Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Guest »

Just wondering, how does Colleen KNOW that all her 'haters' don't have children?

Moms at the airport come up to her and ask if she needs anything or if they can help her? In what world does this happen. Does she mean her hired help, who also happen to be parents?

I also find her advice re: travelling with kids completely backwards. She advises to just book the flight, even if you don't know how you're gonna make it work. How about preparing your baby for a flight so that others don't have to suffer because of your poor planning. It's the same thing with a restaurant - come prepared so that your child has activities or entertainment (colouring was always a good time as a kid) so that other patrons aren't disturbed by the sound of a child screaming the entire evening.

Colleen is one of those people who thinks the world should revolve around them because they're a mom.

Lastly, what's the deal with the constant sniffling? Get a tissue and blow your nose.

Re: Colleen Ballinger - The One & Only Lactating Super Sugar Mama On Broadway - Part 7

Post by Guest »

Zomgshields wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:48 pm
I don’t believe her when she says all these women are always asking if they can help her with Flynn I know sometimes women will try to help you if you look like your having a hard time but she acts like everybody drops what their doing to help her 🙄
Sorry, I didn't see your post before I posted mine or I would have quoted you instead. But I'm glad to see we both agree that that just does not happen!

Lis2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lis2 »

pearltherebel wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:30 pm
ghostforgotpassword wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:33 pm
IntrinsicLove wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:23 pm
Erin and Adam had their baby today.
Jessica acknowledged, I wonder if Colleen will.
Where did she acknowledge it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She commented on Adam's IG post about the baby, saying congrats
Colleen congratulated. Image

First of all what a sweet, beautiful baby...congrats to Erin&Adam! Secondly I am not buying that crap with Colleen finally sending them such a public congratulations after they had the baby. She reads here. She got a shit ton of flack after Josh's emotional breakdown. People notice how she invites everyone in her family (including Adam's brother and sister) to holidays, birthdays etc at her house...everyone except Erin and Adam. This is the first time Colleen bothered to publicly acknowledge them or their baby so I don't buy the sudden instagram pda. Another thing- that People's Choice Awards dress and makeup. Gurl, get a personal shopper and a good makeup artist. She was so pale and that dress was so ott tacky that she looked like a cross between a character in Cirque De Soleil and the ho version of Shirley Temple. Meanwhile saint Erik looked like such a D-Bag in that outfit with those sneakers. He looked like he was going to an afternoon wine event in Napa in 1989 where he planned on getting buzzed. Smh.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

Post by ItCantBeForNothing »

Lis2 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:51 pm
pearltherebel wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:

First of all what a sweet, beautiful baby...congrats to Erin&Adam! Secondly I am not buying that crap with Colleen finally sending them such a public congratulations after they had the baby. She reads here. She got a shit ton of flack after Josh's emotional breakdown. People notice how she invites everyone in her family (including Adam's brother and sister) to holidays, birthdays etc at her house...everyone except Erin and Adam. This is the first time Colleen bothered to publicly acknowledge them or their baby so I don't buy the sudden instagram pda. Another thing- that People's Choice Awards dress and makeup. Gurl, get a personal shopper and a good makeup artist. She was so pale and that dress was so ott tacky that she looked like a cross between a character in Cirque De Soleil and the ho version of Shirley Temple. Meanwhile saint Erik looked like such a D-Bag in that outfit with those sneakers. He looked like he was going to an afternoon wine event in Napa in 1989 where he planned on getting buzzed. Smh.
I agree that she only commented on Adam's post because she obviously reads this thread and wanted to appear nice as a lot of people were expecting her to do this. I don't buy it for a second that it came from the goodness of her heart, she is a massive manipulator.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

dmla wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:54 pm
Just wondering, how does Colleen KNOW that all her 'haters' don't have children?

Moms at the airport come up to her and ask if she needs anything or if they can help her? In what world does this happen. Does she mean her hired help, who also happen to be parents?

I also find her advice re: travelling with kids completely backwards. She advises to just book the flight, even if you don't know how you're gonna make it work. How about preparing your baby for a flight so that others don't have to suffer because of your poor planning. It's the same thing with a restaurant - come prepared so that your child has activities or entertainment (colouring was always a good time as a kid) so that other patrons aren't disturbed by the sound of a child screaming the entire evening.

Colleen is one of those people who thinks the world should revolve around them because they're a mom.

