Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

RegularToe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by RegularToe »

mysterychild36 wrote:I'm conflicted about this. As someone who was never a fan of either Colleen or Josh and finds them both annoying as hell, I think they're both to blame here.

On the one hand, Colleen should do the decent human thing to do and tell her stupid fans sending these 'kill yourself' messages to Josh to stop. Like an earlier poster said, she could make it clear that she's not okay with such hateful messages being sent to her ex. But then again Colleen seems like a garbage human being and a narcissist, so I can't see that happening unless there's something in it for her.

Josh is clearly mentally unwell, but I do sideye his decision to post these MONETIZED videos, especially given the timing in that Colleen is about to go on Broadway. He's made no secret of the fact that he wants to be on stage and now these opportunities were 'taken' from him, so that just seems shady that he's saying he'll spill the tea, knowing that will distract her from her work.

And yes, it must be awful to get these horrible, nasty messages from people every day, but I've noticed for a while now that Josh is not as passive as he thinks he is. He fuels the flames and feeds the drama. Of course he doesn't deserve being told to kill himself (and I seriously hope he gets more therapy as it is horrible dealing with depression) but he has a history of shading Colleen, ranting, then going to ground when shit gets too intense. Just watch this video:

And again, not justifying the trolling, but the reality is that Colleen has moved on with her life, the divorce happened years ago, and it just seems like harrassment to keep bringing her up and hinting about her. I know what people have said about feeling sorry for Josh if Colleen really did cheat on him with Erik, and I'm not saying cheating is okay, but HE HAS TO MOVE ON. She doesn't owe it to him to console him. She has a right to live her life without her ex-husband continuing to try to get her attention. If that happened to me I'd get a restraining order.

And I don't know what Josh hopes to achieve with these videos. He'll get some sympathy from some people, but it's not going to stop all the trolls (who I suspect given Colleen's fan base are mostly kids). It's not going to change how Colleen sees him. He's not going to get the validation he needs. He gets lots of loving comments on his Twitter and YouTube, and he keeps saying how happy he is with Pamela, so i suspect the missing piece is Colleen's validation (woah i just got deep). Which judging by her latest Twitter posts about how much she loves her little family and she feels like her heart will burst when she looks at Flynn, she is not only not paying Josh any attention but is probably stirring the pot even more.

The video I want to see most of all is from Pamela! I can't imagine how she feels watching all this old drama get rehashed again and again.
It’s very difficult to move past being a cog in the narcissistic abuse machine. They prey on people who are caring and who will fight for them. I’d say his recovery is slightly (SLIGHTLY) slower than normal. It’s the fact it was public and she’s so awful and all-consuming. That was no relationship. That was a PR move for Colleen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by auntiflo13 »

I'm having difficulty getting my head around the fact that she dumped Josh for Erik. Erik has the personality of wet cardboard on her vlogs and him and Colleen don't seem to have chemistry between them! It might just be me but, Josh is much more attractive and seems to have a great personality on his older videos.....whereas Erik is like a cardboard cutout.....
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

lavenderlove
Talker
Talker

Post by lavenderlove »

auntiflo13 wrote:I'm having difficulty getting my head around the fact that she dumped Josh for Erik. Erik has the personality of wet cardboard on her vlogs and him and Colleen don't seem to have chemistry between them! It might just be me but, Josh is much more attractive and seems to have a great personality on his older videos.....whereas Erik is like a cardboard cutout.....
I've thought the same thing about Erik. In fact, he seems waaaaay too sensitive, and I don't mean in a good way. Whenever I do watch her, which is rare, she always seems like she has to be so careful with Erik. Like he's going to get so offended and cry. Like one video talking about their bad habits, she was saying he always says "you know what I mean" but it felt like she couldn't even tease him. She had to walk on eggshells and say "but I like it! It's cute!" Image what is he, a child or a grown ass man? He just seems weird to me. And maybe weird because I can't imagine being married to that wife of his.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:09 am
I'm having difficulty getting my head around the fact that she dumped Josh for Erik. Erik has the personality of wet cardboard on her vlogs and him and Colleen don't seem to have chemistry between them! It might just be me but, Josh is much more attractive and seems to have a great personality on his older videos.....whereas Erik is like a cardboard cutout.....
I think colleen deliberately chose someone submissive with a wet cardboard personality so she can easily control & dominate them. She doesn’t want anyone stealing her spotlight which she was afraid Josh was doing which is why she said on the mtv show “I may have to choose either Josh or my career” She purposely didn’t spend time with Josh giving her tour as an excuse but now she miraculously has time for Erik & her baby whilst doing shows. 🤔
I think Josh had a lot of potential to be a somewhat good singer/actor no matter how cringy. She was afraid of sharing popularity because even stupid people can become famous overnight (example cash me outside girl) she didn’t want her contacts in the industry to be curious about her talented husband. Proof is that she’s the only famous one in her ginormous “cult”family.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

