcome. She has every reason to reflect happily on it as she watches him thrive.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Kristenberry wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:32 pm
I'm sorry but her weight loss worries me. I don't presume to know about her eating habits but she most certainly says troubling things on a regular basis that elude to skipping meals and/or substituting with junk. She looked so healthy after the baby was born. Her body was bouncing back at a normal pace and then it seemed rapid somewhere around when she started touring.

I can't imagine getting rid of pregnancy clothes so soon. I still have mine and probably won't get rid of it but her hatred of pregnancy is insulting. I don't everything about her struggle but it had a perfect outcome. She has every reason to reflect happily on it as she watches him thrive.
yeah i kept mine and wore them even after giving birth...she obviously has body image issues, i did as well. but i resolved mine years before trying for a baby. this is what happens when you dont work on those types of things and just jump into having kids. not saying unplanned pregnancies are wrong but now that she has a son she should probably reconsider what she is doing and how she is treating herself.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:37 pm
Kristenberry wrote:I'm sorry but her weight loss worries me. I don't presume to know about her eating habits but she most certainly says troubling things on a regular basis that elude to skipping meals and/or substituting with junk. She looked so healthy after the baby was born. Her body was bouncing back at a normal pace and then it seemed rapid somewhere around when she started touring.

Without diagnosing or being an armchair psychologist, it’s safe to at least say that she has issues that were triggered majorly during and after her pregnancy. She’s said so herself (6:25 and onwards)

In another video about her post-baby body, she mentions that when she looks back at pictures of herself pre-pregnancy, she can’t believe how thin she was and she felt she needed to lose weight. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say she could be experiencing that currently. Especially with all the Broadway pressure.

Gosh she needs to rewatch that video. She even said that the reason she lost a bunch of the baby weight was because of stress and forgetting to eat. It goes without saying that that's not okay and she even said that in the video. I feel like she's just saying the right things so people don't go after her, but she doesn't fully believe the words she's saying.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:48 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:37 pm
Kristenberry wrote:I'm sorry but her weight loss worries me. I don't presume to know about her eating habits but she most certainly says troubling things on a regular basis that elude to skipping meals and/or substituting with junk. She looked so healthy after the baby was born. Her body was bouncing back at a normal pace and then it seemed rapid somewhere around when she started touring.

Without diagnosing or being an armchair psychologist, it’s safe to at least say that she has issues that were triggered majorly during and after her pregnancy. She’s said so herself (6:25 and onwards)

In another video about her post-baby body, she mentions that when she looks back at pictures of herself pre-pregnancy, she can’t believe how thin she was and she felt she needed to lose weight. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say she could be experiencing that currently. Especially with all the Broadway pressure.

Gosh she needs to rewatch that video. She even said that the reason she lost a bunch of the baby weight was because of stress and forgetting to eat. It goes without saying that that's not okay and she even said that in the video. I feel like she's just saying the right things so people don't go after her, but she doesn't fully believe the words she's saying.
I doubt that she forgets to eat. Imo she has some type of serious issue. Not Eugenia Cooney level yet, but there is something going on. She is in total denial. Colleen thinks we can't see or hear her even though we clearly do. Over the past several months she said she was in therapy, but I doubt she gets much from it. If you are dishonest with yourself and others you never make progress. Colleen just projects and has verbal diarrhea. She has an excuse, label or political statement for every criticism and observation people make about her. She is just lying to herself, and in the end Colleen is the one who loses in all of this. She is paying with her health. Erik and her family really need to stage an intervention before she takes a turn for the worse. Plus Flynn deserves a healthy mother and a balanced life. I am glad she does not deprive him of food-I bet Erik watches out for that one. I look down on Colleen for the way she treats people, especially what she did to Josh. Yet as a human being I would like to see her fix her car crash.

Dutchessie
Debater
Debater

Post by Dutchessie »

It's sad to see she's looking so unhealthy. She should be eating healthy fats and not diet while still feeding her child. Some women also lose a lot of weight very quickly while breastfeeding, that takes up an extra 500 calories a day easily. Nature makes sure the baby gets the nutrients, so her own health seems to really suffer.

Tbh I think this is why Eric works for her, he seems like the type that just accepts and is afraid to critize. It's a shame she is a role model to young girls..

YouslessTube
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by YouslessTube »

Now that people are bringing up her eating issues id like to add that in her “our biggest fight” video with Erik where she wasn’t able to guess the celebrities she mentioned that the only thing they both fight over or can’t decide is where/what to eat. Didn’t think anything if it at the time but now, it’s quite odd.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

Dutchessie wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:55 am
It's sad to see she's looking so unhealthy. She should be eating healthy fats and not diet while still feeding her child. Some women also lose a lot of weight very quickly while breastfeeding, that takes up an extra 500 calories a day easily. Nature makes sure the baby gets the nutrients, so her own health seems to really suffer.