Lastly, what's the deal with the constant sniffling? Get a tissue and blow your nose.
Just wanted to say that Colleen does have hired help (apart from her parents). She had a nanny on the bus tour and in a video not too long ago, she was vlogging from home at night and said that the nanny was putting Flynn to sleep. In a recent video she acts like she does everything on her own and says I don't want nannies, but once again she is lying and tries to get sympathy from her naive fans.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

IntrinsicLove wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:01 pm
My sisters both had c-sections too I just meant that I figured Erin wasn’t on Instagram because of that. Or she didn’t feel like posting because of some other reason. Idk. I don’t think Colleen follows Erin so even if she posted she probably wouldn’t have posted there. Colleen posted a Mukbang with Flynn that has “adopting a baby” in the title and I can’t help but wonder if she did that intentionally. Wait until Erin and Adam are having a baby for Kory to post his crystal Instagram story wishing for Colleen to get pregnant, and then Colleen post a video on the day Adam announces the baby’s name. It could be a coincidence but if it’s intentional to steal the spotlight, that’d be disappointing.
About the Mukbang video. She did an instagram live yesterday trying to explain that although she had the idea first, Rachel wrote to Jessica and Colleen that she was going to do a mukbang with one of Jessica's kids, Colleen didn't reply and went ahead and filmed a mukbang with Flynn.

She could have waited to upload the video after Rachel but didn't. So why Colleen? A half-assed explanation of feeling awful about it isn't going to undo what you did. How desperate is she?
And that was an awful mukbang, she was completely unprepared, giving Flynn food not suitable for him and a clickbait title once again.

danru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by danru »

I didn't watch her mukbang, I just hope to god the adoption talk is just for attention points and not something she actually does... adopted kids deserve privacy and dignity after massive trauma, and she would almost certainly vlog about their private stories for attention and I just can't deal with that.

Post by Guest »

Lis2 wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:

She's so selfcentered. The ones to suffer from her behavior are Adam and Erin. Adam probably gets invited to family events, Christmas etc and everytime he has to choose between his family and his wife (now it's family or family). I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to cut Colleen off one day. Especially now with a newborn, he surely doesn't want to leave his wife alone because Colleen doesn't want her to come with him.

ItCantBeForNothing
Informer
Informer

liz wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:22 am
Lis2 wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:

She's so selfcentered. The ones to suffer from her behavior are Adam and Erin. Adam probably gets invited to family events, Christmas etc and everytime he has to choose between his family and his wife (now it's family or family). I wouldn't be surprised if he decided to cut Colleen off one day. Especially now with a newborn, he surely doesn't want to leave his wife alone because Colleen doesn't want her to come with him.
Even if Colleen invited both of them, I don't think Erin would have wanted to be there. That woman destroyed her brother. I remember the video where Erin and Josh sing "True Colors". I don't know if it was real or for the cameras but I felt that, the pain seemed pretty real to me.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I love Josh’s voice and I love his version of that song. Every time I see something from him I’m reminded what a horrible human Coal is. Ugh. Just gross and ugly. I get it, if you fall out of love with someone you must move on. The way she did it was the horrible part.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:56 am
I love Josh’s voice and I love his version of that song. Every time I see something from him I’m reminded what a horrible human Coal is. Ugh. Just gross and ugly. I get it, if you fall out of love with someone you must move on. The way she did it was the horrible part.

Fully agree. It's always been the WAY she did it. I think it's pretty shady to shack up with anyone right after a divorce. Everyone should pause after a failed relationship. I know she wants us to believe that Erik was a slow burn but she failed. It seemed like she was arranging that rebound while still pretending to be happily married. It's hideously mean. Those vlogs with Josh near the end were so screwed up. I can't imagine what it was like off camera. It's almost like she wanted people to speculate about her relationship with Erik. He could have easily just not been featured anywhere in her social media but she had him always around. Like why?!?!? She's terrifying.

I don't like that Josh married Pam while still hung up on Colleen. That stands in the way of me fully supporting him but I can definitely see why he can't get over the situation. He gave up a lot for Colleen and supported her before the fame. He was so affectionate with her too. He wasted that on the wrong person. Colleen openly abhors and mocks intimacy. Erik surely is nothing like Josh in that department.

ghostforgotpassword
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostforgotpassword »

Pretty off topic, but if we're talking about the point in time that Colleen and Josh were divorced, but she was obviously with Erik, but wouldn't admit it yet, one thing I still do not understand is that bullshit video with Kory "Having a baby with my gay best friend" posted April 25, 2018 (I checked), according to her pregnancy video she found out she was pregnant April 24, 2018. I just don't get the point, okay? I'm sure she was excited at the time and wanted to talk about pregnancy and a baby, and YouTube is her "therapy", and she sure as hell at that point couldn't go on and say "I'm pregnant!", because most women don't that early anyway (I get that, completely understand, especially since she has such a large following.) HOWEVER, she also couldn't because as far as the world was concerned, there were no prospects for a father. I guess I would say that my issue with this video is that hindsight says that it was obviously blatantly lying, she knew she was pregnant with her boyfriend's baby, and she has to make some stupid bullshit video about having a baby with her gay best friend. If she wanted to keep her private life private, keep it private, but don't make up some bullshit just to make it up. I'm a lesbian, and I've been in some private relationships in the past, I get keeping your private life private, but I would never *lie* about my life. I would never allude that I was single, or "well, if *I* were to this" I also think that if she hadn't gotten pregnant, she would have kept her and Erik's relationship private a lot longer, she had to rush. It was "oh shit, I'm pregnant, I'm going to start showing, I have to tell them I've been with Erik for a while now." Just another reason, there is no way Flynn was planned, not that there's anything wrong with that, many great people with great parents weren't, but she acts like they were trying...no you weren't, because you scrambled to fit the narrative in.

