PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

ancermet
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by ancermet »

Bitch you pass gas on video, you stay classy you nasty
english is my first language, im just lazy.

NewbieGossiper
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by NewbieGossiper »

Jessica's already having another kid? Are they some kind of Jesus freaks who don't believe in contraception? I mean, Colleen was obsessed with "X number of kids and counting"... It wouldn't surprise me if her upbringing was somewhat similar to that.

rozumikl
Learner
Learner

Post by rozumikl »

Im surprised no one brought up her pretentious compliment-fishing snapchats today...

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

rozumikl wrote:Im surprised no one brought up her pretentious compliment-fishing snapchats today...
I've been skipping a lot of her snaps. Snap of her video... skip.. cat... skip.. cat.. skip.. cat... skip... singing... skip... singing... skip... cat...

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

I've always thought something was off with Colleen & all the facts + speculations coming up are so very telling of a deep rooted insecurity/self hate Colleen has for herself as she constantly posts "old throwbacks" of herself labeling the pics "ugly" or "look how hideous I was" etc. Her relationship with Joshua was truly sad. Some people (and me personally) crave a love like that, real love, be it corny or cheesy & Colleen just threw it away for her career. She literally acted like a freaking 10y/o spoilt brat around Joshua rather than behaving like a mature level headed partner. I dislike her so much!

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

no.

[tweet][/tweet]

bibliothekarin
Learner
Learner

Post by bibliothekarin »

The funniest thing about that live stream tweet is that I immediately thought, "Um, Colleen, your fans have school tomorrow." Then I open the comments and sure enough. :rofl:

rozumikl
Learner
Learner

Post by rozumikl »

budofly wrote:
rozumikl wrote:Im surprised no one brought up her pretentious compliment-fishing snapchats today...
I've been skipping a lot of her snaps. Snap of her video... skip.. cat... skip.. cat.. skip.. cat... skip... singing... skip... singing... skip... cat...
Perfect description lol. :tu: Ive been skipping them too. I only check bc Im waiting for a meltdown I know has got to be years in the making...

rozumikl
Learner
Learner

Post by rozumikl »

Duplicate post

bibliothekarin
Learner
Learner

Post by bibliothekarin »

Annnnnnnd now she's complaining about her shoulder being on fire and taking pain meds.

You guys called it. Good grief. She needs to figure her sh*t out.

bibliothekarin
Learner
Learner

Post by bibliothekarin »

Also, why is she doing a live stream concert on the ukulele when her shoulder hurts so much? Maybe rest it, Colleen? JFC.

Her kitten is always batting at her hands when she plays to get her to stop. That's my theory. ;)

mel_1994
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mel_1994 »

She was shady af in her livestream. She was singing Justin Bieber's song "love yourself" and was like....wow the feels right now. And then she said "these lyrics are everything"...or something like that. I was like wtf you sly shady beotch

Callalilly
Talker
Talker

Post by Callalilly »

Wow so much shade in that song ... you think he "still hits her phone up?"

nsweeney43
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nsweeney43 »

It's so confusing the songs she chooses to sing during her live streams. I don't know if that's really how she's feeling & feels like she can't express those emotions in front of her "crew". It's so confusing! Is she happy or is she sad about the divorce? Or does she choose songs to make us believe that she is indeed upset about it?

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

Callalilly wrote:Wow so much shade in that song ... you think he "still hits her phone up?"
Hope not, hope he has more respect for himself.

kate514
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kate514 »

sooo i've had some thoughts on colleen and josh's divorce. colleen definitely used josh as an excuse and basically blamed him. "i can't make josh happy", is definitely a cover up for "josh can't make me happy". i think she got used to being alone and experiencing new things- she realized that she can be alone without relying on a relationship. and personally, i feel like this new life she has has garnered attention from men, and i feel like she is going to have a new boyfriend (if she doesn't already) before january. i feel like josh is completely distraught- he WORSHIPPED colleen to be completely honest. she never really seemed like she reciprocated- like she was only with him because she was comfortable and used to it. going on tour and filming her show took her out of that comfort zone.

kate514
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kate514 »

this is the first time GG has properly loaded for me in probably months so i haven't been able to lurk/read anything at all, i went back a few pages and saw that people are on the same page...colleen def cheated on josh, maybe not physically, but definitely emotionally. she's trying to be "the hot 'sassy' girl" to rub it in his face with her shitty tweets. honestly i don't think josh is focused on the traffic his channel is getting right now. i was never the biggest fan of him, i found him to be a bit annoying, but i can tell he really is heartbroken and still is. it just sucks because colleen has turned into nothing but a bitch, she definitely has her head in the clouds.

Callalilly
Talker
Talker

Post by Callalilly »

Damn I was in the middle of watching that new livestream and she just now made it private!

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Callalilly wrote:Damn I was in the middle of watching that new livestream and she just now made it private!
lol I had a feeling she would. Interesting since the divorce announcement all the ballingers have started privating live streams once they're done. Not completely accurate I know Colleen has some live streams public. Usually people only private something for a deeper reason. Just odd is all.

nsweeney43
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by nsweeney43 »

So isn't marriage...

[tweet][/tweet]

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”