Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by Fruitcake »

[youtube][/youtube]

English is my second language!

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

klovada wrote:All I did was ask one person to not body police and cruelly diagnose over the internet. It's not a hard concept and the fact that a few people on here have gotten pissed over that is sad. I know I initiated all this by calling that shit out, but the fact that a simple request has turned into this huge debate is ridiculous, lmao. I'm not going to talk about this anymore because it's clear that it's only going to cause more people to shit their pants out of anger but I hope that most of the people who have read what I've said have taken it to heart
Girl the only person shitting their pants in anger is you, you started this policing just because someone said Colleen is too skinny, which she is. Don't take your neurosis out on us. This is GG... people will bitch.

ackack
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by ackack »

[video][/video]

Scraping the fucking barrel

liladelrey
Informer
Informer

Post by liladelrey »

ackack wrote:[video][/video]

If anything I'd put my money on Colleen being gay/bi. The points they made about Josh being gay were so weak anyways lol.

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

ackack wrote:[video][/video]

This is just disappointing. I hate the negative spaces on the internet and YT has many.

Leave Josh alone. Let him find a way to heal from being in a relationship with someone I see as a narcissist.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

I am betting she will make an "im gay" video in a month or so. These "we brought up" videos do so well for views, may as well bank off it while she still can.

In their divorce announcement videos I found it interesting that he worded it as "colleen is divorcing me"..and not "we are getting divorced". I just watched her video and she worded it as that she can't make him happy.

As for the Rumour Patrol video, it was very much low class and scrapping the bottle of the barrel for them to mention her divorce, especially since it was alongside actual celebs like Demi and Kim K. However, I saw that video in my suggested video first before I even saw Colleen's or Josh's videos (I am not a big follower of their channels) .

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Fruitcake wrote:Colleen removed him from Psychosoprano's featured channels as well. She's still subscribed. She didn't remove him from her other accounts.
His channel isn't featured on Christopher's either, but then again I don't know if it was before. He's still featured on Rachel's.
ackack wrote:Blimey that's one hell of a purge. Hopefully he'll move on from the suffocation that is the ballinger's.
IKR? Ballingers... :?

[youtube][/youtube]

5:26

:x

They spent every single holiday at the Ballinger's...
At least he'll get to spend them with his family this year. Screw them.
Funny a family member of mine always spends every holiday with his girlfriend's family and never with us... I wonder what that's about. Why did they always go to Ballingers?

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
allygirl1234 wrote:It annoys me to no end how Colleen engages with her fans. I get that they are responsible for her success, but the way she implies to them how important they are in her happiness and well-being just feeds the crazy Intrusiveness, to me this is a situation where a line needs to be drawn. The videos were fine- they needed to get the message out there in their own words. But in my opinion, her next step should be to state although she is continuing to deal with it privately moving forward it will not be addressed by her OR her family. The random liked tweets and messages of thanks for your support during my trying time just seem sort of ridiculous considering she is a grown woman dealing with an adult issue thanking mostly children for their support. Is this just me??
Not just you.

Colleen is a child-woman. How many 30 year old women do you know that act like her? She acts like a teen herself. Farting and burping (and finding it highly amusing) you kinda grow out of when your 16. She needs to grow the fuck up and act like a mature adult.

She could be an inspring role model to teens and tweens but instead she inspires them to disrespect people, burp when people are talking, not listen to medical advice, call yourself ugly (thus seeking compliments).

Her family have indulged her for far too long. I get "Saturday Morning Kids TV", bucket of water over the head, type humour... But when you show that is your everyday life, some thing is not right.
She is smart with her channel. I am convinced that a lot of what you see in videos is an act to act a certain way that works for her and gets her a reaction from her viewers. If you "relate" to your readers you are more likely to have a positive response. She DGAF what her readers think of her divorce but she will play it up in videos to get sympathy. Of course she is upset about it but she isn't looking to little kids for guidance or support (aside from financial).

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
allygirl1234 wrote:It annoys me to no end how Colleen engages with her fans. I get that they are responsible for her success, but the way she implies to them how important they are in her happiness and well-being just feeds the crazy Intrusiveness, to me this is a situation where a line needs to be drawn. The videos were fine- they needed to get the message out there in their own words. But in my opinion, her next step should be to state although she is continuing to deal with it privately moving forward it will not be addressed by her OR her family. The random liked tweets and messages of thanks for your support during my trying time just seem sort of ridiculous considering she is a grown woman dealing with an adult issue thanking mostly children for their support. Is this just me??
Not just you.

Colleen is a child-woman. How many 30 year old women do you know that act like her? She acts like a teen herself. Farting and burping (and finding it highly amusing) you kinda grow out of when your 16. She needs to grow the fuck up and act like a mature adult.

She could be an inspring role model to teens and tweens but instead she inspires them to disrespect people, burp when people are talking, not listen to medical advice, call yourself ugly (thus seeking compliments).

Her family have indulged her for far too long. I get "Saturday Morning Kids TV", bucket of water over the head, type humour... But when you show that is your everyday life, some thing is not right.
She is smart with her channel. I am convinced that a lot of what you see in videos is an act to act a certain way that works for her and gets her a reaction from her viewers. If you "relate" to your readers you are more likely to have a positive response. She DGAF what her readers think of her divorce but she will play it up in videos to get sympathy. Of course she is upset about it but she isn't looking to little kids for guidance or support (aside from financial).

gossipgirl30
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl30 »

for what it's worth...from AGC blind

#1 – This YouTube star turned almost television movie star might seem all nice and cuddly, but she isn’t. No one enjoyed the experience working with her on the movie except for the guy she slept with and then broke up with her husband for. Colleen Ballinger (Miranda Sings)/Josh Evans ("Haters Back Off on Netflix)

JaneAusten
Learner
Learner

Post by JaneAusten »

gossipgirl30 wrote:for what it's worth...from AGC blind

#1 – This YouTube star turned almost television movie star might seem all nice and cuddly, but she isn’t. No one enjoyed the experience working with her on the movie except for the guy she slept with and then broke up with her husband for. Colleen Ballinger (Miranda Sings)/Josh Evans ("Haters Back Off on Netflix)
Do you have a link? I'm not familiar with the site. Is this just a random commenter?