Tbh I think this is why Eric works for her, he seems like the type that just accepts and is afraid to critize. It's a shame she is a role model to young girls..
This is a very serious issue. Colleen is depriving herself and the baby of nutrients. After all Erik still makes Colleen nutrient dense smoothies everyday to try offsetting her awful steady diet of m&m topped cookies, fast food and other assorted crap. Hopefully she drinks them and doesn't flush them down the toilet! A lot of people don't realize that when you have a poor diet it not only affects your weight, skin and hair. It also affects your psychological state thus the finger skin picking imho. Thankfully Flynn eats solids now, Erik is involved in feeding him and Erik eats properly unlike Colleen who is definitely a chicken nuggets 24/7 type of mother. I doubt she drinks enough water either and that is very important when a woman is breastfeeding. She should just stop nursing, but she won't because she wants Flynn to take calories away from her. Definitely an awful role model for the impressionable innocent young girls and boys who make up her fandom.

Gbhr1819
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gbhr1819 »

Lis2 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:32 pm
Dutchessie wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:55 am

This is a very serious issue. Colleen is depriving herself and the baby of nutrients. After all Erik still makes Colleen nutrient dense smoothies everyday to try offsetting her awful steady diet of m&m topped cookies, fast food and other assorted crap. Hopefully she drinks them and doesn't flush them down the toilet! A lot of people don't realize that when you have a poor diet it not only affects your weight, skin and hair. It also affects your psychological state thus the finger skin picking imho. Thankfully Flynn eats solids now, Erik is involved in feeding him and Erik eats properly unlike Colleen who is definitely a chicken nuggets 24/7 type of mother. I doubt she drinks enough water either and that is very important when a woman is breastfeeding. She should just stop nursing, but she won't because she wants Flynn to take calories away from her. Definitely an awful role model for the impressionable innocent young girls and boys who make up her fandom.
I was wondering that too, because she always brags about being a “milk machine” but how if she is not keeping a healthy diet. As you mention, water is important but she loves coca-cola.

theantiblair
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theantiblair »

Gbhr1819 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:37 pm

I was wondering that too, because she always brags about being a “milk machine” but how if she is not keeping a healthy diet. As you mention, water is important but she loves coca-cola.
She just said on the Waitress Instagram live today that she’s had more water to drink in the week she’s been on Broadway than the last year of her life. She is seriously a medical miracle. The fact that so many women go through painstaking lengths to produce enough breast milk and she is supposedly drowning in it on her soda and m&m cookie diet is freaking mind blowing to me.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

theantiblair wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:44 pm
Gbhr1819 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:37 pm

She just said on the Waitress Instagram live today that she’s had more water to drink in the week she’s been on Broadway than the last year of her life. She is seriously a medical miracle. The fact that so many women go through painstaking lengths to produce enough breast milk and she is supposedly drowning in it on her soda and m&m cookie diet is freaking mind blowing to me.
I call B.S.. It would hardly be the first time Colleen exaggerated, covered up or lied about something.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

Colleen is so consciously manipulative that I really don't think any part of her online persona is reliable. I know she was skinny before and it absolutely could be her natural size but that picture was still troubling. I agree that it's so amazing that her milk supply is being maintained when most women struggle to keep up even when they eat well. Flynn is not fat (contrary to what his own mother loves to say) but he is definitely nourished. Is it possible that she quietly supplements? It's normal for women to do that at some point and she seems the type to hide that fact even though it would only make her relatable.  Her schedule would make it hard to believe that she can keep up breastfeeding/pumping. She made a whole video saying she can hardly pump much milk and demonstrated the small amount she produced. How is she keeping on top of that? I'm confused. Anyway, she seems so far down the body image hole and it does sadden me. She is a  super shady person but Flynn deserves her at her best. And Erik needs to stop enabling her if that's what he's doing. Is there really not one person with the courage to straight talk with her? My friends would smack me to reality.  I'm not even saying she has an eating problem. She has a vanity problem in general that sucks and will suck for Flynn. 

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

Kristenberry wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:15 am
Colleen is so consciously manipulative that I really don't think any part of her online persona is reliable. I know she was skinny before and it absolutely could be her natural size but that picture was still troubling. I agree that it's so amazing that her milk supply is being maintained when most women struggle to keep up even when they eat well. Flynn is not fat (contrary to what his own mother loves to say) but he is definitely nourished. Is it possible that she quietly supplements? It's normal for women to do that at some point and she seems the type to hide that fact even though it would only make her relatable.  Her schedule would make it hard to believe that she can keep up breastfeeding/pumping. She made a whole video saying she can hardly pump much milk and demonstrated the small amount she produced. How is she keeping on top of that? I'm confused. Anyway, she seems so far down the body image hole and it does sadden me. She is a  super shady person but Flynn deserves her at her best. And Erik needs to stop enabling her if that's what he's doing. Is there really not one person with the courage to straight talk with her? My friends would smack me to reality.  I'm not even saying she has an eating problem. She has a vanity problem in general that sucks and will suck for Flynn. 
Absofreakinlutely. She is the classic definition of a basket case!

