PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

klovada
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by klovada »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
klovada wrote:I'm only pointing all this out because I have multiple eating disorders, and it's not easy to watch people randomly throw around accusations that someone has one based only on the fact that they're very thin. I get that GG can get pretty nasty, but I don't feel like it's too much to ask for people to not be negative toward's the appearance of another person's body.
This thread isn't about you either and you shouldn't post about your issues. I know you're pretty new round here and probably only joined the forum to chatshit about Colleen (or defend her :wink:) but you need to go and read the forum rules/guidelines before you start laying down the law.
I didn't say it was....? I explained why it's not okay to throw around eating disorder accusations. I'm not new on this forum, lmao. I've been here for several weeks now. I joined this forum to speculate about Josh and Colleen's obvious upcoming divorce, not to "chatshit" (?). I'm not also not trying to ~lay down the law~ here. I'm not perfect. You can talk about how much you dislike Colleen all you want. I was just asking for the conversation to be kept at speculation about Colleen's life rather than insults about her appearance and ignorant accusations of an eating disorder. Clearly I've struck an insecure nerve in you if you can't handle someone calmly asking you to show some basic human decency without working yourself into a sweat of defensiveness.

Edit: I looked up the rules and guidelines. Rules g-i clearly state that any mocking diagnosis of a mental or physical disorder and body shaming are violations.

klovada
Learner
Learner

Post by klovada »

I won't post a screenshot because it'll probably get removed, but Colleen HAS filed for divorce. I can't access the full record but she's coming up in the Santa Barbara database for divorce filings, which means she filed before the divorce videos were filmed while she was staying in SB with her family that week. Or she went back to SB after they were filmed and did it then with her family.

But it makes more sense if she filed before the videos were made, because I don't think Josh would have gone ahead and moved across the country if Colleen hadn't already made that drastic measure.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Onyxmom90 »

klovada wrote:I won't post a screenshot because it'll probably get removed, but Colleen HAS filed for divorce. I can't access the full record but she's coming up in the Santa Barbara database for divorce filings, which means she filed before the divorce videos were filmed while she was staying in SB with her family that week. Or she went back to SB after they were filmed and did it then with her family.

But it makes more sense if she filed before the videos were made, because I don't think Josh would have gone ahead and moved across the country if Colleen hadn't already made that drastic measure.
I looked in multiple databases too. But I went to Santa Barbara's main court page to look up the case. There is no filing for Colleen Ballinger or Colleen Evans. Pretty sure I know the website you went to and I thought the same thing. But when you go to the COURT'S website it's not there. I looked at Los Angeles as well as Santa Barbara's and there's nothing. It is possible that these courts don't post cases records online but they are both big enough that it makes sense. Only reason a city wouldn't is if it is just that small. The only thing listed I can find is something in LA Josh filed but it had nothing to do with a divorce. I looked in both courts because multiple websites had her listed on records for filings. Not saying she didn't file, or isn't going to. But I just looked again this morning on both court websites and there is nothing listed for Colleen. When I type in all her different names it comes back with no record found. It's my job to find legal records and documents. If I can't find it it doesn't mean it's not true she filed but there's no record of it online.

idontthinkso
Learner
Learner

Post by idontthinkso »

I honestly can't believe that some people still think it's a publicity stunt. If it were, it would be the stupidest, most non-sense idea in the world. And if you look at how Josh is behaving, it is SO CLEAR that it's real, and happening, and definitive.

And as someone pointed out, Colleen's excuse to get back to vlogs is only a cover for her addiction to a non-reality, where thousands of (underage) fans shower her with encouragement and compliments that sedate her pain. She can't deal with her 'real life' as it is now, and she runs away on the internet where everything is filtered and she will always find support and 'happiness'.

Only it's not happiness, it's delusion. I can't believe she couldn't resist waiting a respectful amount of time before filming herself in her room asking people not to ask anything personal. LOL. Nothing about your life is personal sister (your decision), and if you wanted people to stay out of it, you should have mourned and healed privately just like your poor devastated ex husband that you just divorced and told everyone about in a 7MIL views video.

