PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Callalilly
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Post by Callalilly »

The rating that Netflix shows you is based on your preferences OR based on the rating you gave the series, and is not an average rating given by users. I think you can get around this by making a new profile that you haven't used all and then going to the haters back off page. When I did that, it showed about a two and three-quarter star rating, so it seems it went up a little.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

It's rated 2 stars I just checked on Netflix.

Notice I only made it to episode 3. It sucked!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lesmis4
Informer
Informer

Post by lesmis4 »

Okay change of subject but am I the only one who is really feeling Josh's new look? The facial hair actually really looks good on him and his hair looks better now too. Appearance-wise, I'd say he's winning the divorce! ;) Also, I bet Colleen wasn't a fan of facial hair so now that they're not together, he's able to grow it out.

Lady_Si
Informer
Informer

Post by Lady_Si »

lesmis4 wrote:Okay change of subject but am I the only one who is really feeling Josh's new look? The facial hair actually really looks good on him and his hair looks better now too. Appearance-wise, I'd say he's winning the divorce! ;) Also, I bet Colleen wasn't a fan of facial hair so now that they're not together, he's able to grow it out.
Agree 100%, I love facial hair and Josh looks better than ever :)
Long time lurker, but newly subsrcibed.
English is not my first language, so I´m sorry for any future mistakes in grammar :)

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

When you have to beg your gay whipping boy to help you pad out your vanity livestream you know it's time to stop

idontthinkso
Learner
Learner

Post by idontthinkso »

Has anyone seen TheGabbieShow's latest video with Miranda?

What.

Thefuck.

Is going on.

Colleen is a fucking trainwreck of a person and I'm just waiting for her to have a nervous meltdown. I hope one day she can realise what a hot mess she is and starts getting her priorities straight and hanging with better people.

Josh - he is cute. Genuine. Corny, but henuine. He'll find a lovely girl that isn't an attention seeking fame whore and she'll spend all her money on a psychotherapist.

lrd123456789
Learner
Learner

Post by lrd123456789 »

I know that the Ballinger family has their own thread, but it hasnt been posted on in almost a year: so i wanted to say something. It never seems like those kids every actually have any real school work. They are either being drug around to every Miranda event, or spending almost a whole month on vacation. I know they do some things, but ive always been curious as to what they are actually learning. Most days they are actually home it seems like Jessica is sleeping in way late, or being lazy on the couch. Im also curious as to how much schooling will occur when the new baby comes. Not to bash homeschooling, but if you choose to do that, your children need to actually be learning what they would at a normal institution. To me school does not mean "HAM it up for an audience at your aunts show, or parents videos all day" (Bailey/ Parker; Jacob seems more subdued).

lrd123456789
Learner
Learner

Post by lrd123456789 »

I know that the Ballinger family has their own thread, but it hasnt been posted on in almost a year: so i wanted to say something. It never seems like those kids every actually have any real school work. They are either being drug around to every Miranda event, or spending almost a whole month on vacation. I know they do some things, but ive always been curious as to what they are actually learning. Most days they are actually home it seems like Jessica is sleeping in way late, or being lazy on the couch. Im also curious as to how much schooling will occur when the new baby comes. Not to bash homeschooling, but if you choose to do that, your children need to actually be learning what they would at a normal institution. To me school does not mean "HAM it up for an audience at your aunts show, or parents videos all day" (Bailey/ Parker; Jacob seems more subdued).

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

I don't know if Kory has his own thread (site is being TOO slow for me to search) but in his latest video he talks about a guy he went on a date with and how he was dumped or his feelings were hurt or something by this guy, then uses his name and shows video clips of the guy...just..why??

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

Random101 wrote:I never post on here and I'm not sure if this has been discussed previously, but I noticed on francesca's (emily) instagram this photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BNVs541DdYf/ (sorry if the link doesn't work I'm not sure how to post things on here)

I thought Colleen and Chris wrote hbo?
They only wrote a handful of episodes. They are mostly credited for "developing" the series.

vaffanculo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vaffanculo »

alexandriablue wrote:I don't know if Kory has his own thread (site is being TOO slow for me to search) but in his latest video he talks about a guy he went on a date with and how he was dumped or his feelings were hurt or something by this guy, then uses his name and shows video clips of the guy...just..why??
They're just stupid, immature attention seekers to be honest. P.S. I know I sounded rude, but I cannot use euphemisms to talk about people who bug the heck out of me

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

lrd123456789 wrote:I know that the Ballinger family has their own thread, but it hasnt been posted on in almost a year: so i wanted to say something. It never seems like those kids every actually have any real school work. They are either being drug around to every Miranda event, or spending almost a whole month on vacation. I know they do some things, but ive always been curious as to what they are actually learning. Most days they are actually home it seems like Jessica is sleeping in way late, or being lazy on the couch. Im also curious as to how much schooling will occur when the new baby comes. Not to bash homeschooling, but if you choose to do that, your children need to actually be learning what they would at a normal institution. To me school does not mean "HAM it up for an audience at your aunts show, or parents videos all day" (Bailey/ Parker; Jacob seems more subdued).
1. i think chris and jess are doing a good job at raising the kids, but i question the homeschooling as well. people have said in the past that experiencing is more important than learning (in school). im all for first hand experiences, but i also believe kids need to know fundamental things because it's gonna pay off later in life. shit, i could only dream of going to hawaii then coming home for a day and going to vegas.

