PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 5

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

colleen bragging about wearing a child's size in that jojo siwa bath products video :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by -mumof2- »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:colleen bragging about wearing a child's size in that jojo siwa bath products video :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
She has serious body issues. Ok Colleen, be satisfied that you fit into children’s clothing while 9 months pregnant. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

The fact that Colleen has been whiny and complaining about this pregnancy from day 1, when Jessica experienced a miscarriage at the same time as all of this kills me.

She has no self awareness. I get that she doesn't want to glamorize pregnancy, but people who are trying to conceive/struggle with infertility are in her life comes off as disrespectful for their feelings.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I watch alot of pregnant mom/ family vlogs on youtube colleen just annoying me with her constantly whiny & idc how bad her pregnancy or she just very dramatic. I think she needs to release how grateful she is that her and her baby is healthy not alot of people go through that. Ever since she got pregnant she just whines like she didn't do like pregnancy video just whiny videos idk how to explain it. if she got a real job working at retail or working at nurse do you really think they care if you're pregnant I understand not filming all the time or feeling sick most women just suck it up. Being a youtuber is one of the most easiest job out there she just takes it for granted I honestly not happy with her content for the past three years i finally just unsubscribe last month. If she can't go through her first pregnancy I cant imagined what it's like for her second children. I understand pregnancy isnt easy but suck it up. I understand not wanting people think it's all glamorize telling people the good & bad she does it in a way that she fucking complains the whole time

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I watch alot of pregnant mom/ family vlogs on youtube colleen just annoying me with her constantly whiny & idc how bad her pregnancy or she just very dramatic. I think she needs to release how grateful she is that her and her baby is healthy not alot of people go through that. Ever since she got pregnant she just whines like she didn't do like pregnancy video just whiny videos idk how to explain it. if she got a real job working at retail or working at nurse do you really think they care if you're pregnant I understand not filming all the time or feeling sick most women just suck it up. Being a youtuber is one of the most easiest job out there she just takes it for granted I honestly not happy with her content for the past three years i finally just unsubscribe last month. If she can't go through her first pregnancy I cant imagined what it's like for her second children. I understand pregnancy isnt easy but suck it up. I understand not wanting people think it's all glamorize telling people the good & bad she does it in a way that she fucking complains the whole time

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

I was never into Miranda persona, but some Colleen videos pop in my recommend and I liked it: trying weird pregnancy products, trying my pre-pregnancy clothes, baby bump... But I've start watching her recent vlogs and I can't stand her. Vlogmas everyday is not for everyone, you didn't have to do it if you doesn't feel it.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

auntiflo13 wrote:She does realise that most babies seem to turn up at 41 + weeks???? She seems to think she's going to have this baby before Christmas ....but, isn't she due on the 1st January? I think he will arrive on the 12th January (if we're having a wager). I don't think she'll cope with labour AT ALL ...she can't cope with being heavily pregnant. I don't even think the baby's head is engaged yet is it?
I hope to god the baby doesn't come on January 1st. Another thing to make her ~special~ and weird and exciting that she'll never shut up about!!! First day of the yearrrr!!!!!!!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

She is what we call in the UK a 'mardy cow' (no diagnosis intended). This woman has constantly complained about this pregnancy..... moaning she's tired and would prefer to have the baby here and be tired 'for a reason' (she's going to get the biggest wake up call when this child is born...she has NO idea ! Hats off to all the mums ((and dads)) that do it alone!!). She's moaning about her 'allergies' ..... but nasal congestion is just one of those things in pregnancy....every woman has it but, I've never heard any woman complain about it before as much has Colleen has. She will not survive labour without a general anaesthetic........ in fact, we could all do with a general anaesthetic until her baby gets here ! :D
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

bbish13
Informer
Informer

Post by bbish13 »

i hate when pregnant women who are lucky enough to be able to sit on their ass all day complain. When I get pregnant I'm going to be a full time nurse. Colleen doesn't realize how L U C K Y she is.

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner

Post by -mumof2- »

What do you think these “weird symptoms” are that she claims she’s having and speaking to her Dr about? Apparently that are “not normal”... blood tests etc
Of course she has every right to keep things private but she has complained about and listed every single other symptom so I’m just curious as to why it’s different all of a sudden.

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

sororitygirl123 wrote:The fact that Colleen has been whiny and complaining about this pregnancy from day 1, when Jessica experienced a miscarriage at the same time as all of this kills me.