Edit: nvm found it http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/OCT.html

... What's the source for this?

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

ackack wrote:I remember a few weeks before the wedding in a Colleen vlog that she said she's paid someone else to sort the wedding out as she was too busy, I'm trying to find it but it struck me as weird that as a bride and first time too she couldn't be bothered to sort anything out.

And speaking of divorce, any chance GG could divorce themselves from whoever is hosting the servers, it's like being on dial up again.
OMG This! I cannot stand this shitty website that takes 3 weeks to load a page and has "time out errors" constantly - its so frustrating and is the reason I have barely posted in 5 years - it has not got any better in all that time. I was really hoping everyone would migrate to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND but the colleen thread over there is dead, along with most other threads, the only active thread seems to be kailyn who I have never watched.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

JaneAusten wrote:
gossipgirl30 wrote:for what it's worth...from AGC blind

Do you have a link? I'm not familiar with the site. Is this just a random commenter?

Edit: nvm found it http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/OCT.html

... What's the source for this?
What is this website? This seems so random. If anyone has more to share on this, please do otherwise I'm not buying it.
XOXO

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

purplequeen wrote:
ackack wrote:I remember a few weeks before the wedding in a Colleen vlog that she said she's paid someone else to sort the wedding out as she was too busy, I'm trying to find it but it struck me as weird that as a bride and first time too she couldn't be bothered to sort anything out.

And speaking of divorce, any chance GG could divorce themselves from whoever is hosting the servers, it's like being on dial up again.
OMG This! I cannot stand this shitty website that takes 3 weeks to load a page and has "time out errors" constantly - its so frustrating and is the reason I have barely posted in 5 years - it has not got any better in all that time. I was really hoping everyone would migrate to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND.info.info.info but the colleen thread over there is dead, along with most other threads, the only active thread seems to be kailyn who I have never watched.
Yep, I refrain from posting anything on this forum and don't visit as much as I used to because it's a mess and beyond frustrating. It's embarrassing how bad it is tbh. Why don't they do anything about it?

gossipgirl30
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl30 »

its a blind gossip site - not any different from crazy days and nights. which is where i think the gossip was shared first.

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

purplequeen wrote:

OMG This! I cannot stand this shitty website that takes 3 weeks to load a page and has "time out errors" constantly - its so frustrating and is the reason I have barely posted in 5 years - it has not got any better in all that time. I was really hoping everyone would migrate to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND.info.info.info but the colleen thread over there is dead, along with most other threads, the only active thread seems to be kailyn who I have never watched.
I don't know why they don't switch servers. EVERYONE complains about it.

stubbornmater
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stubbornmater »

There's a Miranda/Colleen/Ballinger/Josh forum on GOMIblog (also a terribly-hosted site) that is 99% dead and not very extensive, but I did find this interesting offering from user peendough:

"im so glad there's a thread about these people. i know them all in real life. well, used to know (through the whole theatre/NY/LA crowd, blah blah). colleen used to be decent, but josh is a jealous psycho. sooooo much gross, sociopathic drama in their relationship. they broke up for awhile and semi-dated a GOOD friend of mine, made up all these stories about him, i asked him about it – he denied it, asked HER about it – and she LIED ABOUT ALL OF IT. painted me as a total liar. drama drama. she never asks ANYONE how they're doing, her ENTIRE life is ONLY her. she has no personality or anything to talk about outside of miranda anymore, and her whole family (who USED to be awesome) is now exactly the same way. she's everyone's meal ticket, she knows it, and she loves it. they're all basically terrible people who just use and take, and never give ANYTHING back. and rachel does NOTHING but complain ALL THE TIME about her horrible life, having to travel all the time. ?????? the fuq? free. FREE. FREE. WORLD. TRAVEL. shut your face. the horrible story about that poor puppy doesn't surprise me at all – she's insane, and they all suck and deserve each other. i have seen her straight up devastate people. she's deplorable. i have no clue how she's still working."

Link: http://gomiblog.com/forums/vloggers/mir ... /?p2334060

No way to tell if this is true or not, of course, but I REALLY WISH IT WAS. It would inform more of their relationship dynamics.

rozumikl
Learner
Learner

Post by rozumikl »

Has anyone seen her new video on her vlog channel? (the second one she's posted since the divorce)
Theres SOOOOO much shade thrown I challenge you to find it all.
Also I was looking at the comments from the first vlog she posted and someone mentioned that in the end slate she has a video with a picture of her and Josh kissing. If you were really that broken up why would you even let that be in there?! unless you're looking for more views......

[youtube][/youtube]

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

Interesting that she mentioned therapy after we debated on here whether she's mentioned it in the past or not (I don't think she has). She seems like the least self-aware therapy patient ever, but I am glad she's going and not letting her tween fans be her therapist.

I have a physical reflex to reach for the mute button every time I hear the sentence "I'm going to play the ukulele" now.

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

Also, I think youtube generates related videos on that end slate? Not positive though.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”