PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by tkadvil »

dearactually wrote:She's in labor. Her latest video there's a picture of her in hospital with the caption 'he's coming' at 6:59.
And she put "Heheheee" in white text in her latest vlog when she said "Hopefully he comes sooner"

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

So what's going on? Is he coming naturally? Is she going to get a c-section? She's drinking Starbucks in that photo and I thought you weren't supposed to eat or drink before giving birth

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

rooibostree wrote:Image

So what's going on? Is he coming naturally? Is she going to get a c-section? She's drinking Starbucks in that photo and I thought you weren't supposed to eat or drink before giving birth
Part of me thinks she's trolling (although im new to this thread and im not sure she would stoop that low) i was induced with my daughter for medical reasons and i wasn't allowed to eat or drink at all once they started the medication. Maybe its different if you go into labor naturally (which i doubt it is), but definitely not a c-section.
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

CykamoreTres

Post by CykamoreTres »

She's announced it on twitter as well.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

I just checked her twitter, and the baby is definitely coming. She tweeted "oh... my god." and the photo from the end of the video. Girl 100% went into labor this morning.

WanderlustX3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WanderlustX3 »

Well damn they must have had her dates way off.. if she was supposed to be 40 weeks on January 1st that makes her what.. almost 37 weeks?

You have to figure most women don't go into labor naturally (especially with their first) before 40 weeks, so either her doctor majorly got the dates wrong of something's up and she's being induced. She did say he was measuring 3 weeks ahead didn't she?
Please excuse my shitty english. I have no excuse, but at least I acknowledge my horrible grammar and typing skills.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

WanderlustX3 wrote:You have to figure most women don't go into labor naturally (especially with their first) before 40 weeks, so either her doctor majorly got the dates wrong of something's up and she's being induced. She did say he was measuring 3 weeks ahead didn't she?
Not necessarily. I was born exactly 3 weeks early, and came out perfectly healthy aside from some mild jaundice. There were some complications that forced Mom to get a c-section, but that was more to do with the fact that Mom was 39 than the fact that I was coming early.

It happens sometimes.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i'm ready for the "i'm pregnant" phrase to go away but i know she'll quickly replace it with something else given how she's about to be the first woman to ever give birth or be a mother

tkadvil
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tkadvil »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:i'm ready for the "i'm pregnant" phrase to go away but i know she'll quickly replace it with something else given how she's about to be the first woman to ever give birth or be a mother
Instead of her constantly saying "i'M pReGnAnT" every 5 seconds, its gonna be "i'M a MoMmA!"

"I'm so tired cause ya know, momma life. I'm a mom"
"It sucks being a mom"
"I hate that I can't talk about how hard it is being a mom without people saying I'm being ungrateful"
"MOM LIFEEE"

QuietAsAMouse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by QuietAsAMouse »

I wonder if she has pre-eclampsia? That would explain why she said she was having weird symptoms but didn't want to say what it was so that people wouldn't get alarmed. It would also explain why she's being induced so early, if that's actually what's happening.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

QuietAsAMouse wrote:I wonder if she has pre-eclampsia? That would explain why she said she was having weird symptoms but didn't want to say what it was so that people wouldn't get alarmed. It would also explain why she's being induced so early, if that's actually what's happening.

I’m not sure, I’ve had pre-eclampsia with my two pregnancies and again with my third right now. They let me go to 40 weeks exactly then will induce the next day so far I’ve always gone a few days before so never needed to be induced but pre-eclampsia is very easy to manage and diagnose I wonder how it escaped them for so long (if that is the case) honestly I feel it’s more likely she pushed to be induced early and used baby size to do so, after all she’s paying for it whereas in the UK we get it for free and don’t have very many choices ultimately doctors decisions are final unless we go private which barley anyone except the super wealthy do.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She could still have had slight menstrual loss and still be pregnant in the early stages......so if she classed that as the date of her 'last period' - she would have her dates wrong. The average weight for a baby at 37 weeks is around 6 pounds. They will be able to tell if he's early with the amount of vernix covering the baby when he's born
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner

Post by -mumof2- »

em-snow wrote:
QuietAsAMouse wrote:I wonder if she has pre-eclampsia? That would explain why she said she was having weird symptoms but didn't want to say what it was so that people wouldn't get alarmed. It would also explain why she's being induced so early, if that's actually what's happening.

I’m not sure, I’ve had pre-eclampsia with my two pregnancies and again with my third right now. They let me go to 40 weeks exactly then will induce the next day so far I’ve always gone a few days before so never needed to be induced but pre-eclampsia is very easy to manage and diagnose I wonder how it escaped them for so long (if that is the case) honestly I feel it’s more likely she pushed to be induced early and used baby size to do so, after all she’s paying for it whereas in the UK we get it for free and don’t have very many choices ultimately doctors decisions are final unless we go private which barley anyone except the super wealthy do.
I was going to say pre-eclampsia too. They take it very seriously here, I had it with my first pregnancy and was borderline with my 2nd and 3rd. The Drs wanted to induce me all 3 times but I ended up going into labour. I’ve heard pre-eclampsia can mean fast labour - mine were pretty quick, was it the same with you?
I have a funny feeling Colleen’s labour will be quick... I don’t know what’s worse though, hearing her brag about a fast birth or complaining that hers was the worst in the world??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

tkadvil wrote:
beautyblenderhohoho wrote:i'm ready for the "i'm pregnant" phrase to go away but i know she'll quickly replace it with something else given how she's about to be the first woman to ever give birth or be a mother
Instead of her constantly saying "i'M pReGnAnT" every 5 seconds, its gonna be "i'M a MoMmA!"

"It sucks being a mom"
"I hate that I can't talk about how hard it is being a mom without people saying I'm being ungrateful"
"MOM LIFEEE"
"sorry i look like a slob right now... just mom things!!!"

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

ilfiore wrote:
tkadvil wrote:

"It sucks being a mom"
"MOM LIFEEE"
"sorry i look like a slob right now... just mom things!!!"
“wow guys, i had NO idea babies cried this much??? did you guys know this?”

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

Baby has been born. She just posted on Twitter.

Any guesses on names or birth stats?

I think he’ll be 7lb 8oz, 20" long. An average amount of dark hair. A button nose and Colleen’s chin.

He’ll either have a super creative artsy name. Or something like Hudson.

Or his name will be Patrick.

RenaiHunter
Informer
Informer

Post by RenaiHunter »

Congrats to the family!

Get ready for baby closet hauls every day

Justlurkin6382
Learner
Learner

Post by Justlurkin6382 »

Idk all the facts and I haven’t followed her pregnancy closely but to me it seems like she and her doctors got the due date wrong. And I also think it’s pretty weird that he was measuring 3 whole weeks ahead and the doctors never changed her due date?
I was measuring like half a week ahead and the doctors changed my due date because of just that

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner

Post by -mumof2- »

Here we go Image

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

I feel like his name is Gabriel. And I feel like she will have even more things to complain about, now. :roll:

I have been watching her more since she was in Ariana Grande video haha, and I look at her and Erik and I have to say, I don't really feel a lot going on between these two. I always feel like Erik is thinking "she's so weird what am I doing here?"

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”