She has no self awareness. I get that she doesn't want to glamorize pregnancy, but people who are trying to conceive/struggle with infertility are in her life comes off as disrespectful for their feelings.
Who is Jessica?

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

Brune wrote:
sororitygirl123 wrote:The fact that Colleen has been whiny and complaining about this pregnancy from day 1, when Jessica experienced a miscarriage at the same time as all of this kills me.

Who is Jessica?

Colleen’s sister-in-law. Christopher’s wife, and they have 4 kids together.

Did she really have a miscarriage though?

One of Colleen’s best friend Teeny had a miscarriage shortly after they figured out that they were pregnant at the same time.

pious
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pious »

tig3rpaws wrote:
Brune wrote:

Who is Jessica?

One of Colleen’s best friend Teeny had a miscarriage shortly after they figured out that they were pregnant at the same time.
Jessica talked about fertility problems in one of their latest vlogs. She said she's had 4 miscarriages and miscarried her last pregnancy on the day Colleen called them to tell them she was pregnant.

tig3rpaws
Learner
Learner

Post by tig3rpaws »

pious wrote:
tig3rpaws wrote:
Brune wrote:

Who is Jessica?

Jessica talked about fertility problems in one of their latest vlogs. She said she's had 4 miscarriages and miscarried her last pregnancy on the day Colleen called them to tell them she was pregnant.

oh, I didn’t know that! thank you!

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

Colour me suspicious but I don’t believe the story in her latest vlog about not wanting to tell everyone what’s wrong with her in case we google it get scared :roll: I reckon she’s lying 100%. If there was a genuine reason for her to moan she’d shout it from the rooftops.

There is literally no need to induce her early I had a 9lb baby at full term completely naturally with a very narrow pelvis, it’s perfecty normal she has got to get a grip and take steps to sort her symptoms (which are completely normal) before they get too painful that not much will help.

I’m pregnant with my third and working 12 hour night shifts whilst looking after my older two in the day, it can be done pregnancy is not easy but she has a very charmed existence and a perfectly normal pregnancy she should be more graceful and gratishe doesn’t have to know the real meaning of struggle.

gymchick
Debater
Debater

Post by gymchick »

Has she complained about itching to her doctors or the vlogs? Does she have ICP and that’s why she may be induced early? Sometimes if you complain about itchy hands and feet after 38 weeks they induce you on the spot without blood work because it’s pretty dangerous (higher risk of still born, no way to monitor Te fetus after 37 weeks because the levels can shoot up crazy amount and affect baby at any second). So yeah not a lot of women k ow about ICP. I had it and it sucked, but I have heard of women not wanting to be pregnant and after 38 weeks pretending to have the classic ICP itching so doctor will induce. And even if they check levels after the baby and they were normal, doctor can’t accuse the patient of faking anything because the itching begins right before levels rise.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

"imagine something is inside your stomach and it's just kicking you" holy fucking shit colleen. hows it feel to be the first pregnant women on this earth???

-mumof2-
Learner
Learner

Post by -mumof2- »

ilfiore wrote:"imagine something is inside your stomach and it's just kicking you" holy fucking shit colleen. hows it feel to be the first pregnant women on this earth???
The thing that turned me off Colleen was the way she talks to her viewers through the vlog as if they’re all 10-13 year old girls. Yes, that is her main demographic but it’s not everyone. So she feels like she has to explain every part of pregnancy so the little minions can understand.... major turn off. I prefer the adult Colleen, not the ‘trying to be trendy and cool like my 13 year old viewers’ Colleen. I think Josh liked to be a bit more grown up and didn’t like Colleen’s younger followers, this shows in his new content too.

I’m not a psychologist but I could easily assume that Colleen is stuck mentally in her teen years, as if something traumatic has happened during that time and she hasn’t ever been able to grow up. She is an immature prude and this pregnancy and impending child birth are a massive shock to her system.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Will colleen sell her kid out as much as her brother does his? Time will tell

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

-mumof2- wrote:
I’m not a psychologist but I could easily assume that Colleen is stuck mentally in her teen years, as if something traumatic has happened during that time and she hasn’t ever been able to grow up.
Wow this actually makes sense. Some kind of sexual abuse definitely happened to her at some point in her younger life. She has ALL the signs.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”