daisiesemmy
Talker
Talker

Post by daisiesemmy »

i dont think colleen could connect with an adoptive child. she always says MY son. MY SON. MY son this, my son that. i think that child would just get neglected, she says she isnt educated on adoption, which is not a good sign! i think shed have a different kind of relationship with an adoptive child rather than her biological child. it takes a lot for people to actually understand, and colleen is slow as it is.

Post by Guest »

ItCantBeForNothing wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:57 am
liz wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:22 am
Lis2 wrote:
pearltherebel wrote:

Even if Colleen invited both of them, I don't think Erin would have wanted to be there. That woman destroyed her brother. I remember the video where Erin and Josh sing "True Colors". I don't know if it was real or for the cameras but I felt that, the pain seemed pretty real to me.

Oh, I also think Erin wouldn't come if Colleen invited her, but the fact that Colleen's inviting her cousin but not his wife is pretty shitty, even under these circumstances.
I remember Erin telling a story (when she took over Josh's channel after the divorce) about how hard her own divorce was, so she probably really gets what he's going through. But Josh's relationship/divorce was always on display and Colleen's cult still harasses him, so she's probably still really angry at Colleen aswell.
Colleen needs to apologize to him. She claims she loved him, but just left him, acted like he never existed and quickly got a new boyfriend who was her coworker and got pregnant. She never told her stans to leave him alone or gave him any kind of closure.
He's so depressed now and she doesn't care at all that she's the reason why.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:43 am
Pretty off topic, but if we're talking about the point in time that Colleen and Josh were divorced, but she was obviously with Erik, but wouldn't admit it yet, one thing I still do not understand is that bullshit video with Kory "Having a baby with my gay best friend" posted April 25, 2018 (I checked), according to her pregnancy video she found out she was pregnant April 24, 2018. I just don't get the point, okay? I'm sure she was excited at the time and wanted to talk about pregnancy and a baby, and YouTube is her "therapy", and she sure as hell at that point couldn't go on and say "I'm pregnant!", because most women don't that early anyway (I get that, completely understand, especially since she has such a large following.) HOWEVER, she also couldn't because as far as the world was concerned, there were no prospects for a father. I guess I would say that my issue with this video is that hindsight says that it was obviously blatantly lying, she knew she was pregnant with her boyfriend's baby, and she has to make some stupid bullshit video about having a baby with her gay best friend. If she wanted to keep her private life private, keep it private, but don't make up some bullshit just to make it up. I'm a lesbian, and I've been in some private relationships in the past, I get keeping your private life private, but I would never *lie* about my life. I would never allude that I was single, or "well, if *I* were to this" I also think that if she hadn't gotten pregnant, she would have kept her and Erik's relationship private a lot longer, she had to rush. It was "oh shit, I'm pregnant, I'm going to start showing, I have to tell them I've been with Erik for a while now." Just another reason, there is no way Flynn was planned, not that there's anything wrong with that, many great people with great parents weren't, but she acts like they were trying...no you weren't, because you scrambled to fit the narrative in.
I vaguely remember a video where she was talking about how uncomfortable pelvic exams were for her and randomly emphasized that she wasn't sexually active. I believe this was around the time she was spending a lot of time with Erik. Most people were pretty sure they were an item. It was really weird. She draws attention to the things that she claims to want private. Here's an idea: stop inviting the speculation and nobody would care. She wants people wondering. She didn't even try to hide her obvious "friendship" with Erik even before her divorce was announced. Wasn't there a cozy video of Erik at a party for Parker? She really seems like an awful human being. Not sorry.

I am still undecided on whether I think Flynn was planned. I think the timing of getting pregnant shortly after HBO was canceled is interesting. She would never have gotten pregnant if that show was renewed. She seems way too high strung to risk an unwanted pregnancy. It seemed like she was looking to fill a void and simultaneously scrambling for some fresh attention. I know that she loves that sweet baby but she was clearly not prepared to give up anything for him. He's not an accessory, it turns out.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”