PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by FleekCucumber »

Lord Jesus, she has said “I’m in so much pain” 1,000 times already! She is so ridiculous. Anything for attention.

Also, watch as soon as she’s home, she will be all congested and snotty again. Bish is allergic to her cats. Why don’t she get rid of those nasty things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

FleekCucumber wrote:Lord Jesus, she has said “I’m in so much pain” 1,000 times already! She is so ridiculous. Anything for attention.

Also, watch as soon as she’s home, she will be all congested and snotty again. Bish is allergic to her cats. Why don’t she get rid of those nasty things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She "don't get rid of those nasty things" because she's a normal human being who loves her animals... you don't just "get rid" of pets and cats are not "nasty things" so not sure who that sentence was meant to impress. I'm not a dog person (because I got attacked by a German Sheppard when I was 4 years old probably!) but I don't go around calling dogs nasty or anything else in any context because I realize it's the owners, not the animals... I'm really not sure why this thread needs to constantly turn into a shitfest.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by WanderlustX3 »

I normally think newborns look like potatoes, but omg he is cute. Wonder why she hasn't said how much he weighs?

The only thing that really has bothered me somewhat so far in her "momhood" was when she tried to wake him up with the ukelele... newborns sleep 90% of the time. They're not on a day/night schedule yet so waking him up won't do shit. (Although i will say her talking to him with the miranda voice actually made me laugh out loud for some reason)
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

WanderlustX3 wrote:I normally think newborns look like potatoes, but omg he is cute. Wonder why she hasn't said how much he weighs?

The only thing that really has bothered me somewhat so far in her "momhood" was when she tried to wake him up with the ukelele... newborns sleep 90% of the time. They're not on a day/night schedule yet so waking him up won't do shit. (Although i will say her talking to him with the miranda voice actually made me laugh out loud for some reason)

Agree. I have a 7 month old..I was like he's going to be waking you up every 2-3 hours round the clock for a few months if you're lucky and get a good sleeper.

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”