PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

ackack
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by ackack »

alienrasta wrote:Image Haha is this one of you?
Pic isn't loading

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

ackack wrote:Pic isn't loading
oops here's the link http://imgur.com/a/PIUjJ
*had to change the link, it wasn't loading before :roll: :roll:

Starbucks_Lover
Talker
Talker

Post by Starbucks_Lover »

ackack wrote:
manuelcosta wrote:The countdown is hilarious! He's trying to take advantage from the divorce to make money and stay relevant for a couple more weeks.
Thanks for your input Kory.
Notice how he hasn't commented on the mystery man or on Colleen favoriting tweets from a cyber bully.

sasquatch
Learner
Learner

Post by sasquatch »

why does sticking up for Colleen mean that the person is either a close friend or a ten year old? stop attacking people that don't have the same opinion as you
English is my first language. I don't know where I was going with this.

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

Tulsa wrote:
Alicebk wrote:Compare the eyebrows and hair fluffs lolImage
Why and how do we know "the mystery man" is not Chris? I thought it was obvious it was him. The nose, the face, the hair. I've only watched the video without sound so if Chris is clearly talking in the background and filming then I understand. And apologise. :D
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I tried reading everything.

As for Josh's project... Please let it not be him singing. Thanks.
It quite clearly is not Chris.
A - its not Chris
B- it looks NOTHING like Chris
C Its not Chris
D Chris is filming it
and
E its not Chris! :roll:

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

alienrasta wrote:
NicoleThePickle perhaps? ;)

Though not sure why the stuff posted here needs to be regurgitated onto her social media, she has enough queefs servants assistants lickasses besties people reading here and keeping her abreast of the gossip.

I mean really, you think queen of gossip himself herself wouldn't be keeping abreast of all her media coverage. Her public profile is her complete business... The less people drinking the Coolaid, the less relevant she is and the less she earns.

Assistants have to keep their masters up to speed of what happening in the media ;)

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

a091 wrote:shes really been handling this divorce in poor taste. she used his wedding blazer for a miranda video, even christopher had that whats up internet prop as a giveaway, shes trying to act as if josh didn't exist and moved her obnoxious friends in.
Not trying to nitpick but I looked into the blazer thing and I don't think it's actually his wedding blazer... his had that black stripe on the pocket; it's missing in the Miranda video and doesn't look to me like anything's been removed. Very very similar though, weirdly so. I could be wrong, take a look for yourselves

vs. (expand it to see the pocket; it was hard to get a shot of it from that video)
Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 10.13.01 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

rememberthis wrote:
a091 wrote:shes really been handling this divorce in poor taste. she used his wedding blazer for a miranda video, even christopher had that whats up internet prop as a giveaway, shes trying to act as if josh didn't exist and moved her obnoxious friends in.
Not trying to nitpick but I looked into the blazer thing and I don't think it's actually his wedding blazer... his had that black stripe on the pocket; it's missing in the Miranda video and doesn't look to me like anything's been removed. Very very similar though, weirdly so. I could be wrong, take a look for yourselves

vs. (expand it to see the pocket; it was hard to get a shot of it from that video)
Screen Shot 2016-10-27 at 10.13.01 AM.png
The black stripe is a hanky, in the top pocket, to match the tie. Easily removed.

Looks like his jacket even more now the two pics are together!

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

Wait never mind. Maybe that was just a pocket square or something because the blazer in the video does have the buttons on the sleeve that Josh had.... wow. Gave Colleen the benefit of the doubt on that one :?

manuelcosta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by manuelcosta »

ackack wrote:
manuelcosta wrote:The countdown is hilarious! He's trying to take advantage from the divorce to make money and stay relevant for a couple more weeks.
Thanks for your input Kory.
LOL! You're welcome Dingleberry :rofl:

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
alienrasta wrote:
NicoleThePickle perhaps? ;)

Though not sure why the stuff posted here needs to be regurgitated onto her social media, she has enough queefs servants assistants lickasses besties people reading here and keeping her abreast of the gossip.