YouslessTube wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
I think colleen deliberately chose someone submissive with a wet cardboard personality so she can easily control & dominate them. She doesn’t want anyone stealing her spotlight which she was afraid Josh was doing which is why she said on the mtv show “I may have to choose either Josh or my career” She purposely didn’t spend time with Josh giving her tour as an excuse but now she miraculously has time for Erik & her baby whilst doing shows. Image
I think Josh had a lot of potential to be a somewhat good singer/actor no matter how cringy. She was afraid of sharing popularity because even stupid people can become famous overnight (example cash me outside girl) she didn’t want her contacts in the industry to be curious about her talented husband. Proof is that she’s the only famous one in her ginormous “cult”family.
Exactly. He’s notable enough that she’s not dating some regular dude but he’s boring and isn’t a notable star. Perfect for her ego.

What is she doing to her hair, btw? I assume it’s a pixie cut if she’s hemming and hawing to the degree people here are describing

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

RegularToe wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:28 pm
YouslessTube wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
I think colleen deliberately chose someone submissive with a wet cardboard personality so she can easily control & dominate them. She doesn’t want anyone stealing her spotlight which she was afraid Josh was doing which is why she said on the mtv show “I may have to choose either Josh or my career” She purposely didn’t spend time with Josh giving her tour as an excuse but now she miraculously has time for Erik & her baby whilst doing shows. Image
Exactly. He’s notable enough that she’s not dating some regular dude but he’s boring and isn’t a notable star. Perfect for her ego.

What is she doing to her hair, btw? I assume it’s a pixie cut if she’s hemming and hawing to the degree people here are describing

I'm assuming she's getting it about this length since she's cutting it for the character.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

RegularToe
Informer
Informer

Post by RegularToe »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
RegularToe wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:

I'm assuming she's getting it about this length since she's cutting it for the character.
Oh, now I see why she’s upset. It would actually make her look young and fresh.

canadian_gal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by canadian_gal »

I wonder if Josh posted the vid right before Colleen's Broadway debut in hopes of a payout. She wouldn't want the bad press now and all he did in that vid was threaten to share info, but didn't share anything.

Also, off-topic, but does the whole Colleen/Josh situation make anyone else think about Jenna and Julien? Has he established himself enough on his own that he wouldn't be in Josh's place career-wise if they broke up?

Post by Guest »

canadian_gal wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:04 pm
I wonder if Josh posted the vid right before Colleen's Broadway debut in hopes of a payout. She wouldn't want the bad press now and all he did in that vid was threaten to share info, but didn't share anything.

Also, off-topic, but does the whole Colleen/Josh situation make anyone else think about Jenna and Julien? Has he established himself enough on his own that he wouldn't be in Josh's place career-wise if they broke up?
I mean I don't follow Julien himself but I've seen him in Jenna's videos and he's a genuinely likable person. I'm sure he has his own following. Josh has always come across as a tool in Colleen's videos

canadian_gal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by canadian_gal »

laylee wrote:
canadian_gal wrote:

I mean I don't follow Julien himself but I've seen him in Jenna's videos and he's a genuinely likable person. I'm sure he has his own following. Josh has always come across as a tool in Colleen's videos
Good point. I have grown to like Julien, but I am primarily a Jenna fan, but I do think it's a risky endeavour to link your career so strongly to your personal life. Jenna and Julien definitely seem like a solid couple though.

Post by Guest »

canadian_gal wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:42 pm
laylee wrote:
canadian_gal wrote:

Good point. I have grown to like Julien, but I am primarily a Jenna fan, but I do think it's a risky endeavour to link your career so strongly to your personal life. Jenna and Julien definitely seem like a solid couple though.
Yeah they seem solid but also mature and kind to each other. So you get the feeling that if they did split they wouldn't hate or turn against each other

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

RegularToe wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:

I think it'd just be chin length, not super short. The way she is carrying on is ridiculous, but then she has to be dramatic about everything. Like the Target she went into in her haircutting announcement vlog was "the grossest" Target ever and she got caught in the rain which she acted was like acid rain (it's just water you moron), and let's not forget that she had the worst pregnancy that ever existed. So this will of course be the worst thing to happen to her too, even if it just a haircut.

