Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by Zomgshields »

wild_in_our_way wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:59 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:46 pm
I wonder if Colleen is gonna be jealous because joshes sister just announced her and her husband *colleens cousin* are expecting there first baby in December so Flynn won’t be the only Christmas time baby
Holy crap, I’ve been so out of the loop! They got married?
Yah I think they got married in like October
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

Zomgshields wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:19 am
wild_in_our_way wrote:
Zomgshields wrote:
I wonder if Colleen is gonna be jealous because joshes sister just announced her and her husband *colleens cousin* are expecting there first baby in December so Flynn won’t be the only Christmas time baby
Crazy. AND they’re having a kid? Time is nuts. How awkward, it’s like a rift in the family. Did any of the Ballingers go to the wedding?
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

wild_in_our_way wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:31 am
Zomgshields wrote:
wild_in_our_way wrote:
Zomgshields wrote:
Crazy. AND they’re having a kid? Time is nuts. How awkward, it’s like a rift in the family. Did any of the Ballingers go to the wedding?
From the videos and pictures I seen non of the ballingers did just like his immediate family
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

wild_in_our_way
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild_in_our_way »

Zomgshields wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:18 pm
wild_in_our_way wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:31 am
Zomgshields wrote:
wild_in_our_way wrote:
Zomgshields wrote:
From the videos and pictures I seen non of the ballingers did just like his immediate family
I see. That’s so sad considering how close they all were. I saw Colleen’s mom and Teeny liked their wedding picture. The capture emphasized how it was an intimate wedding and whatnot. Made it seem like they were saying it had nothing to do with not wanting certain people there and trying not to hurt feelings when in fact it actually screams that.
This is supposed to be fucking fun.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Zomgshields wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:54 am
pious wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:44 am
Zomgshields wrote:
I feel bad for her cousin. He basically can't hang out at family get-togethers anymore and he used to be around all the time. I think I've seen him show up one time but without Erin of course.
You would think we wouldn’t see a lot of Trent anymore because he’s always hanging out with josh and I feel like Colleen gets really passive aggressive about it and starts to talk a lot about Erik for no reason 😂
Josh still hangs out with Colleen's brother Trent? What?

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer

Post by trashtalker666 »

pious wrote:
Zomgshields wrote:
pious wrote:
Zomgshields wrote:
I feel bad for her cousin. He basically can't hang out at family get-togethers anymore and he used to be around all the time. I think I've seen him show up one time but without Erin of course.
You would think we wouldn’t see a lot of Trent anymore because he’s always hanging out with josh and I feel like Colleen gets really passive aggressive about it and starts to talk a lot about Erik for no reason Image
OP means Adam, I think. Adam's surname is Trent.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

pious wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:41 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
pious wrote:
Zomgshields wrote:
You would think we wouldn’t see a lot of Trent anymore because he’s always hanging out with josh and I feel like Colleen gets really passive aggressive about it and starts to talk a lot about Erik for no reason 😂
Oh my bad I’m mixing up people 😂 I meant Adams brother for the life of me I can’t remember his name 😂

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

Zomgshields wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:07 am
pious wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:41 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
pious wrote:
Zomgshields wrote:
Oh my bad I’m mixing up people 😂 I meant Adams brother for the life of me I can’t remember his name 😂
Andrew? I think?

jac9
Talker
Talker

Post by jac9 »

Okay so i don’t if it’s because i don’t have pets especially now with my toddler but Colleen consistently showing her animals licking Flynn’s hands, mouth and face is so unsanitary to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissForever11
Informer
Informer

Re: Colleen

Post by MissForever11 »

following

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer

Post by trashtalker666 »

I was listening to the Rhett and Link podcast and they mention Colleen and Eric.

They were touching on how they met on set of her Netflix show and, as a joke, they said you gotta be careful if you are an EP, you should cast someone who you wanna hook up with because of what happened to her.

I am dying! Lol

jennarose
Debater
Debater

Post by jennarose »

I was about to watch her video about her wedding but the preview showed her singing on a guitar and I really cbf hearing her shit high pitched voice

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

jennarose wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:15 pm
I was about to watch her video about her wedding but the preview showed her singing on a guitar and I really cbf hearing her shit high pitched voice
Its a q&a.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I use to love colleen before she got pregnant now shes pregnant all she talks about is her son which is great when she announces her new tour it kinda bother she was touring while pregnant & when she announced she said something if she hears him crying she would go backstage I really throught if she did that how unprofessional would she sound & if I paid for her tickets I would be pissed she cant have somebody watching him. In her new colleens corner somebodyask her question why did you complain it was stressful with a baby & you booked more dates I really don't understand how colleen think I get it this is how she makes a living than she complains how stressful it is to travel with a baby you're telling me erick cant stay home with a baby or watch him backstage & she says how life is aliitle more stressful with a baby than why are you bringing home on tour with you makes no sense. nobody told her to bring him shes doing that on her own if she complains about him the tired tour. I don't understand how she complains about her son than she needs to cover it up that she is complaining.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

WanderlustX3 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:29 pm
jennarose wrote:
Its a q&a.
yep another big clickbait. Of course she won't talk about her wedding, I doubt she had an actual formal get together with her family, they just went to the courthouse as an "oh shit" after finding out she was pregnant :roll:

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

trashtalker666 wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:48 pm
I was listening to the Rhett and Link podcast and they mention Colleen and Eric.

They were touching on how they met on set of her Netflix show and, as a joke, they said you gotta be careful if you are an EP, you should cast someone who you wanna hook up with because of what happened to her.

I am dying! Lol
I need a link to this 😂

trashtalker666
Informer
Informer

Post by trashtalker666 »

Zomgshields wrote:
trashtalker666 wrote:

I am dying! Lol
I need a link to this Image
On Spotify, it is at around 17:55, Colleen is talking with them (this is a flashback).

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0SSE7g ... ZIdj4LNjQQ

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

trashtalker666 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:38 pm
Zomgshields wrote:
trashtalker666 wrote:

I am dying! Lol
I need a link to this Image
On Spotify, it is at around 17:55, Colleen is talking with them (this is a flashback).

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0SSE7g ... ZIdj4LNjQQ
Ohhhhh the shade! They quickly got off that topic when they talked about Colleen hooking up with Erik on haters back off 😂😂😂

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

tkadvil wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:50 am
WanderlustX3 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:29 pm
jennarose wrote:
Its a q&a.
yep another big clickbait. Of course she won't talk about her wedding, I doubt she had an actual formal get together with her family, they just went to the courthouse as an "oh shit" after finding out she was pregnant :roll:
I think so too. There's no way in hell she was actually trying for a baby, I also think the story of how she discovered she was pregnant, just "Huh, I wonder if I'm pregnant" over a TV show is absolute bullshit. Also, she claims to be so "modern" "feminist" "open minded" or whatever it is she wants to be, but I during a livestream once someone asked if her and Erik were going to get married. She scoffed and was like "Of course we are." Like it was the dumbest question, so I feel like she's more traditional than she leads on to be.

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

What ever happened to Erik's family stone that was supposed to be made into a wedding ring? Theyre married now but.. I dont think Ive ever seen her wear any ring other than that ugly princess one that SHE picked out

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”