Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

RegularToe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by RegularToe »

pearltherebel wrote:
Kristenberry wrote:
Filmywaligirl wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:33 pm
I don't know what attracts Colleen to Erik? He can leech off her sucess and live his lifestyle without paying a dime but what does he have or do for her to keep fawning over him? She was constantly annoyed of Josh but he was never critical like Erik and just seemed head over heels. Why is she gaga over Erik? Thoughts?

I also do not believe Flynn was planned...because how can she go from not non-committal with Josh, not even interested in their marriage, to ready to "stop tour" and have a baby with Erik in less than 2 years of knowing him? Does he have a magical D?
I think Josh can be very cringey but he's miles more likeable than Erik. I don't have a single clue what she sees in him but I don't know what anyone sees in Colleen either. Match made in hell. Josh was better off without her but now he's a shell of himself because she set his future on fire.

I think Flynn was planned in that "desperate for a purpose" kind of way. I'm not sure if Erik was in on the plan but losing her show seemed to motivate the pregnancy. She has been trying to convince us that it's a fairy tale ever since when it looks like anything but that. I think she was banking on a long term deal with Netflix and that fell apart. She knew that was her only shot at mainstream success and hitched her wagon to having a baby with "Patrick".
Actually I like Erik. If you watch the old vlogs, he’s pretty funny. He seems nice too. I think he’s changed though. Coaleen killed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like him, too. I think it’s nice that Colleen has someone in her life who will outwardly veto something or make his opinion known. He was right about the stuff he cut from her closet, too. That woman has no idea who she is. Like, the only thing her clothes have in common is that they’re mostly inexpensive. No cohesive style.

If I fell in love with a person as tacky as her, I would hope I felt comfortable telling them what in their wardrobe needs to go (esp if I was asked) and that I don’t want to live in a Michael’s for two months of the year. There are ways she could decorate for the holidays in stages. Garland up the banisters for two months with an infant in the house sounds... overwhelming.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by RegularToe »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:I am quite positive, she reads here. There are too many coincidences!
What is this image of and why won’t this website/app ever load an image? Not once. Never one time have I seen an image attached on here. Just a broken file picture.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

liz wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:03 am
ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:33 am
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:01 am
daisiesemmy wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:25 pm
the difference 🤧 she is deathly scary. the glittery dress was from tonight and the animal print was from righr after she had flynn
She looked so much better right after she had him! She even said in her closet clean out video that that's when she felt the most confident.
I noticed that she said that as well. Too bad it is a lie. She fixated on the idea that her body was looking so bad that she starved herself in order to be skinny again and wear her beloved crop tops. What a horrible influence she is to young girls, having youtube videos with titles: "My Body Is Ruined" and
"How Pregnancy Ruined My Body".

She complained so much and she didn't even have a bad pregnancy. Most of the issues she was having were related to weight gain, but nobody told her to put on 70 pounds by eating In-N-Out burgers all the time. If you choose to let yourself go, that's fine but don't complain about it all the time.

Her health and baby's health during pregnancy were fine, she didn't even have to complete the 9th month which is the hardest as she gave birth 3 weeks early, she didn't have a c-section which is a lot harder to bounce back from, her baby was born healthy, she was able to breastfeed (many women can't because of latching problems or low milk supply), she has a lot of people to help her and a lot of money to live comfortably and without the need to rush back to work. But all she wants is to make people feel sorry for her and complain about how difficult her life is.

By the way, she looked happier and more youthful right after giving birth than now.
I'm really afraid she'll project her desire to be unhealthily skinny onto her son.
She often calls him "chubby" and "fat" and it really bothers me. I hope Erik steps in if she's trying to mold Flynn into what she wants him to be :/
She has been calling him big and fat since he was a newborn. It was weird and off-putting. My biggest concern for that child is her toxic vanity. He's going to grow up thinking it's normal to be conceited. She was losing her mind on camera about healthy pregnancy weight gain. She was letting herself be seen as devastated about something so natural and normal. Most women struggle with something but doing it openly around impressionable kids is messed up. She has problems and it's playing out on screen. Nobody says or does anything.