JPB
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JPB »

I notice quite a bit of commenting on the timing of the divorce announcement, right before the show and such. I am not a lawyer, and I don't know them at all, so this is all speculation on my part. But, there is a concept called "community property" - where in some states (California is one of them), everything that either partner in a marriage makes, earns, etc. is considered 'jointly and equally owned' with the other partner. For example, as this article points out, the facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, got married one day after the facebook IPO. This helps establish all his money from that as 'his' - before the marriage started - so no part of it is 'hers' if he and his wife split up later (which I hope never happens!). An article discussing this is here: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-faceb ... 2H20120521.

Now, when does community property 'end' - in other words, when does a member of a marriage stop having what they earn considered community property. Again, I am not a lawyer, so I may be entirely wrong, but according to this following website, community property ends when the couple separates, or as this code reads, when they are living apart from the spouse. http://law.onecle.com/california/family/771.html

Now, let's say Colleen knew that Josh wasn't her future. So, why would she want to keep seeing half her money go to him? Now, let's do entirely random speculation. If Netflix's pay structure for her has a 'big bonus' when the series airs, and if she didn't want Joshua to have any more money from her than was necessary - then I could see a motive for her wanting the separation to be completely clear before the Netflix series begins.

Again, I may be entirely wrong on all of this. I am just trying to think of "why in the world would she announce a divorce a few weeks before her show begins?" Clearly, Josh wanted to make things work and wanted to stay married, unless he is totally lying. If he was telling the truth, then the timing of her divorce - including the timing of when she told Joshua she wants a divorce - was entirely up to her.

Colleen doesn't strike me as stupid. A social media blackout of Miranda and her a couple of weeks before her premiere seems a bad business decision, at least to me.

But, if she felt that Miranda was running its course (the poor concert ticket sales), and that her marriage was dead, and if there was a unique payday to Miranda in the short-term that she thought might be one of her last big Miranda paydays, then - well - if all that was true - I can see the financial value of announcing before the show being compelling.

Again - this may be entirely crazy.

klovada
Learner
Learner

Post by klovada »

Onyxmom90 wrote:
klovada wrote:I won't post a screenshot because it'll probably get removed, but Colleen HAS filed for divorce. I can't access the full record but she's coming up in the Santa Barbara database for divorce filings, which means she filed before the divorce videos were filmed while she was staying in SB with her family that week. Or she went back to SB after they were filmed and did it then with her family.

I looked in multiple databases too. But I went to Santa Barbara's main court page to look up the case. There is no filing for Colleen Ballinger or Colleen Evans. Pretty sure I know the website you went to and I thought the same thing. But when you go to the COURT'S website it's not there. I looked at Los Angeles as well as Santa Barbara's and there's nothing. It is possible that these courts don't post cases records online but they are both big enough that it makes sense. Only reason a city wouldn't is if it is just that small. The only thing listed I can find is something in LA Josh filed but it had nothing to do with a divorce. I looked in both courts because multiple websites had her listed on records for filings. Not saying she didn't file, or isn't going to. But I just looked again this morning on both court websites and there is nothing listed for Colleen. When I type in all her different names it comes back with no record found. It's my job to find legal records and documents. If I can't find it it doesn't mean it's not true she filed but there's no record of it online.
It's possible she sealed the document right after filing. I don't know if sealing a divorce document is a process that can be made immediately or if it takes awhile. It's possible that only a hard copy exists and it hasn't been entered into any database. Honestly, who knows? I do feel very strongly now that she filed before their videos were uploaded. I see it as the last push for Josh to move back to GA temporarily. He's so dedicated. It's highly unlikely to me that he would pack up all his things and move across the country if Colleen was only talking about wanting a divorce.

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

She would have to file in LA because that is her county of residence.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

Idk if that has been talked about but:

Not long ago, she posted a video of Miranda reacting to Josh and Colleen's wedding video.
At first I thought Miranda was making a show when she would call Colleen ugly, and the wedding boring to be funny but.....
What if that is what she was really thinking, that the wedding WAS boring and her life with Josh feels boring to her? What if all those choices in the wedding were not hers?