2. i felt so uncomfortable watching the new miranda video.

3. i haven't watched colleen's vlogs in a while, but decided to give the recent ones a shot... is it me or is she becoming more "sexual" and throwing around innuendos? maybe she's been doing it for a while now, but i never picked up on it earlier.

Callalilly
Talker
Talker

Post by Callalilly »

budofly wrote:
Random101 wrote:I never post on here and I'm not sure if this has been discussed previously, but I noticed on francesca's (emily) instagram this photo https://www.instagram.com/p/BNVs541DdYf/ (sorry if the link doesn't work I'm not sure how to post things on here)

They only wrote a handful of episodes. They are mostly credited for "developing" the series.
They relied far too much on improv to write the scripts for them. Apparently Steve Little (Uncle Jim)can do/say just about anything and Colleen thinks it's the most hilarious thing she's ever heard. I barely laughed at any of his lines, so I'm guessing whatever hilarity he engenders in person does not translate to the TV audience.

awkwardlolo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by awkwardlolo »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perry_Rei ... i_McCreery Here's the wikipedia page for the writers of Haters Back Off. Apparently they worked on Friends and Wizards of Waverly Place too.

Random101
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Random101 »

Callalilly wrote:
budofly wrote:

They relied far too much on improv to write the scripts for them. Apparently Steve Little (Uncle Jim)can do/say just about anything and Colleen thinks it's the most hilarious thing she's ever heard. I barely laughed at any of his lines, so I'm guessing whatever hilarity he engenders in person does not translate to the TV audience.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up!
I haven't watched much Colleen in the past few months but from the way she spoke it was as though she wrote the whole series. Maybe that was just me misunderstanding it though. Kind of like how Zoella works so hard on writing her own books haha :roll:

Mamabearskip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mamabearskip »

megdiane12 wrote:Colleen should never have children...if she can't stand to wash her cat's backside, she wouldn't make it changing diapers. She also seemed so clueless while she was giving Gus Gus a bath...like, use a wash cloth, woman, not your bare hands.
Plus, it's bad enough that a cat has to endure being an accessory for Colleen to show off, imagine her with a baby. I could be wrong and she could be a great mother one day, but from what we've seen so far, I think it's doubtful.
However, she has been around Chris's kids as well as Teeny's so maybe she'd be okay with kids? I don't know. Just sharing my thoughts.
Can you imagine the complaining she'd have her fans endure if she was pregnant? Normal women complain when pregnant but I'm sure she'd make it seem like she was the first woman on the world to have a baby.

Mamabearskip
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mamabearskip »

megdiane12 wrote:Colleen should never have children...if she can't stand to wash her cat's backside, she wouldn't make it changing diapers. She also seemed so clueless while she was giving Gus Gus a bath...like, use a wash cloth, woman, not your bare hands.
Plus, it's bad enough that a cat has to endure being an accessory for Colleen to show off, imagine her with a baby. I could be wrong and she could be a great mother one day, but from what we've seen so far, I think it's doubtful.
However, she has been around Chris's kids as well as Teeny's so maybe she'd be okay with kids? I don't know. Just sharing my thoughts.
Can you imagine the complaining she'd have her fans endure if she was pregnant? Normal women complain when pregnant but I'm sure she'd make it seem like she was the first woman on the world to have a baby.

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

Ok I can't resist, saw this on instagram and the photo + caption made me think of Colleen immediately:

Except in her case I guess her gays encourage it... still obnoxious af.

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

Has anyone seen her latest vlog (HE DOESN'T LOVE ME!)? The last three minutes is her repeatedly asking her niece & nephews to tell them how much they love her, and what they love her more than. It doesn't give me cute aunt/child interaction vibes, it gives me sad desperate vibes... it would be one thing if they were playing a game where they go back and forth saying I love you more than ____. She says a couple things - "I love you more than chocolate pancakes" - but she's mostly just pushing them to keep telling her they love her in different ways. She straight up yells "DO YOU LOVE ME?! HOW. MUCH. ??!?" at Parker after he's already said I love you.

The interaction literally ends with three year old Parker assuring her "I really like you" and sounding like the mature one while Colleen goes "but you didn't say you like me more than ice cream." Christopher is totally giving her the side eye near the end.

I wouldn't even draw any attention to this if she didn't remind me SO much of a relative of mine who is the most narcissistic and most insecure person I've ever met. She would do exactly that kind of thing with our younger cousins, weirdly demand statements of love in a 'joking' way that ended up making everyone, even the kids, want to roll their eyes.

vaffanculo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vaffanculo »

Am I the only one who found it weird when Colleen went all "THAT WAS A GOOOOOD KISS" when one of those nephews kissed her on the lip?

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”