I mean really, you think queen of gossip himself herself wouldn't be keeping abreast of all her media coverage. Her public profile is her complete business... The less people drinking the Coolaid, the less relevant she is and the less she earns.

Assistants have to keep their masters up to speed of what happening in the media ;)
I agree with you that she has people reading this thread, for sure... but like why hasn't she taken any steps to look like less of a bitch publicly, then?? Lol. But knowing the company she keeps they'd probably be like "omg these bitches don't get you, you need to be even sassier & rub your success in their face"

Lol if only we could see everyone's IP address - if there were like five accounts coming from the same house, then we'd know it's all of Colleen's friends ;)

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Ok definitive proof that the jacket in the trump video is not Josh's wedding jacket...

Three buttons on the cuff vs four

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

^^ Good catch I forgot about the livestream! The one in the Trump video kind of looks cheaper too? I wonder where this one came from

Xashlynnicolex
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Xashlynnicolex »

I think I'm lost on the Colleen favoriting a cyber bully tweet. Can someone show me a picture of it or explain what it said?

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Xashlynnicolex wrote:I think I'm lost on the Colleen favoriting a cyber bully tweet. Can someone show me a picture of it or explain what it said?
I think that a few of her stans have been going a bit far recently, not really knowing the difference between being funny and being mean and Colleen feeds into that (being she's a mean bitch herself) and she has liked a few of her fans dubious, more hateful tweets... And someone called her out on it.

Let's be honest, she's not a great role model for tweens and teens anyway.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Here's something that popped into my head...

How long do you think Chris was holding onto that preggers announcement video? Seems pretty amazing they posted it around the same time as Josh's video.

Don't want him to have the limelight? Trying to trump him with their own news? You've been waiting for the "best time" and this was it? :?

missjliz
Talker
Talker

Post by missjliz »

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:Here's something that popped into my head...

How long do you think Chris was holding onto that preggers announcement video? Seems pretty amazing they posted it around the same time as Josh's video.

Don't want him to have the limelight? Trying to trump him with their own news? You've been waiting for the "best time" and this was it? :?
Well, the vlog they posted the day before mentioned "a big announcement coming tomorrow" so unless they knew about the day Josh was planning his return, I doubt they were trying to steal his thunder. But WHO KNOWS with this whole clan.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

missjliz wrote:

Well, the vlog they posted the day before mentioned "a big announcement coming tomorrow" so unless they knew about the day Josh was planning his return, I doubt they were trying to steal his thunder. But WHO KNOWS with this whole clan.
Yeah I agree, I just checked the twitter timestamps for Chris and Josh, Chris was first... Maybe Josh tried to steal their thunder?

Either way, odd that both announcements were made within the same couple of hours.

missjliz
Talker
Talker

Post by missjliz »

missjliz wrote:

Yeah I agree, I just checked the twitter timestamps for Chris and Josh, Chris was first... Maybe Josh tried to steal their thunder?

Either way, odd that both announcements were made within the same couple of hours.
OKAY... so i looked around twitter and MattSlays posted a "9" two days ago... alluding to the 9 days until josh returns, so MAYBE Chris & Co DID plan their announcement to coincide with josh's announcment?!?

oliviaaautumn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviaaautumn »

missjliz wrote:
missjliz wrote:

OKAY... so i looked around twitter and MattSlays posted a "9" two days ago... alluding to the 9 days until josh returns, so MAYBE Chris & Co DID plan their announcement to coincide with josh's announcment?!?
I would agree with you except just because Matt tweeted 9 doesn't mean that The Ballingers knew Erin was going to announce it in that video. It didn't say 2 days, it said 9. If they wanted to steal Josh's limelight they would've waited until Wednesday. But again, who knows with their clan? I just don't feel like they would do that.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”