The thing is, if she was thinking of having a divorce, why would she post this video? Why remind her fans of the wedding that she is thinking of leaving?
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

budofly wrote:

She would have to file in LA because that is her county of residence.
Yep that's right! It could be she filed it in a way where it just didn't get in on the online database. But I think sometimes those online sites are just wanting you to get their money lol. She probably did file. He seems too devastated for it to just be in the conversation steps.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

klovada wrote:
klovada wrote:I'm only pointing all this out because I have multiple eating disorders, and it's not easy to watch people randomly throw around accusations that someone has one based only on the fact that they're very thin. I get that GG can get pretty nasty, but I don't feel like it's too much to ask for people to not be negative toward's the appearance of another person's body.
This thread isn't about you either and you shouldn't post about your issues. I know you're pretty new round here and probably only joined the forum to chatshit about Colleen (or defend her :wink:) but you need to go and read the forum rules/guidelines before you start laying down the law.
I didn't say it was....? I explained why it's not okay to throw around eating disorder accusations. I'm not new on this forum, lmao. I've been here for several weeks now. I joined this forum to speculate about Josh and Colleen's obvious upcoming divorce, not to "chatshit" (?). I'm not also not trying to ~lay down the law~ here. I'm not perfect. You can talk about how much you dislike Colleen all you want. I was just asking for the conversation to be kept at speculation about Colleen's life rather than insults about her appearance and ignorant accusations of an eating disorder. Clearly I've struck an insecure nerve in you if you can't handle someone calmly asking you to show some basic human decency without working yourself into a sweat of defensiveness.

Edit: I looked up the rules and guidelines. Rules g-i clearly state that any mocking diagnosis of a mental or physical disorder and body shaming are violations.
Weeks :roll:
Insecure :roll:

Girl please.

Also please go back and re-read my posts, I never mentioned an eating disorder, you brought that up. I also never "body shamed" I said she never used to be so skinny. Stop throwing accusations.

The whole premise of Guru Gossip is to chat shit about people and people can discuss what they want, you can't police that no matter how much you want to. If certain topics affect your sensitivities, or act as a trigger, then this is probably not the best place for you. You can't let yourself get upset/distressed over what other people say or discuss on here. :love2:

Spankalicious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spankalicious »

God, I hate Youtubers.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

jinalebcool wrote:Idk if that has been talked about but:

Not long ago, she posted a video of Miranda reacting to Josh and Colleen's wedding video.
At first I thought Miranda was making a show when she would call Colleen ugly, and the wedding boring to be funny but.....
What if that is what she was really thinking, that the wedding WAS boring and her life with Josh feels boring to her? What if all those choices in the wedding were not hers?

The thing is, if she was thinking of having a divorce, why would she post this video? Why remind her fans of the wedding that she is thinking of leaving?
Interesting. Miranda is effectively an inner part of Colleen, she (Miranda) allows Colleen to say the things she's thinking, but can't as Colleen.

Miranda was born because Colleen was basically being mean about girls on YouTube singing. She was at stage school, had a fairly decent voice, was hoping to become famous and was getting p'eed off at watching the girls who "thought they were so good" ... So she made Miranda as a parody of them. It allowed Colleen to ridicule them behind the mask of Miranda...

...and seemingly she (Colleen) is still using her that way now. To ridicule people and mock things she doesn't like. Split personality traits!

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

jinalebcool wrote:Idk if that has been talked about but:

Interesting. Miranda is effectively an inner part of Colleen, she (Miranda) allows Colleen to say the things she's thinking, but can't as Colleen.

Miranda was born because Colleen was basically being mean about girls on YouTube singing. She was at stage school, had a fairly decent voice, was hoping to become famous and was getting p'eed off at watching the girls who "thought they were so good" ... So she made Miranda as a parody of them. It allowed Colleen to ridicule them behind the mask of Miranda...