Plus she'll get so many "YOU LOOK HAWT QWEEN" comments to validate her, as she needs them to.

melissah
Debater
Debater

Post by melissah »

Lis2 wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:35 pm
RegularToe wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:33 pm
WanderlustX3 wrote:
RegularToe wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:

Oh, now I see why she’s upset. It would actually make her look young and fresh.

LMAO!! Yup, Colleen went back to her borderline pre-pubescent, pre-pregnancy weight. So once again her face looks like a wrinkled up paper bag blowing down the street. She looked her best both during, and the first three months after her pregnancy. Colleen should have stopped with the weight loss 10 lbs ago, but just like the ever suffering martyr she is Colleen avoids discussing or dealing with her very obvious e.d.. I have never seen anybody in their early 30's with actual double bulldog flaps around their mouth like that. For a professional actress working in such an ageist superficial industry doing that to your face is flat out stupid. Erik should give her some tips. He looks way fresher. Btw, she is so shady and sly the way she is taunting Josh in her latest vlog. To quote the immortal words of Paula Abdul- She's a Cold Hearted Snake, Look into Her Eyes. Oh Oh She's Been Telling Lies! On a positive note that baby is sweet and adorable. Hopefully Erik stops the Ballinger clan from messing him up.
Wrinkled paper bag blowing down the street... XD XD

Agree with *everything* in this comment.

Colleen believes that the skinner = the prettier, which isn't always true. If at 5'5 I go under 120lbs I start to look gross, masculine and haggard. Whereas some women my height can look good at 110lbs. But skinnier does not always look better.

You're right, she did actually look younger, prettier and fresher for the first time in ages during her pregnancy when she got a prettier, fuller, more feminine face. I'm surprised she is prioritising looking skinny over looking young. I'm around her age and tending more towards the latter (not that any of us should really be buying into this nonsense...).

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

I understand being nervous about a haircut, but that hair isn't even "short", I was expecting a chin length bob or a pixie cut. The cut they give her is actually really cute.

Colorshow5989
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Colorshow5989 »

Does anyone else think she lies about getting hate about certain things? When she posted that note about people telling her she would look ugly with short hair, I clicked on the previous tweet and looked at all the replies and there wasn’t one bad or negative one. This isn’t the first time she has done this. She must either delete the negative comments immediately or there is none or very few.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Colorshow5989 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:12 pm
Does anyone else think she lies about getting hate about certain things? When she posted that note about people telling her she would look ugly with short hair, I clicked on the previous tweet and looked at all the replies and there wasn’t one bad or negative one. This isn’t the first time she has done this. She must either delete the negative comments immediately or there is none or very few.
Whoa! Good point. 😮 you’re right, she absolutely lies about getting hate when she never gets any. Now that you mention it, I totally believe that she writes these fake notes to indirectly manipulate her fans into harassing anybody that criticises her. She’s running a cult I’m telling y’all. 🤑

Colorshow5989
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Colorshow5989 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:49 pm
Colorshow5989 wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:12 pm
Whoa! Good point. 😮 you’re right, she absolutely lies about getting hate when she never gets any. Now that you mention it, I totally believe that she writes these fake notes to indirectly manipulate her fans into harassing anybody that criticises her. She’s running a cult I’m telling y’all. 🤑
It’s like when she was saying she was getting all this hate about her baby bump/pregnant belly. I never saw any hate about her belly but she would make post after post and insta story after insta story about it. And her army would just flood her with positive comments. She definitely has a strategy.

Lis2
Talker
Talker

Post by Lis2 »

I so agree. She is totally delusional enough to pretend she has multiple hate comments. She wants a fierce Colranda child fan army to keep her rolling in Benjamins $$$. On a side note I just saw her haircut. Colleen is such a whining drama queen. Her hair is a very simple shoulder length long bob-so easy to work with. It looks so much better that way, her face doesn't look super long and drawn anymore. Her sister Rachel should get her hair cut the same length. Girlfriend is literally a doppelganger for the wicked witch of the west minus the green tint. No shade, just being honest. Actually Colleen's mother needs to cut her hair too. Such an ageing messy mop. So unnecessary too.

mysterychild36
Debater
Debater

Post by mysterychild36 »

Her haircut is not "short", it's mid length. The Insta stories of her posing and preening after all the "I'll look so grooossssss" carry on is so embarassing. It's hard to believe this immature idiot is over 30!!

skimbleshanks2
Learner
Learner

Post by skimbleshanks2 »

I don't know what possessed me to watch her instastory, but why the hell does she constantly need to bring her boobs into everything? She literally said 'also clearly I need to breastfeed my son because my boobs are SHOCKINGLY large right now..' I swear she literally turned on the camera to point that out. Great content for your child audience..

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”