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Kristenberry wrote:
i know that when i had my eating and weigh issues i was INCREDIBLY manipulative. i was also an alcoholic and would manipulate my husband into taking me out bc i just wanted an excuse to have alcohol. it was after therapy that i realized how much i manipulated him into giving me what i want and enabling me. he was afraid to "stand up" to me because I would get defensive about my eating or drinking.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

frizzzx86 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:12 am
Kristenberry wrote:
i know that when i had my eating and weigh issues i was INCREDIBLY manipulative. i was also an alcoholic and would manipulate my husband into taking me out bc i just wanted an excuse to have alcohol. it was after therapy that i realized how much i manipulated him into giving me what i want and enabling me. he was afraid to "stand up" to me because I would get defensive about my eating or drinking.
I hope everything is better for you now 💕 I have such compassion for you because you were obviously suffering in it. Colleen goes out of her way to act like she's living a perfect life and makes her dysfunctional quirks seem cute for an impresioinable young audience. It's unbelievably dangerous and distressing.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Kristenberry wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:18 am
frizzzx86 wrote:
Kristenberry wrote:
I hope everything is better for you now 💕 I have such compassion for you because you were obviously suffering in it. Colleen goes out of her way to act like she's living a perfect life and makes her dysfunctional quirks seem cute for an impresioinable young audience. It's unbelievably dangerous and distressing.
thank you <3 gladly i was able to work through my eating issues before having children, but alcohol took it's place. so far sober since January and expecting baby #2 so determined more than ever to cut that out of my life as well. it's not easy, but it does get to the point when you are just exhausted from all the lying and avoidance. hopefully being a mom can open up Colleen's eyes. Her son needs her healthy.

Mads07
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mads07 »

frizzzx86 wrote:
Kristenberry wrote:
frizzzx86 wrote:
Kristenberry wrote:
I hope everything is better for you now Image I have such compassion for you because you were obviously suffering in it. Colleen goes out of her way to act like she's living a perfect life and makes her dysfunctional quirks seem cute for an impresioinable young audience. It's unbelievably dangerous and distressing.
thank you <3 gladly i was able to work through my eating issues before having children, but alcohol took it's place. so far sober since January and expecting baby #2 so determined more than ever to cut that out of my life as well. it's not easy, but it does get to the point when you are just exhausted from all the lying and avoidance. hopefully being a mom can open up Colleen's eyes. Her son needs her healthy.
Congratulations, dear! I hope all continues to go well and I hope the Colleen’s issues can be resolved as well. She annoys the hell out of me but I simply can’t not wish recovery/improvement for somebody with issues like that.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

frizzzx86 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:39 am
Kristenberry wrote:
frizzzx86 wrote:
Kristenberry wrote:
All the best and stay strong. I have relatives with serious eating disorders and a late relative who was a hardcore alcoholic. It killed him because he was a type 1 diabetic as well. You owe it to yourself and your kids to take care of yourself♥️♥️. Just keep moving forward.

skimbleshanks2
Learner
Learner

Post by skimbleshanks2 »

I'm starting to watch the ballinger family again (after the news of potential complications regarding their unborn son, I can't help but watch in hopes that everything will be okay for them..nobody deserves that)

Anyway, their most recent New York vlog, there's a part in the middle where Colleen can't name all the Beatles, but she's so damn insufferable and rude the entire time. Her casual racism shines through when she laughs/scoffs and says 'Yoko Ono' isn't a real name..or that clearly she isn't talented or famous enough just because she's never heard of her. I can't fucking stand her.

a5adams
Learner
Learner

Post by a5adams »

Only someone living in Timbuktu hasn't heard of Yoko Ono. Why does she play dumb like this?

janeskywalker
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by janeskywalker »

a5adams wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:02 pm
Only someone living in Timbuktu hasn't heard of Yoko Ono. Why does she play dumb like this?
She's an actress/singer who can't name the beatles or any hollywood actor (remember her video with erik where she can't name a single actor?). Girl do you live under a rock or something?

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

skimbleshanks2 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:20 pm
I'm starting to watch the ballinger family again (after the news of potential complications regarding their unborn son, I can't help but watch in hopes that everything will be okay for them..nobody deserves that)

Anyway, their most recent New York vlog, there's a part in the middle where Colleen can't name all the Beatles, but she's so damn insufferable and rude the entire time. Her casual racism shines through when she laughs/scoffs and says 'Yoko Ono' isn't a real name..or that clearly she isn't talented or famous enough just because she's never heard of her. I can't fucking stand her.
It's funny because whether you like her or not, Yoko Ono is more famous than Colleen will ever be.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

She either lives under a rock or lies.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”