I remember when she very strangely observed that Flynn was losing weight in his legs from bouncing in his bouncer. It creeped me out that she even thinks that way. I worried for a little bit that she was wanting him to be smaller or something. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt there because he is a perfectly healthy weight.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

RegularToe wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:36 pm
ItCantBeForNothing wrote:I am quite positive, she reads here. There are too many coincidences!
What is this image of and why won’t this website/app ever load an image? Not once. Never one time have I seen an image attached on here. Just a broken file picture.
Colleen breastfeeding Flynn from her instagram story.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

RegularToe wrote:

its an image of colleen breastfeeding bragging about how her bond with flynn is better than an awardshow

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

so i watched the closet video. her morals are all fucked. every dress that had anything to do with anything personal meant nothing to her. flynn, pregnancy, breastfeeding. means nothing. but every dress that symbolized fame and recognition of some sort is sentimental. all the talk show dresses, broadway, haters back off. but nothing family related. ah i see

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

RegularToe wrote:

Do you have pictures enabled in your settings? (somewhere in your user control panel under board preferences)

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

I don't necessarily want them to struggle as a couple for Flynn's sake but it seems fairly natural that the whirlwind would catch up to them. I can't tell if it has. I definitely notice that Colleen usually posts a lovey dovey video within 24 hours of any tense moment they ever have. They are such extreme opposites. I can't even say if I like Erik. He's mysterious but not in an interesting way. Lol. As insufferable as Josh has become now, I don't think of Erik as an upgrade.

Post by Guest »

Kristenberry wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:14 pm
I don't necessarily want them to struggle as a couple for Flynn's sake but it seems fairly natural that the whirlwind would catch up to them. I can't tell if it has. I definitely notice that Colleen usually posts a lovey dovey video within 24 hours of any tense moment they ever have. They are such extreme opposites. I can't even say if I like Erik. He's mysterious but not in an interesting way. Lol. As insufferable as Josh has become now, I don't think of Erik as an upgrade.
I feel you. Erik seemed mysterious and hard to get at first but now he just seems like a douchebag.
I don't like Josh, but at least that man had charisma and wasn't just standing in the background with that strange smile while raising one eyebrow to the sky.

pearltherebel
Informer
Informer

Post by pearltherebel »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
RegularToe wrote:
Colleen breastfeeding Flynn from her instagram story.
I was thinking that too.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

liz wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:24 pm
Kristenberry wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:14 pm
I feel you. Erik seemed mysterious and hard to get at first but now he just seems like a douchebag.
I don't like Josh, but at least that man had charisma and wasn't just standing in the background with that strange smile while raising one eyebrow to the sky.
I agree with both. He seemed nice at first but it was because he was shy on camera and mostly we heard Colleen praising him.
But now he appears so full of himself, like he knows what's best, like his sense of style is great etc.
All I can see is that he is fame and money hungry.
His outfit on the awards show seemed terrible to me (those glasses and those shoes) and his stories from yesterday only showed me how desperate is he to be a part of this world. Sadly for him, he is always going to accompany Colleen to undeserving nominations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

Ugggggghhhh- just finished the closet vlog and caught the part about how she's so proud of her breastfeeding post partum mom bod. She's such a damn liar. She was nearing a breakdown about her perceived weight gain that whole time. I've never seen anyone need validation for breastfeeding as much as her. She had to sneak in that she wore "double zero" dresses before the baby. She's truly the most vain irrelevant person on earth.

IntrinsicLove
Talker
Talker

Post by IntrinsicLove »

Erik reminds me of Andrew McCarthy from “Pretty in Pink” if he were a hipster who also happened to be a serial killer. Aren’t I so unusual liking my hipster succulents to the point we have cacti all over the house, cactus cookie jar, Colleen has a cactus crop top and Flynn was a succulent for Halloween. Every hipster loves a succulent. Lol. Apparently anyhow. Erik has Colleen wearing the ugliest clothes. Not that her style was so amazing before but it was her own.