...and seemingly she (Colleen) is still using her that way now. To ridicule people and mock things she doesn't like. Split personality traits!
Despite what Colleen wants to portray, she really is a mean person.

idontthinkso
Learner
Learner

Post by idontthinkso »

I've been watching their vlogs that they've done over the past couple of years, and Colleen looks annoyed and acts rude/yawns in most of them when they are together. In one of them she even walks in the bathroom while Josh is vlogging and starts to pee. On camera. LOL!

I'd never noticed that before. The majority of the time they spend on camera together, she's snarky and not affectionate at all, even during their honeymoon... he's making up for it by being extra sweet and supportive. Is it just me noticing this? I hope she was better to him off camera.

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

klovada wrote:

Just because you have eating disorders it does not mean that other people are not allowed to talk about eating disorders. Get over yourself and stop being so goddamn precious :roll: And stop clogging up the thread by talking about yourself, I'm not interested in reading about you or your problems, I am here to discuss Colleen & co.

Anyway back on topic, I thought it was very telling that she said in her new vlog that out of respect to the "people involved" she doesen't want to talk, what "people"?? Hmmmn :o

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

klovada wrote:

Weeks :roll:
Insecure :roll:

Girl please.

Also please go back and re-read my posts, I never mentioned an eating disorder, you brought that up. I also never "body shamed" I said she never used to be so skinny. Stop throwing accusations.

The whole premise of Guru Gossip is to chat shit about people and people can discuss what they want, you can't police that no matter how much you want to. If certain topics affect your sensitivities, or act as a trigger, then this is probably not the best place for you. You can't let yourself get upset/distressed over what other people say or discuss on here. :love2:
This^ x10000

[/b]
Person with multiple eating disorders in "gets offended over nothing so they can make everything about them" attention seeking shocker!! :rofl:

Please respect other users and all try to get along. Maybe go and watch some episodes of Haters Back Off to chill out ;)

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Can someone refresh my memory why Josh would just post a red balloon on twitter? Was that a signal he wasn't okay or something else?

I think he really is lucking out with this divorce. Yes, it's a divorce from someone he truly loves. In the long run I think he'll realize what a toxic spill Colleen is when it comes to emotional availability. I've always thought Josh was corny and a douchy guy, but that aside, he DOES deserve something better.

After looking back at a lot of the videos in retrospect, you can really see Colleen being a brat and him trying his damnedest to deal.

ackack
Talker
Talker

Post by ackack »

I remember a few weeks before the wedding in a Colleen vlog that she said she's paid someone else to sort the wedding out as she was too busy, I'm trying to find it but it struck me as weird that as a bride and first time too she couldn't be bothered to sort anything out.

And speaking of divorce, any chance GG could divorce themselves from whoever is hosting the servers, it's like being on dial up again.

fosterthepeeps
Learner
Learner

Post by fosterthepeeps »

o_O wrote:Can someone refresh my memory why Josh would just post a red balloon on twitter? Was that a signal he wasn't okay or something else?

I think he really is lucking out with this divorce. Yes, it's a divorce from someone he truly loves. In the long run I think he'll realize what a toxic spill Colleen is when it comes to emotional availability. I've always thought Josh was corny and a douchy guy, but that aside, he DOES deserve something better.

After looking back at a lot of the videos in retrospect, you can really see Colleen being a brat and him trying his damnedest to deal.
He has never said that I can find, but I have an idea that it is because of the song "Red Balloon" by Charli XCX. It talks about letting all your troubles go away and soar like a red balloon? Heard it at work a while back and it makes sense to me. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/charlixc ... lloon.html

klovada
Learner
Learner

Post by klovada »

purplequeen wrote:
klovada wrote:

Just because you have eating disorders it does not mean that other people are not allowed to talk about eating disorders. Get over yourself and stop being so goddamn precious :roll: And stop clogging up the thread by talking about yourself, I'm not interested in reading about you or your problems, I am here to discuss Colleen & co.

Anyway back on topic, I thought it was very telling that she said in her new vlog that out of respect to the "people involved" she doesen't want to talk, what "people"?? Hmmmn :o
What are you talking about? I never said people can't talk about eating disorders. I said that no one has a right to mockingly diagnose someone with one based on the fact that they're just thin. I've said multiple times I'm not perfect. You can take several seats. Thx bb.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”