IntrinsicLove
Talker
Talker

Post by IntrinsicLove »

Erin and Adam had their baby today.

ghostforgotpassword
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostforgotpassword »

IntrinsicLove wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:23 pm
Jessica acknowledged, I wonder if Colleen will.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

what was the point of putting the photo of her and noah schnapp on her post? all of those pictures were here and then her and erik. i swear she wants to be cool with teenagers so bad. shes so desperate to be relevant, she doesnt feel weird posting about him TWICE but he didnt post about her at all? i dont understand her

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

prideandprejudice wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:30 pm
Kristenberry wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:37 am
daisiesemmy wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:25 pm
the difference 🤧 she is deathly scary. the glittery dress was from tonight and the animal print was from righr after she had flynn
Thanks for posting. That is the exact premiere I was thinking about. She looked so healthy. I don't like complimenting vain people because she is already so far from where she needs to be to raise Flynn with normal self esteem. She looked at her body from back then with despair and that's dangerous and so bad for her child. She is entirely too skinny and it concerns me to wonder what she did to get there so fast and why nobody in her life noticed or cared.
She explained it in a vlog that she lost so much weight so fast unintentionally by getting diarrhea before her shows on Broadway from nervousness. And not eating before shows from nerves.

I believe her. When I get nervous or anxious, I won’t eat and my body doesn’t digest properly. Let that go on for a whole month and that totally explains her rapid weight loss.
It is hard for me to.understand that a person who has been doing shows for so many years still hasn't found a way to cope with all of this.

There are too many other clues though. The hate she showed towards her post pregnancy body, consuming apple sauce all day after giving birth, not eating the entire day while she was preparing for her shows at home.
Also, while on Broadway she said she was eating junk food every night. If she was concerned about her weight loss, she would have chosen meals high in nutrients that would somehow substitued what she was not getting by not eating all day. But instead, she used it as an opportunity to get skinny again and she absolutely loved it as it shows from the pictures.

Post by Guest »

IntrinsicLove wrote:
Aww. If Colleen were a decent human being she'd take this chance to congratulate them both and make amends with the Evan's.
Her and Josh are family now, if she likes it or not, she really should finally talk to him and tell him that she's sorry for all the pain she caused him over the past years. She doesn't need to do it publicly, but i'm sure making amends with Josh would really help his mental state. Colleen completely destroyed him.

espion_ne
Lurker
Lurker

Post by espion_ne »

This is so worrisome :o she is a complete skeleton here...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

liz wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:32 am
IntrinsicLove wrote:
Aww. If Colleen were a decent human being she'd take this chance to congratulate them both and make amends with the Evan's.
Her and Josh are family now, if she likes it or not, she really should finally talk to him and tell him that she's sorry for all the pain she caused him over the past years. She doesn't need to do it publicly, but i'm sure making amends with Josh would really help his mental state. Colleen completely destroyed him.
That would be the mature thing to do. They don't need to be friends but I think Josh wants to see some humanity from this person that he loved for a long time. She is coming across like such a bitch. If that's not who she really is, she needs to prove it. I think it is preventing him from moving on. Until that closure happens, I don't blame Erin if she wants nothing to do with Colleen.

Going back to her dramatic weight loss, I would ordinarily believe that it was stress related if it wasn't for her attitude leading up to it. Someone else pointed out that she openly hated how her body looked after the baby and the applesauce thing followed that. It still burns my blood that she complained about her comparatively small post partum body only weeks before getting ridiculously skinny again. Most women are struggling far beyond the 1 year mark without complaining and Colleen got her bod back very quickly. She doesn't care. She was never trying to help anyone. She uses her viewers to make herself feel good and to hell with what they might be dealing with. It is sad if that weight loss came at the cost of extreme dieting but she is choosing to send a bad message to her young viewers. She is also sending a bad message to post partum moms who struggle to lose weight but continue to eat well so that they can nourish their babies. Colleen bragged about subsisting on candy and cupcakes while breastfeeding her baby. She said it like this is enviable. She's terrible.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”